Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 22. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
The Loan was successfully funded. I have placed a floor at 1650.

If you'd like to sell, feel free, I am more then happy to take your markets shares.

The price for the floor is figured on a 30 day average market price weighted by volume.

I'll be recalculating the floor every couple weeks to maintain stability.

If you have any questions, or would like to purchase some Opal feel free to message me.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
A quick Update on the support loan. I'll more then likely achieve minimim funding in the next 3 days. Really want to hold out for max, but we'll see how close we get.

Hope your weekend is fantastic, the future is coming.  Wink

Hi, have you already decided on what will be the floor?
Opal Dev
A quick Update on the support loan. I'll more then likely achieve minimim funding in the next 3 days. Really want to hold out for max, but we'll see how close we get.

Hope your weekend is fantastic, the future is coming.  Wink
Opal Dev
This so cool  Grin Grin Grin ... don't mind me I'm easily amused. I just received my Opal poker chips from cryptochips.net.

(Lol, it also came with a free paycoin sticker .. I'm guessing there isn't much market for those..lol)
Opal Dev
Either way no harm. I own a few % of OPAL and still I see an opportunity in falling prices. It may take a few months to reconsolidate, but considering the current market cap and comparing it to fundamentals, I still see a huge opportunity.

What is the reason for value pluging anyway, did the developers abandon ship.. looked at this months ago and thought is was a promising project to say the least?
The only reason the value goes down is because people choose to sell. No major events or anything. Personally, anyone would be a fool to sell at these prices. I know I keep putting buy orders in about 10% under top price. If people want to sell they can I'll buy them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
For those interested in investing in Opal, while receiving a healthy return.

I have created a loan on BTCjam the other day.
If your not a member you can use my referral code to get some free BTC.

https://btcjam.com/?r=a2927a8e-3d89-466b-b589-9db050032ee9&utm_source=referral_url&utm_campaign=user_referral

Investor   You will both receive $5 in Bitcoin once the new user has more than $100 worth of investments in activated listings.
Borrower   You will both receive $20 in Bitcoin when at least $250 worth of loans have been repaid.

That being said the here is a link to the posting.

https://btcjam.com/listings/48129-opal-coin-support-fund-%231

I am a long time user of BTCjam and have a solid loan repayment track record and profile.

The funds will be used to to create a healthy floor and hire some outside developers to assist in additional projects.

Suggestions are welcome.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

I know I shouldn't be surprised but my loan listing is getting a lot of really hateful comments.
 It makes me sad. I was just trying to help solidify price an provide liquidity, as well as, promote and continue development on the coin by
bringing in some outside assistance but I guess trolls know no bounds.

Yak is the biggest troll I know. He is a developer on neoscoin and obviously feels Opal is a competitor. It's a shame other coin devs have to resort to such underhand tactics, instead of trying to improve crypto as a whole.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Either way no harm. I own a few % of OPAL and still I see an opportunity in falling prices. It may take a few months to reconsolidate, but considering the current market cap and comparing it to fundamentals, I still see a huge opportunity.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

https://btcjam.com/?r=a2927a8e-3d89-466b-b589-9db050032ee9&utm_source=referral_url&utm_campaign=user_referral

Investor   You will both receive $5 in Bitcoin once the new user has more than $100 worth of investments in activated listings.
Borrower   You will both receive $20 in Bitcoin when at least $250 worth of loans have been repaid.

I am a long time user of BTCjam and have a solid loan repayment track record and profile.

The funds will be used to to create a healthy floor and hire some outside developers to assist in additional projects.

Suggestions are welcome.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but my loan listing is getting a lot of really hateful comments.
 It makes me sad. I was just trying to help solidify price an provide liquidity, as well as, promote and continue development on the coin by

Wow seriously? I was actually impressed that you would take out a big loan to help Opal out and try to stabalize it until the devs get back. You're a good guy Truther.
Opal Dev

Suggestions are welcome.

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Im going to pick up a few more at these prices. It's so cheap I cant pass on this anymore.
Dump away. I will catch them
Well, looks like Opal is going down hard. I was thinking of buying some but I'll just watch on the sidelines. Opal was an interesting coin, too bad it ran out of gas.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==

Suggestions are welcome.

Nice to see you put your reputation behind the coin, good job Smiley
What's the best way to get my hands on a large amount of OPAL right now?
Any big sellers here?

I think the majority of Opal holders aren't really looking to sell at this price. I don't know for certain though, perhaps if there was enough volume on the buy side then maybe some larger holders would dump into them.

Some have been selling. Since I saw you on the Circuits thread I been buying a few opal here and there from the bids.
I have patience so hopefully it will pay off down the road.
Opal Dev

Suggestions are welcome.

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Any big sellers here?

I think the majority of Opal holders aren't really looking to sell at this price. I don't know for certain though, perhaps if there was enough volume on the buy side then maybe some larger holders would dump into them.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Any big sellers here?

If you buy from the markets the price will move up. I always buy from the markets and I was going to pay in Opal for some graphics work to then go and buy a ton and boost up the price again. Most likely the person I send the Opal to would not sell either...

I couldn't sell at these prices anyways only buy more to hedge Smiley
Any big sellers here?
Everyone has to agree that the “Oh we have news! But we have vacation for June and July so wait until August" is total bullshit. Seriously all the devs are on a 2 month vacation? DO YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT US JUST TO WAIT AND WATCH THIS COIN DROP IN PRICE WHILE YOU ARE GONE?!
Obviously, we're not all on vacation and there was an announcement, but I guess shapeshift.io isn't a big deal. It's not like  having more exchange acceptance helps use or commercial viability. As far as price goes, I really wonder if Bitcoin devs get yelled at about the price of there coin like the have control of it. If this were an ICO I would totally feel like price was a responsibility, but Opal was NEVER an ICO so we pay for development ourselves. We put in our own time and money and apparently if we don't do this 24/7 its "total bullshit". I'm sorry I let you down. I will set something up to keep you price hounds happy.

Touché. Fair enough. I'll keep an eye open on Opal
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Everyone has to agree that the “Oh we have news! But we have vacation for June and July so wait until August" is total bullshit. Seriously all the devs are on a 2 month vacation? DO YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT US JUST TO WAIT AND WATCH THIS COIN DROP IN PRICE WHILE YOU ARE GONE?!

You watchin'? Well, whatever suits you. I'm buyin'.

me too, at rate 300 coins a day Smiley
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Please consider implementing what HBN and Clams have - staking to a different account (certain % perhaps)

This could make donations to a dev fund more streamlined. I dont dare move coins because I dont want to mess with stake weight
Pages:
Jump to: