Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 53. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Sorry, I can't publicly state it.  You can see the code on github if you doubt us

Four.

For the record, elenorrigby appears to be a troll. Scrolling back through their posting history, the majority of this person's posts are all negative and argumentative based.

Knowing this they'll probably stand up on a soapbox and start freaking out even harder. Seems to get off on people responding to their every word.

I'm now putting them on ignore.  Don't waste your time with this person.

Look at what this low life posted before:

Documents for Sale

0 day info relating to recent Mintpal V2 launch delay. Documents are screenshots from internal discussions and hot wallet testing on integration of anon addresses and source free references in a coin being added to V2.  Coin involved is waiting for V2 launch to announce this advance.

Screenshots and information to be released simultaneously at 1800 GMT Thursday 2 October to the first 10 buyers. Price 1 BTC.  If you do not think you can make 5 – 10 times this amount using this info, this release is not for you.

PM for BTC addy.

No comments to this thread will be answered. Put up or shut up.
Activity: 172
If you aren't happy elenorrigby dump your opal it is very simple.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Thanks Dr.Phil.

Meanwhile, third post, no reply to question.

Sorry, I can't publicly state it.  You can see the code on github if you doubt us

Four.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Thanks Dr.Phil.

Sorry, I can't publicly state it.  You can see the code on github if you doubt us
Thanks Dr.Phil.

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
About a week ago was a flurry of posts about switching over from Storj to another solution based on bitsync. It was said this coding was finished, waiting for proper announcement time. Did I miss that announcement or what's up with that ...?

It's finished, but we're waiting on a few important things to move into place

Like what?

I'm happy they are waiting. I still am trying to accumulate more Opal at these prices.

Wink

The importance of properly executed/timed releases is often overlooked, Opal devs understand this. Anticipation is a big part of it (though surprise releases are an exception). But as Bassguitarman previously stated, getting the news out to as many as possible is a big deal, and putting all the little pieces together will take more time but it's entirely worth it, especially after all the work that has been done.

A mediocre release is like sex without 'finishing', all that work and the reward isn't quite there. Tongue
Activity: 214
About a week ago was a flurry of posts about switching over from Storj to another solution based on bitsync. It was said this coding was finished, waiting for proper announcement time. Did I miss that announcement or what's up with that ...?

Like what?

I'm happy they are waiting. I still am trying to accumulate more Opal at these prices.

Like what?
https://www.npmjs.com/package/node-opalcoin

We will soon have a bounty for applications built on the opal network
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Whens this gonna move from 3k sat?

When drive will be out

When people will buy... We've traded opal close to 6k because colored coin so...

Obviously...I know how markets work. That was one or just a few people that bought up to that mark.

between 24 december and 6 january opal have been trade between 4000 and 5500 sat with decent volume,so not just few people...

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

When drive will be out

When people will buy... We've traded opal close to 6k because colored coin so...

Obviously...I know how markets work. That was one or just a few people that bought up to that mark.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

When drive will be out

Activity: 250
legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Wrote this piece about Opal for NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/07/opal-decentralized-services/. We might've purchased a couple Tongue
Nice article, and from a fellow British Columbian! Smiley
Come visit us in Vancouver!  Grin
Activity: 308
Wrote this piece about Opal for NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/07/opal-decentralized-services/. We might've purchased a couple Tongue

Nice words about Opal, Bitcoin Co-op, thank you for that.

yeah this is very good article about Opalcoin . This is what is missing I mean promotion and awareness about this great coin and its features.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Pages:
Jump to: