Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 10. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yes all work fine.
And mn should come after highest roi
Activity: 8
Does the POS work? Already 3 days does not increase Weight in the network. And every 10th day there was a charge of coins. But already 13, but there is no coin. With what it can be connected?
Activity: 182
Does anyone have an update on when masternodes are going to be released? Is the development underway?
Activity: 36
op coin is a very great currency, I am very confident Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 2
I totally forgot about this coin and it has been staking like a boss for a good while my ROI is above 600% right now Good Day lol
Activity: 2
As I mentioned above...14500 OP coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Well today it is 43! days since I started staking 14500 OP coins...but I havent got any reward. My wallet is synced and is not encrypted. In the right corner it announces that Im staking and expected time to get reward is day, sometimes 2 days. What I have to do to get reward??? Even support doesnt response.  Huh Huh
How many coins do you have in your wallet to stake ?
Because if you have a small amount, it's a better idea to put your coins in a staking pool( i keep mine on stakeunited)- You get daily rewards there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Update on the current status and future of OPC for our community

- Team development
In the last month a lot has changed inside the OPC team. Next to rfOPC, who is working on his health right now, we have hired 3 new developers to meet OPC’s ambitions and future plans. This also required a change in communication and we’ve set up the right channels to communicate fast and effective inside the team. We will be expanding our team in the upcoming period to improve our communication with the community. We want to have a solid support and marketing team to ensure we can keep up with the expected growth. Therefore we will need some new people and we welcome you to send us a message with some information about you and how you can help us!

Read more: https://discord.gg/VBNH3n9
Activity: 2
Well today it is 43! days since I started staking 14500 OP coins...but I havent got any reward. My wallet is synced and is not encrypted. In the right corner it announces that Im staking and expected time to get reward is day, sometimes 2 days. What I have to do to get reward??? Even support doesnt response.  Huh Huh
Activity: 238
Are we worried at all about inflation with OP? I know the lotteries are good but dont we think it could be a problem?
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
I have around 450k coins i wish to stake. Is it better to send them to my wallet as one large transaction or should i split it up into smaller transactions. If smaller, is there on optimal amount to send ? ie 5k 10k 25k many thanks

you prob best of keeping in one input let it stake it will divide and stake again then compare the data to what you want and decide for yourself if you want one input and stake faster or multiple and prob stakes will take longer
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Waiting for my coins to rise !!
I have around 450k coins i wish to stake. Is it better to send them to my wallet as one large transaction or should i split it up into smaller transactions. If smaller, is there on optimal amount to send ? ie 5k 10k 25k many thanks
Activity: 238
Is there an update on the timeline for masternodes? I've heard that they are going to be part of the roadmap.
Activity: 72
Rosie,because you are a newbie, cant send you a PM
So,please send me your OP Coin guide to :-
[email protected]
Best Regards
DavidW
Activity: 72
downloaded the Windows wallet ( or tried)....its full of virus....Trojans...is there a fix ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes Huh

addnode=62.210.86.37:13355
addnode=104.33.123.232:13355
addnode=73.92.54.188:13355
addnode=192.99.175.124:13355
addnode=178.63.101.28:13355
addnode=194.67.193.127:13355
addnode=66.70.204.78:13355
addnode=211.213.226.101:13355
addnode=77.220.215.207:13355
addnode=62.73.115.136:13355
addnode=75.142.11.107:13355
addnode=203.222.16.124:13355
addnode=24.13.5.130:13355
addnode=185.223.28.165:13355
addnode=45.77.103.118:13355
addnode=88.11.204.73:13355
Activity: 3
Hey im having trouble getting m wallet to sync any addnodes Huh
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
-ANNOUNCEMENT-
NEW OverPowered Coin (OPC) POOL offering 0.0% fees that will never be higher than .75%

- https://cryptopool.party - The Crypto Pool Party!

https://cryptopool.party

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Run by 100% full-time cypto entrepreneurs
+++++
-US based (Houston, TX DataCenter) - world-wide locations coming!
+++++
-Dedicated admins
+++++
-Total Transparency, NO HIDDEN FEES!
+++++
-Discord support server https://discord.gg/3VuQxbx
+++++
-Constant new coin additions and speculation additions.
+++++
-Solid server with 99.9% uptime and synchronous 1Gb/s line (adding backup servers as well)
+++++
-Custom firewall with DDOS/attack mitigation.
+++++
-Separate wallet servers now, redundant stratums running, fully redundant decentralized setup in progress.
+++++
-ANNouncements made before any potential downtime for upgrades or tweaks.
+++++
-Open lines of communication with infrastructure and development team.
+++++
-Custom Discord BOTrunning and in active development for more features!
+++++
-YIIMP based no registration needed.

BONUS info (AirDrop Campaign)

We are also running a BONUS/AIRDROP campaign that will likely continue for a long time, maybe even the life of the pool!
Cheesy
All you have to do to qualify, is mine on the pool!
Cheesy
I will announce the details and what exactly is going to be dropped and when in the discord server.
Cheesy
Random amounts will be dropped on random miners, sometimes due to stats sometimes totally random!
Cheesy
WE HAVE ALREADY GIVEN AWAY THOUSANDS OF COINS TO OUR MINERS, AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO!

So not only are there never high fees, you get FREE COINS too! Then donations to development and services for your favorite coin? How can you lose?!

Connection Information

(No Registration Necessary, mine with the wallet of the coin you are mining and port for that coin's algo... do NOT use a BTC address, there is no auto-exchange!)

CONNECTION EXAMPLE FOR OPC

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.party:3433 -u YOUR_OPC_WALLET_ADDRESS.(WORKERoptional) -p c=OPC

*** address.worker, the worker name is optional and only shows on your check wallet page or to the pool admins. Though eventually the worker name may be used for various giveaways or enhancements***
Activity: 252
In the future we want to go into the entertainment market and everything connected with it. We want to create mini games, web browser MMO games, PC games with micro transactions in OPC

hope it will come true because it will increase the demand at the market
Activity: 106
This is a great opportunity to us and I will support this project!!!why cannot see bounty facebook in my cabinet?
only bitcointalk and twitter
Pages:
Jump to: