Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 38. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
It's amazing how people are always on the offensive.

Crypto needs this..  It's the only thing that's going to slow down the scams.

I encourage people to be sceptical at all times.  That's one of the reasons I've chosen Opal to invest in, I know where the developers minds are at from their past performance.

Perhaps if people were more sceptical with Mt.Gox, or LTCGear, those things wouldn't have happened so easily.  If someone questioned either of those, would you have said "It's amazing how people are always on the offensive"?

You don't want to be sceptical after it's too late. At the very beginning of something is the best time.

Your system is new.

The giveaway site was actually a idea I had of a way a group of people I visit locally could easily get hold of some crypto without using exchanges, trading etc.

Ok, so that makes sense.  Instead of skimming, it was something similar, but not quite so evil.

You wanted to setup a donation site so people you visit locally (family and friends I assume, near your geographic location), could get a hold of some crypto without buying any.

(using your own words basically)

It would be better to just buy $50 or $100 worth and donate them to your family and friends or whatever "local" group of people you are talking about.

legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148

I don't get the motive behind this from the person holding the faucet site for multiple currencies.

The only think I can figure out, is that people donate coins to the site.

It legitimately hands out coins. But at the same time, it skims coins on a regular basis to it's own internal wallets "off site", changing the wallet address often, or simply posting false "coins remaining" balances.  A true money maker for person getting devs to support the site by advertising it and donating coins to it, and getting them to link to it.

If that's wrong, then what is the motive? "I'm just a good guy, trust me?"

It's up to people who want to donate, we don't say to developers you need to donate to keep the giveaway site going. I operate other services where people pay for services in crypto so I will be using them funds as a fall back.

Our developer is actually making a ledger of all claims and donations so in fact you can see what has come in and gone out. Not that we need to answer to anyone but if people said they would like to look we 'could' give them access.

It's amazing how people are always on the offensive. The giveaway site was actually a idea I had of a way a group of people I visit locally could easily get hold of some crypto without using exchanges, trading etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Hashing Power Giveaway

https://twitter.com/AltNuts/status/590661264222904321
AltNuts@AltNuts

Hashing Giveaway @ http://altnuts.com! Reply with #altnuts and your $OPAL address to enter! 1TH for 3 hours !
Guys I'm a noon and I'm scared to download wallets because of previous experiences. But I want to start staking my coins. I have a windows laptop. Which wallet do I download? There are so many

Hi Mario012,

If you are running Windows 8: choose Windows Basic Wallet.
otherwise choose Windows with opaque technology.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Guys I'm a noon and I'm scared to download wallets because of previous experiences. But I want to start staking my coins. I have a windows laptop. Which wallet do I download? There are so many
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

I don't get the motive behind this from the person holding the faucet site for multiple currencies.

The only think I can figure out, is that people donate coins to the site.

It legitimately hands out coins. But at the same time, it skims coins on a regular basis to it's own internal wallets "off site", changing the wallet address often, or simply posting false "coins remaining" balances.  A true money maker for person getting devs to support the site by advertising it and donating coins to it, and getting them to link to it.

If that's wrong, then what is the motive? "I'm just a good guy, trust me?"

OPAL will be one of our launch coins on our new giveaway site, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843 for more information. Our donation address for OPAL will be ocuLQZ4zbdkVhf2Axhv1mhNKyEFwx6rDdX

Thank you batesresearch,

i will donate !

Thanks. I will keep you posted

You are welcome, let the opal spread !
legendary

OPAL will be one of our launch coins on our new giveaway site, see https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/launched-cryptogiveawaysorg-faucet-claim-btc-ok-emc2-ozc-grn-and-dmd-1025843 for more information. Our donation address for OPAL will be ocuLQZ4zbdkVhf2Axhv1mhNKyEFwx6rDdX

Thank you batesresearch,

i will donate !

Thanks. I will keep you posted

Opal Embassy - Workshop, Exchange & Tartines !
just some pics (to bother toldy Wink )

Opacity / Colorcore / Opal-Drive...

Keep on building !
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey all,

Uploaded a basic wallet, This should resolve any issues with Windows 8.1 if you had any. If you have issues please stop in to our irc channel and ping me.

Thanks

CoolCash

Hello !

I just downloaded the last wallet, and for now, it is syncing fine !

Thank you Coolcash !
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Hey all,

Uploaded a basic wallet to www.opal-coin.com for Windows. This should resolve any issues with Windows 8.1 if you had any. If you have issues please stop in to our irc channel and ping me.

Thanks

CoolCash

Thx for the update. Just came here to ask why i cant open the wallet. I use Windows 8.1. Downloaded the Basic Wallet and now it works again. Can I stake with the Basic Wallet as well?

Hi, MartiniBlanco,

Yes you can Smiley

Cool. tyvm
Hey all,

Uploaded a basic wallet to www.opal-coin.com for Windows. This should resolve any issues with Windows 8.1 if you had any. If you have issues please stop in to our irc channel and ping me.

Thanks

CoolCash

Thx for the update. Just came here to ask why i cant open the wallet. I use Windows 8.1. Downloaded the Basic Wallet and now it works again. Can I stake with the Basic Wallet as well?

Hi, MartiniBlanco,

Yes you can Smiley
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Hey all,

Thanks

CoolCash

and some printings in progress: here is the first set:

Once i finished the front office, i will start a crowdfunding for the Embassy: projects incoming !
Opal Embassy logbook, step 3: the front office

i finished to sand down the workshop doors, but my belt sander is asking me for job (maybe i will sand them down entirely in order to full-varnish).

Thank you batesresearch,

i will donate !

legendary

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hey all,

Thanks

CoolCash
Pages:
Jump to: