Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 31. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 11:52:50 AM
Guys can i still mining op Coin ? If yes, could you let me know where i can mine it ?

as usual we mine other coin, we just need a wallet to add Op Coin so that later we can sell our coin when we inggin sell it. maybe this is what i know, i also not experienced i just petrified answer.  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 10:23:42 AM
Guys can i still mining op Coin ? If yes, could you let me know where i can mine it ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 05:20:43 AM
Nice, good ROI! I watch on many pos coins and i will connect to facebook and twitter campaign and earn some coins for pos!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 05, 2017, 04:32:53 AM
am a bigfan of pos coin and i wish you all the best....i hope i will be among the first miners guys. I have joined your bounty program..Also good road map, is really a successful layout. Goodluck
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 05, 2017, 03:37:08 AM
You do not have a standard program, it's interesting! And the sale appeared on Cryptopia, which is a very good sign. So the coins will be at a good price. I look forward to tomorrow! By the way, do you plan to make a subscription company?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 01:48:18 AM
I've visited this thread today and I'm happy that this project is going to give free coins just by participating in inconsistent chats. It is very good to see that Oops Seon is already listed and trading in Cryptopia is open. I hope the prices will rise in future, donation and competition will help in the development of this project on various platforms. Good luck and update us regularly about the progress of this project
Activity: 70
December 05, 2017, 01:33:47 AM
This is a very interesting coin if I only have available funds I will invest it in this one but maybe in the future. Speaking of investment, the only way that I can see on how to invest in this coin is by buying the coin or mining it.  Do you have any other way?
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 05, 2017, 12:36:43 AM

Guys dont mine in 'https://new.altcoinix.com/op/public' pool . Scam ..

I am mining and always getting coins , you look like a liar or have some technical issue, better contact theirs upport.

why would i lie about a scam pool . Check https://ibb.co/d5mO2w

You can see 2 manual payments. Now go check the same address (CJmKekmZ8wNaSMSRdu5ki3hsgdZbzTRjTF) on block explorer if there is such a payment made .

I have contacted them a couple of times, no reply. Better stay away .
Easy guys, I think if there is any doubt, you can not buy coins but get coins for bounty or on airdrop and sell them at any price and buy coins later on the truth they may be more expensive.
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
December 05, 2017, 12:21:23 AM
I have just visited this thread today and I am happy that this project are going to give free coins just by participating in discord chat. It's also nice to see that OP Coin is already listed and open trading in cryptopia. I just hope the price will continue to rise in the coming days, bounties and contest will help to promote this project in different platforms.  Good luck dev and please update us regularly about the improvements of this project.
If the coin is already traded on cryptopia exchange, this is a very good sign. This means the team is very serious about business. Tomorrow not to miss the airdrop!
Activity: 406
Merit: 103
December 05, 2017, 12:05:47 AM
Well, just great news! Bounty, a lottery and even tomorrow  the airdrop! It is necessary to participate in this company. I love non-standard companies!
Merit: 105
December 04, 2017, 11:51:29 PM
I have just visited this thread today and I am happy that this project are going to give free coins just by participating in discord chat. It's also nice to see that OP Coin is already listed and open trading in cryptopia. I just hope the price will continue to rise in the coming days, bounties and contest will help to promote this project in different platforms.  Good luck dev and please update us regularly about the improvements of this project.
December 04, 2017, 11:24:12 PM
I really love games, I hope this token will become universal for all games and will have a good value growing with time Wink How many coins do I need for POC mining?
Activity: 364
December 04, 2017, 10:45:55 PM
It's just fine, that in addition to the bounty there is a lottery, you can win some money. The coin is interesting, I'll try the POC mining.
Activity: 294
December 04, 2017, 10:39:34 PM
I really like the POC tokens! I collect such tokens Wink I will participate in the bounty. Dev you do not plan a subscription company?
Activity: 196
December 04, 2017, 10:37:49 PM

Guys dont mine in 'https://new.altcoinix.com/op/public' pool . Scam ..

I am mining and always getting coins , you look like a liar or have some technical issue, better contact theirs upport.

why would i lie about a scam pool . Check https://ibb.co/d5mO2w

You can see 2 manual payments. Now go check the same address (CJmKekmZ8wNaSMSRdu5ki3hsgdZbzTRjTF) on block explorer if there is such a payment made .

I have contacted them a couple of times, no reply. Better stay away .
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 04, 2017, 10:25:53 PM
Good to know about your project, I'll chick out your website and read more about OP coin and I also joint you discord to have conversation with users in order to find more info.
good luck, I'll be back later.
Activity: 434
December 04, 2017, 10:18:44 PM
Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.
Activity: 238
December 04, 2017, 10:10:29 PM
Op coin looking as a serious project. I'm seeing that that's a great bounty program. But have any slot for me?? Can I join now in your bounty?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 04, 2017, 10:00:17 PM
Wow, definitely a good platform for investors and traders who are looking to utilize the most advanced trading tools and  technology, as well as the combined wisdom of the community in order achieve maximum profits in cryptocurrency markets.
Hoping for the successful of this project..
Good luck and God bless..
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 04, 2017, 09:57:34 PM
I like Pos Coins, but I like mostly to stake them on Exchanges where I can also trade with them.

Why is this project awesome?

- you need a good community for Pos Coins - more people holding, staking, mining so more value get the coin
- project owner knows how to build the community; prizes, lottery, airdrops, to win other kinds of cryptocurrencies, tournaments so that members get involved in a very short time with all benefits of this coin.
- project owner has a vision for the future; this is also great because I mostly analyse the Pos  Coins in btt just as to stake and trade in exchanges. But this one gives you also a vision so that members who already staking, mining, holding can be the first participants of this vision

I am gonna follow this project as far as I can (too much projects to follow  Grin )

I wish all the OPC Team good luck - this is a good one  Cool

PS: What means OP?   Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: