Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 15. (Read 40060 times)

copper member
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
stakinglab.io : core member
January 31, 2018, 10:31:10 PM
Can anybody tell me how much PoS reward he gets on stakeunited and how many coins he has. Huh Huh im thinking of joining stakeunited.

thank you Smiley

Or better use the Official OPC Pool and stake with us!

Visit our Pool: StakingLab

We've supported OPC Dev's since the beginning, but ofc DYOR

"better stake together"  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 39
stakinglab.io : core member
January 31, 2018, 10:28:17 PM
Can anybody tell me how much PoS reward he gets on stakeunited and how many coins he has. Huh Huh im thinking of joining stakeunited.

thank you Smiley

Or better use the Official OPC Pool and stake with us!

Visit our Pool: StakingLab

"better stake together"  Smiley
Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

thank you Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
true, the wallet is working flawless. No bugs, no forks, maybe that is the best part of this coin: everything is working like it should.
I see this price jump to over 1500 sathosi in a few weeks. HODL.
I don't think it will get to 1500 satoshi, but even if it stays at the same price it would be great.
At the moment the staking reward is 1200% per year- so this means you can double the amount of you OPC in just one month !
Activity: 5
January 30, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
love to see you phony guys see posting your stakeunited-ref !

Seems like your crypto-accs-stats don`t look like you want to Smiley

greetz!
Activity: 6
January 30, 2018, 03:15:16 PM
does anybody has the same trouble with staking at the moment.

my staking clock is since 1,5 days at 20-24 hours and doesnt want to get me the rewards, but my weight is steady incresing...

With new investors coming in the network weight climbs hence people with smaller amount of coins will wait a bit longer for a stak
Activity: 56
January 30, 2018, 12:25:51 PM
does anybody has the same trouble with staking at the moment.

my staking clock is since 1,5 days at 20-24 hours and doesnt want to get me the rewards, but my weight is steady incresing...
Activity: 32
January 30, 2018, 06:58:57 AM
OP Coin is getting listed on CryptoBridge. The listing fee of 0.5 Bitcoin is paid right away.
CryptoBridge will try to get us live within 5 days. Good news for OP Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 29, 2018, 05:50:34 PM
Activity: 71
January 29, 2018, 04:07:20 AM
true, the wallet is working flawless. No bugs, no forks, maybe that is the best part of this coin: everything is working like it should.
I see this price jump to over 1500 sathosi in a few weeks. HODL.
Activity: 43
Merit: 5
January 28, 2018, 08:22:09 PM
looks like a nice coin to me and staking works great.

best regards!

yeah it difenitly does Smiley and price is also quite stable. currently i am staking here really profitable: https://stakeunited.com/registernow  Smiley
Activity: 5
January 28, 2018, 08:17:30 AM
looks like a nice coin to me and staking works great.

best regards!
Activity: 71
January 28, 2018, 03:14:10 AM
I can't wait till we see more of OP Store. The sneak peak we got looked real nice. I hope they can manage to get in live in february. Would be awesome!
Activity: 3
January 25, 2018, 09:28:41 AM
Hello, Help. On January 22 he made the deposit in the OPC wallet with the amount of more than 17800 and until today, January 24, they do not give me the staking. They could help me and give information about the process, and set up the wallet as the video shows. Cry Cry
This is a small amount, you need to wait longer

Thank you. I have been told that it is faster in amounts of 100 thousand and that it is daily. I do not know how true this is.
Activity: 27
January 25, 2018, 07:08:36 AM
For all of you who are tired of long staking time in personal wallets, try StakeUnited.com
You get daily stake rewards, and I´ve doubled my OPC coins in a month Smiley

Highly agree with this one  Grin Grin. https://stakeunited.com is the best out there for getting some more OPC through staking. I gave some more info about it a reply a bit farther up the thread if anyone wants more info, however the site can also provide much of what you need to know. I recommend it for sure!
Hello! Tell me how safe it is to use this service? After all, we list all the coins to the owners of the pool and at any moment they can hide with our coins
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 11:15:05 PM
Hello, Help. On January 22 he made the deposit in the OPC wallet with the amount of more than 17800 and until today, January 24, they do not give me the staking. They could help me and give information about the process, and set up the wallet as the video shows. Cry Cry

If $800+ worth of coins is a small amount, what is considered medium or large?
Activity: 237
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
Activity: 3
January 24, 2018, 08:24:55 PM
Activity: 14
January 24, 2018, 09:49:33 AM
Hi all,

Where can I see which block we are at so I can see the staking %.
Thanks!

There is a link on their website that has both of their explorers, it's on the menu bar. There is also a link to it from the OPC page on coinmarketcap
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
January 24, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
Im in the discord channel but hardly see airdrop, maybe I miss some.
but hoping for the best for the project
Pages:
Jump to: