Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 182. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The Order book looks a little thin on both sides, especially with the one person pushing down your price maliciously on Bittrex (Honestly, It's rather entertaining in a sad pathetic sort of way) I'm sure that they stay up to date on BCT. That being said, I would like to extend an offer, I would like to buy 1,000,000 Opal, but there is just not enough for sell. So, if you'd like to sell me your Opal with out trashing the market.
I'm willing to negotiate on a price but don't waste my time with ridiculous offers (fair market value only please) If the price is right I am more then willing to buy more.

I can understand if you're not willing to Trust me (yes, this account is newb), so if someone would like to act as an escrow of some sort or we can arrange a time swap on a small exchange.

Chat with you soon
and
Thank you for making me an Opal millionaire
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Any one willing to sell 100k at 350 sats? Put it up on trex and I'll gobble that shit up
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
tanx for tip already buyed and buy some more
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Still,we need to work together to grow the community

If maryjanecoin with 15mcoin,no feature,no anon can hit 7k,we can hit minimum 10k !

Lets that happen ! Spread the word,give some link, talk about opal ! Smiley

Our advice right now would be to hold/buy Opal. We have big plans in the works and those who have faith shall be rewarded, in time Smiley
Activity: 728

If maryjanecoin with 15mcoin,no feature,no anon can hit 7k,we can hit minimum 10k !

Agreed, I've been stocking up on opal.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

A question about the encrypted messaging.

Do all nodes store any message they receive forever in the chain?

Or do they simply relay it to other connected nodes and then discard it if the message isn't for them?

The reason I ask, is that scalability issues with huge blockchain size could become a problem. The last I heard bitmessage is having a terrible time dealing with the load.

I read a person's post who said they sent a 1.2K message on Bitmessage, and after 2 days, they were connected to 100 nodes, and processed over 23 gigs of traffic, and their message was yet to be delivered to the destination.

Hi!  I'm bass and I'm lead dev of anon suite.  The question has a few answers.  First, encrypted messages are not stored in the blockchain, but rather in an alternative system called "buckets". These buckets are optional to hold and transmit if you are a node.  In fact, you need to opt I'm, rather than opt out.

Additionally, these buckets are a minuscule amount of bytes, and there is currently no scalability issue.  However, as we develop anon file transfer (using decentralized storage) we may upgrade messages to also use this system.

Thanks for your interest.

~Bass
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Great time to get some cheap coin Smiley
We've also created a subreddit - there's not much there yet but we will be developing that going forwards, so if you're a Reddit user please subscribe:
http://www.reddit.com/r/opalcoin/
OPAL was listed in Financial Underground Kingdom's article on the best altcoins to buy and mine for high profits:
http://fuk.io/october-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/
Activity: 214

A question about the encrypted messaging.

Do all nodes store any message they receive forever in the chain?

Or do they simply relay it to other connected nodes and then discard it if the message isn't for them?

The reason I ask, is that scalability issues with huge blockchain size could become a problem. The last I heard bitmessage is having a terrible time dealing with the load.

I read a person's post who said they sent a 1.2K message on Bitmessage, and after 2 days, they were connected to 100 nodes, and processed over 23 gigs of traffic, and their message was yet to be delivered to the destination.
Activity: 592
Activity: 214
to be honest its crazy as hell seeing what people here invest in, ico coins with no features and guys who claim to have teams but actually run a 1 man scam

Their prices go into thousands of satoshi and they never deliver anything.

im truly glad to be a part of this, and its inevitable opal will experience the growth you deserve.

Devs of any coin should always get it to at least 0.001 BTC or higher on the market.

All of these scam devs that dump coins when it is at 0.00008000 or less truly show how inept they are..  I agree with you drm.

So far, opal is proven to be doing very well for itself. I'm still buying more at this point.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

as long as the team themselves are not involved in it im good.. OPAL can use a PUMP instead of this clown who has been working the market and is causing stagnation in growth constantly

i read the other thread, would be amazing if storj would be "involved" somehow guys =o, would be amazing for opal actually  Grin

to be honest its crazy as hell seeing what people here invest in, ico coins with no features and guys who claim to have teams but actually run a 1 man scam
Their prices go into thousands of satoshi and they never deliver anything.

im truly glad to be a part of this, and its inevitable opal will experience the growth you deserve.

OpalTeam are running a banner / flyer creation contest. For further details please see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=824603.new#new
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
any news on coinsource
and what about the 5 pods? cryptoasian still doesnt respond?

we are still waiting on cryptoasian, a video call is all that's needed to bump us up from 4 to 5 stars.
In the meanwhile we have done video interviews with other parties , so we don't have a problem with that at all.

Since we feel we deserve the best rating, we wait for cryptoasian's 5th star, but decided to pay coinsource as well for verification.
We have supplied coinsource with all the info they need, and they just need to wrap it up now.

We're trying to distance ourselves from the PND schemes as much as possible.
Transparency is important to us and we are aware verification is important to a lot of people nowadays.
Sadly, No coin is safe from PND groups, but at least it shows that more and more are seeing potential in the coin (even if it is some seeking a short turn around).
I'm in Opal for the long haul Smiley

I am always reminded that coins true value is not reflected in its price.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Jump to: