Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 12. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
sounds like in the discord channel that they are just days away from releasing the OPC store, looks like the price is going to go north again, and with the 1500% around the corner too, we should see a big boom.
I agree with you, also the masternode implementation will make the price go north as well.
I just hope that they won’t delay these updates though, as they are really important for the project
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
sounds like in the discord channel that they are just days away from releasing the OPC store, looks like the price is going to go north again, and with the 1500% around the corner too, we should see a big boom.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I'm pretty sure the OPC team has already contacted coin market cap about adding trade satoshi as an exchange.  Coin Market Cap is just really slow at making updates. I'm pretty sure that even if people know they can use Trade Satoshi, they will still use Cryptopia though.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
How many coins is it for a supernode please this is very important for me. Thank you.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
The second half of this year this coin will go through the roof, after the markets in general starts it's bull run again, not to mention the release of the OPC store and master nodes in which I believe will be launched at the end of the 1500% APR phase, price should bounce up before then just in anticipation of master nodes.
going to buy some in the next day or two, especially at these prices.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'm a staking coin collector and OPC has been my best performer.  Well actually WOMEN coin has been my best performer but you can't really take that coin seriously lol.
Activity: 42
Very nice coin!
Im staking since 18.2 and have already make some good profit.

Shop is around the corner and 1500% we see in like 15 days.
After the 1500% we get masternode, what will make the circulation supply less and the price will go up much.

If you are interested in this coin, NOW is a very good moment, if not the best to get your hands on some opc.
Its actually very very cheap!

But like always dyor.
Activity: 28
What is next?What plans do you have?
Activity: 140
New mining pool FEES 0.9%:
Payout every 1 hour!

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://secretpool.ru:3433 -u  -p c=OPC

Block explorer:
http://secretpool.ru/explorer/OPC

support: Discord

wallet pool: CP6vkmxVizhd4aAAStyNQiQ8N9aieRF3aS
Activity: 59
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?  Cool
Activity: 3
Can i direct transfer from stakeunited.com to cryptopia for sell ??
It remains a mystery to me exactly what plans the developers have for promoting the coin. Who knows?
Yeah, they will open an OPC store, where you will be able to buy stuff with your OPC coins.
Also, they want to implement masternodes as well.
Activity: 70
It remains a mystery to me exactly what plans the developers have for promoting the coin. Who knows?
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
Yeah I'm holding onto my coins for awhile now.
Activity: 10
Hello everyone, is the staking rate really over 1000%? Seems to good to be true.
Any idea on what they have planned for this coin?

Yes. We are at block 85.351 now.
Between block 50.000-100.000 we do have an annual stake rate at 1200%, what is about 3% a day.
Weak OPC holders are selling their staked coins for fast small profit. Clever OPC holders do keep them long term until the annual staking rate is down to 100%.

Smiley
Hello everyone, is the staking rate really over 1000%? Seems to good to be true.
Any idea on what they have planned for this coin?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
February 28, 2018, 07:57:48 AM
Hey.
How many coins do you need for PoS Mining?
And is there a purse for Rapsberry?
February 26, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
Hi. I have a noob question, pls, if you can help me with the anwser:  Me and one friend of mine have both of us OPC coins  and we are staking them. Now, my question is: If we put all the coins in one wallet, we will get faster staking rewards? Better rewards? Is there any advantage to unite our coins in one wallet except the one we will use just one computer for staking? Thank you very much
Yes, you would stake faster in this way, and by doing this you will get more coins because of the compounding effect of the rewards
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
February 24, 2018, 02:14:07 PM
Hi. Do i have to lock the wallet and unlock to stake? I had it open and syned for like 10 days but nothing
Pages:
Jump to: