Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 39. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Does Opalcoin have a mobile wallet?
Damn I learned about Opalcoin a week ago and I have just a little over 40k coins already. I'm completely spent, I'm the one that literally brought the price up from 1650 to 2000 ;P I'm so intrigued by this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
price doesnt mean much in this crypto day and age.
Im all in  Cool

Yes, big things will happen with OPAL as the team behind it is spectacular.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
price doesnt mean much in this crypto day and age.
Im all in  Cool
Activity: 308
Thanks CryptoNick for your help,

i will soon publish a little paper on http://coin-coin.fr about opal history, (i will translating it into english just after).
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Question

is there a opal blockchain to check the balance from a opal address ?

thank you

-personally i think opal-coin has style

sebaio

It is on the first page of this thread... http://blockexperts.com/opal
Always double check links by hovering over the link and look at the lower left hand corner. Of course if it looks like a redirect don't click it.
I just bought a few more thousands of Opalcoins. Now im officially out of btc Tongue
Activity: 271
Luckily ive always had a long term vision on this project.
For those who want to join the SuperNET Slack:

Join us at #supernet Slack - visit http://slackinvite.supernet.org for an invite!

Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Just wanted to say "HI", I'm currently involved in some very time consuming work,
but I just wanted to let you all to know I'm still in Opal and will be back in action come mid-May.

Good Luck and God bless,

See you all soon,

Truther

Good to have you back, is Darkness still involved? Haven't seen him in a while.
Activity: 91
yeei the Truth is back. was asking myself where you're at.
we need more honest trading tips and hooottteeeeyys Cool
Hi Truther,

Yes, bring us back with your good ideas and see you in May !

Wink
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Just wanted to say "HI", I'm currently involved in some very time consuming work,
but I just wanted to let you all to know I'm still in Opal and will be back in action come mid-May.

Good Luck and God bless,

See you all soon,

Truther
For those who want to buy, there is a phishing in progress on the Google query: poloniex,
in Europe, google returns in first place: *.poioniex.com
                          the right URL is     *.poloniex.com
(URL squatting)
ip: 50.62.160.65

Wink

good day everyone,
opal drive ain't no cloud storage. it is for file transfer between users and as far as i know it's functional but it's kind of user-unfriendly in it's stage right now Wink

Nothing more to add.

but i think there are possibilities too make it a working cloud service. i'm no coder though i don't want to speculate about this too much.

Me neither Smiley

In fact Mario012 and Lumeire, We don't want to speak too quickly anymore, specially about main development (and main future one) before being 100% sure.

Oh I get it Voidlord  Wink Wink Wink

I just thought I read somewhere that Opalcoin and Storaj where competing against each other or something. Didn't they have beef or something? Or am I imagining things?
http://whit.opal-coin.com/opal-drive-update/

Thanks! I was thinking investing in storaj but now I'll pass on it and buy more Opalcoin Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
opal drive ain't no cloud storage. it is for file transfer between users and as far as i know it's functional but it's kind of user-unfriendly in it's stage right now Wink

Nothing more to add.

but i think there are possibilities too make it a working cloud service. i'm no coder though i don't want to speculate about this too much.

Me neither Smiley

In fact Mario012 and Lumeire, We don't want to speak too quickly anymore, specially about main development (and main future one) before being 100% sure.

I just thought I read somewhere that Opalcoin and Storaj where competing against each other or something. Didn't they have beef or something? Or am I imagining things?
http://whit.opal-coin.com/opal-drive-update/

Nothing more to add.

Me neither Smiley

Nothing more to add.

Me neither Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: