Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 36. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Dividends were sent to everyone with a balance above around 10-20k, i can't remember exactly how much.

I know you're busy but...

You need to find out exactly how much.  We all need to understand how this works.

Oh wait a minute, when you said 10-20k I assumed you meant 10k to 20k

What you're saying is anyone with 10 opals to 20k opals?  That's a much bigger range.

I did get a small dividend on each of the two dates and I have 6300 OPAL.
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Dividends were sent to everyone with a balance above around 10-20k, i can't remember exactly how much.

Got 2 small dividends, but it's the principle that counts  Smiley

Coin ecosystems that generate revenue streams and pay dividends will prosper... the rest will just fade away.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

You need to find out exactly how much.  We all need to understand how this works.

Oh wait a minute, when you said 10-20k I assumed you meant 10k to 20k

What you're saying is anyone with 10 opals to 20k opals?  That's a much bigger range.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

You need to find out exactly how much.  We all need to understand how this works.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Where and how did people receive the dividends?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
We're sending out the first dividends

Sorry, can you please explain the dividends again? I forgot all about that. Thanks Bass!

- Bits of News -

" All that fit to be decrypted "

http://bitsofnews.net/exclusive-opal-announces-revolutionary-dividends-program/

Nice. I received a small payment the other week and I was wondering were it came from then I got another one so I had to see what was going on and I guess that I'm receiving the dividend payments. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

I have never received any dividend payment of any sort. I can post my entire transaction history if need be. Please advise. Thanks.
Hi Mafort,

what is the version of your opal wallet ? and your OS ?
Activity: 364

Sorry, can you please explain the dividends again? I forgot all about that. Thanks Bass!

- Bits of News -

Nice. I received a small payment the other week and I was wondering were it came from then I got another one so I had to see what was going on and I guess that I'm receiving the dividend payments. Thanks. Keep up the good work!

I have never received any dividend payment of any sort. I can post my entire transaction history if need be. Please advise. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

- Bits of News -

- Bits of News -

Wink
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I agree with you. SuperNET is starting soon and this is a great chance to take the publicity and hype to promote the coin much more.

+1 %100 agree. The dev team needs to be a bit more active and promote the coin a bit.

I 100% agree, minus one part.  http://whit.opal-coin.com/this-is-your-coin/

the dev team is here to dev, the community has to want to promote the coin, because i'm honestly too busy to spend a lot of time.

Look at shadow coin, or vericoin or coins with massive community support.  That could be opal, the community just has to want the change.

#opalisOURcoin

Hmmm nice point honestly. We need to grow a bigger community to get things rolling more
Is there going to be a full windows wallet that will actually work instead of having to use the basic one Supernet wont work with Opal drive with the basic wallet

Yes, i'm working on a fix
I agree with you. SuperNET is starting soon and this is a great chance to take the publicity and hype to promote the coin much more.

+1 %100 agree. The dev team needs to be a bit more active and promote the coin a bit.

I 100% agree, minus one part.  http://whit.opal-coin.com/this-is-your-coin/

the dev team is here to dev, the community has to want to promote the coin, because i'm honestly too busy to spend a lot of time.

Look at shadow coin, or vericoin or coins with massive community support.  That could be opal, the community just has to want the change.

#opalisOURcoin
Activity: 43
Is there going to be a full windows wallet that will actually work instead of having to use the basic one Supernet wont work with Opal drive with the basic wallet
Activity: 364

Activity: 40
Think !
then Do !

The Opal Embassy will soon release its keystone feature,

Only available in Opal...

You will discover it next week. Wink

Brick after brick.

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Ok so here is the new structure we need to implement. I was brainstorming so read my other posts and see how I got to this conclusion.

Opal is perfect for this implementation. Opal will be Cloud backup and Wallet to Wallet file transfer. Cloud is perfect to backup all of VoidLords glorious graphics Smiley encrypted and secure.

So here is the idea... The community can solidify these ideas and hone them into a perfectly polished Opal stone!

PoS will go to pay for Cloud Storage!!! This was the epiphany moment and I may link some of the ideas I had before to make this work. This is opposite thinking but is perfect for Opal though if Opal grants a Perpetual Automated Service and that service can now be Cloud hosted indefinitely through PoS. Lets make the Service the demand in the Cloud.

There is a disparity though since people go offline and if no one is paid to PoS there may be no protection unless people are using Opal Drive. So we may need to split the PoS in half, pay staking half and sell the other half for cloud service, we could use the Minimum amount of Coin idea of 1000 Opal for Cloud Usage to stake and crank up confirms to release. Then the Wallet to Wallet transfer could be free still but also require staking of some amount of coin.

Well any combination of ideas can work here but the main goal is to pay for the Cloud Storage automatically. So other inventive ideas may come forward once we start delving into how to make it work better. There would be some trust of the selling involved unless there are creative ways we will uncover later.

The selling of PoS to pay for Cloud storage would make it so that people who buy that coin pay at the demand rate too so it will always meet the needs of people but the catch is the space, maybe that will only be limited by the amount of coin you can stake? Lets look into that idea too! If you use the Drive you must Stake the amount of coin you use vs the amount of space you use. Then deleting your content grants you your Coin Back! So staking you can make money but you also pay your fees as you stake! I really think this will work now...

Pages:
Jump to: