Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 54. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006
Wrote this piece about Opal for NewsBTC: http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/03/07/opal-decentralized-services/. We might've purchased a couple Tongue
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
 Wink
Couldn't fit anymore screens?

3 more. reserved to the 3 other desktops for the classroom.
Activity: 448
Couldn't fit anymore screens?
Opal Embassy Building diary,

Step #1: tide the workshop
Step #2: find Hardwares
Step #3: build the D.O.C (Desktop & Operation Center): in progress !

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

The Bridge of Opal

Nice! Pass some of the good stuff over this way mannn! Wink
House of Stonerstanley

Wink

Amazing o_o

Thanks it's very beautiful, more than i expected Cheesy

Mouuuuak  Kiss

Thanks, Stonerstanley  Smiley
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
House of Stonerstanley

Wink

Amazing o_o

Thanks it's very beautiful, more than i expected Cheesy

Mouuuuak  Kiss
Do you get the runtime error right after starting opalqt? Are you on Win8?

I get the runtime error minutes after opening opal-qt. I am on windows 7.

Hi,

The Visual C ++ runtime serves applications that were compiled to work with a library version.
And 64-bit machines need to install the 32-bit runtime to run applications compiled in 32-bit.
So, it will be a good idea to keep old versions, and even if you have a 64-bit cpu, First of all for Windows users, especially windows 8 users :

The Visual C ++ runtime serves applications that were compiled to work with a library version.
And 64-bit machines need to install the 32-bit runtime to run applications compiled in 32-bit.
So, it will be a good idea to keep old versions, and even if you have a 64-bit cpu, the C++ x86 (32-bit version) should be usefull

These versions must be installed manually:
C++ 2012 (x86 and x64) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
C++ 2010 (x86) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555
C++ 2010 (x64) http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632

if you still encounter runtime error after that,

-Close your Opal wallet.
-Go to C:\Users\YourUsername\Appdata\Roaming\Opalcoin
-Save your wallet.dat & your opalcoin.conf files in another folder.
-Delete all the other folders & files located in the Opalcoin Folder except wallet.dat & opalcoin.conf
-Restart your wallet, let it sync, it should be good.

*if you can't see Appdata: click "Organize▼" (upper left) then click "Show Folders and Search Option" click view and Check "Show hidden files, folders, and drives", and then click OK
for Windows 8 From the Control Panel, type Folder Options in the search box: click "Folder Options", click "View" then Check "Show hidden files, folders, and drives, and then click OK
Activity: 398
I have trouble with the wallet. When I open the wallet the "loading screen" pops up, I can see the task in the task manager (win8 x64), but then the task just closes and the wallet never opens without any notice. I have like 30 wallets or so and never ran into a problem like that.

Any help?

edit: I could open the wallet once, but only once. Its just not working right now.

Same problem on my laptop. Wallet opens for the first time, syncs, then refuses to work. After 10 tries or so the wallet opened again and I could send my coins to bittrex and will I store them there for now.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
^ Same here, never had any problems, always run win 7 though.
Activity: 728
I downloaded Opal-qt wallet for 64bit windows 7 few days ago and is running like horse  Grin I meant to say no issue is working great.
Activity: 728

32 or 64 bit
Activity: 289

For me pretty everytime is a good time to buy opal. From looking at the charts around 3K is a solid entry. solid as cryptomarkets can be Wink
Best things for opal are still coming (Drive, ColorCore), the community is growing every day and SuperNET v1 will be released soon.

i do get the error, and i get it randomly.. only seems to happen on windows 8

Edit: My reply was for OnlyBTC & moved to quote OnlyBTC
Activity: 271

For me pretty everytime is a good time to buy opal. From looking at the charts around 3K is a solid entry. solid as cryptomarkets can be Wink
Best things for opal are still coming (Drive, ColorCore), the community is growing every day and SuperNET v1 will be released soon.

i do get the error, and i get it randomly.. only seems to happen on windows 8
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
I spike the Opal Prices at Poloniex only cuz I hate Cryptsy or I would spike there too, bumps to over 4K upwards to 7K is me Smiley I don't put low buys in, I just buy!

You can't have it both ways, setting low buys to hope someone sells to you and then hope the price goes up. Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Activity: 289
I am coming from Monero & so far I like Opal and very intrigued with its connection to SuperNet. I am new. Is it a good time to buy? Why Opal?

BTW I have downloaded the Opal-Qt for windows but I keep receiving an runtime error.    
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Some people probably forgot opal has traded at 7000+ sat before...(??) loads of shitcoins  with a lot less features , news ,  smaller community, in other words with a lot less potential, are being traded on exchanges mostly for ridiculous prices.

all these features and news for months, and there are still people who refuse to let opal hit the higher levels again. and dare i say go for a new ATH.

..smh 
Pages:
Jump to: