Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 24. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 250
ok, so its done... the same story every coin - devs going on vacations when tech seems to be to complicated to deliver. Gury not gonna fud but abandon the ship when its still time
My thoughts exactly, oooh it's summer, blame holiday season for lack of progress. This team must have been on holiday for 5 months.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
ok, so its done... the same story every coin - devs going on vacations when tech seems to be to complicated to deliver. Gury not gonna fud but abandon the ship when its still time
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I wonder if Opal will ever come back alive  Undecided

I'm still betting on whitj+supernet
Meanwhile I will buy small chunks at low prices
If a fixed wallet+HTML+OpalDrive are unveiled, we will see price go above 2500
Activity: 364
I wonder if Opal will ever come back alive  Undecided
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I got in at 500 - 800s because of opal drive. Glad i got out at 2500, but im thinking of rebuy. So what's the progress on the drive tech? Please tell me facts not hype.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
I thought the big feature was a HTML wallet, that would be useful for cross-platforming
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
This coin is such a joke. Big push early, lots of talk about Opal Drive etc, then as soon as they made supernet - nada. zilch. dead in the water.

then an update that says, hey screw you guys who believed in us, it's summer, nobody does anything in summer

concluded by the ultimate screw you suckers phrase "stay tuned".

end of story.

Well, the big feature was an API to Storj
And Storj is waaaaay behind and competing with "Race to Zero Cost" cloud storage. What fun.

Also, many of the SuperNET coins are tanking
Because why bother spending 100s of hours maintaining a coin like FIBRE/BLITZ
When you can just issue Assets on NXT based on pure hype (more incomprehensible alt coin "networks")

Eventually you have to (a) deliver useful software or (b) issue more assets...
And you can do (b) pretty much forever because issuer controls the price of the Asset on NXT AE...
And all the muppets and mods on NXT will always protect new Asset Bubbles.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hey quick question.... I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP last night but when I went to run it I got one of those "runtime errors" and it just shut down right away? Anyone know what that might be from or how to fix that? Cheers

I use the basic qt wallet. I could never run the new wallet. It needs optimisations.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Hey quick question.... I downloaded the windows wallet from the OP last night but when I went to run it I got one of those "runtime errors" and it just shut down right away? Anyone know what that might be from or how to fix that? Cheers
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Thanks for removing the ads  Wink
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
This coin is such a joke. Big push early, lots of talk about Opal Drive etc, then as soon as they made supernet - nada. zilch. dead in the water.

then an update that says, hey screw you guys who believed in us, it's summer, nobody does anything in summer

concluded by the ultimate screw you suckers phrase "stay tuned".

end of story.

legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
You say the price will fall, but there is currently only 374961.709 OPAL to sell (is that about 2.4% of TOTAL for 7 BTC?)
Yes, not one OPAL more and since we are quite low, do you think people will mass-sell?
The available coins on the market is only really relevant if there is a sudden interest in the coin, yes the price will rise quickly if people suddenly buy. Doesn't matter if there is only one coin left, if there is no one interested in buying it, then its' value is zip and you'll likely see a slow sell off. I'm hoping for the former but at this rate I may die of old age first.lol.

Yes, you are right. I think expectations are high of this coin. August might be interested, but I'm in for a long run anyway, I chipped in from the VTC and LTC recent gains Smiley building some solid base at least in one coin.
Activity: 279
You say the price will fall, but there is currently only 374961.709 OPAL to sell (is that about 2.4% of TOTAL for 7 BTC?)
Yes, not one OPAL more and since we are quite low, do you think people will mass-sell?
The available coins on the market is only really relevant if there is a sudden interest in the coin, yes the price will rise quickly if people suddenly buy. Doesn't matter if there is only one coin left, if there is no one interested in buying it, then its' value is zip and you'll likely see a slow sell off. I'm hoping for the former but at this rate I may die of old age first.lol.
legendary
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Activity: 505
Its kinda cool.
Not a huge deal in my books.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 262
We are proud to announce we have been added to ShapeShift.io you can now buy all the opal you want without trading.

https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/619200781904945152

Also, we were added to https://www.coinpayments.net/ a while back, you can now accept opal as your preferred payment source.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Agree, there will be better times to get into the coin. One or two months without news caused by holidays will decrease the price.

You guys buying now will lose money. Dev is on holidays while we sit here stroking our junk waiting on him
Very sad story but a true one.

Activity: 505
Is there an article about wigs on your website news? Are you selling f-secure?
You shouldnt, this damages your public profile.

Totally agree. Take those adds off the site asap.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I am buying potential here, supernet, whitj and a bc fork which is indervalued now even with the features already in it. For me this is a gem "flushed with the baby" of other shitcoins. And I am hedging against the lost credibility of OnyxV2, so all cool.

Yes! So much functionality! Only coins with Functions rather than gimmicks will survive! Now is the time to hedge your initial positions I bought at 6K and have hedged for the long term now.
Pages:
Jump to: