Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 28. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 07:03:22 AM
I have seen lots of opportunities to win and earn here,been interested to join airdrops and receive giveaways but as I've tried to join the discord channel  and click "join" nothing happened ,I wasn't able to join the channel.Are there any problem on it?
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 07, 2017, 06:42:38 AM
hello team, I like pos coins, you have a good idea by the way. But, what is the block after premine?
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 06:04:05 AM
I saw that you have stated in your post "High returns, but not too high!", so my question is how high it is?
How did you measure your words of high returns? because maybe this simple words can create confusion to all the investors and supporters.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 07, 2017, 04:49:45 AM
Problems in the etherium network are great news for the after-hat! This is an opportunity to take the place of the etherium. Even a small fraction of the share of the etherium will be great news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 03:58:34 AM
One more good project platform for investors and cryptosurgery traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools and technologies. Besides, it makes it comfortable for many people that I'm sure it can earn a lot more profit. Good project. It is a very good sign that these coins join Cryptopia.
The fact that the developers have attached the coin to crypto very very good sign. This means the developers have invested their money in the development of the coin and it has real value.
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
December 07, 2017, 03:50:37 AM
Now the etherium has problems with transactions. The reason for which lovers of cats Grin This coin can be a choice between bitcoin and others. I think we should test it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
December 07, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
I have some experiences in entertainment platform - like "earn money by watching videos"

There are many companies who offer this entertainment service; one of the famous one is youtube and also many more others. But the payments via video watch is so less, that this service doesnt catch any interest.

If you plan to build something like this and you get the medium and big advertisers on your side, then I am willing to support you with this service.

Last year I build a team over 2000 Members for one of the "earn money by watching videos" platform.

regards...

Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
December 07, 2017, 03:28:33 AM
I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.
That's a nice decision to buy that coin, just hold that for a moment and soon you would not regret. I'm in to this coin so hope I could buy it for less so that I can gain a higher profit. Need more info about this ICO so that I can share some information to help others to know about this ICO.

Yeah, Im also following this project's improvement now and might make my first investment when I assure that the coin have a potential. The Devs are still active and updating this thread. I wish there's also a lot of improvements and future plan from OP Coin.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 02:42:18 AM
It is very interesting how quickly transactions are carried out, who tried to send large quantities of coins? I think I need to buy some coins and send.
Activity: 434
December 07, 2017, 02:18:21 AM
I like POS coins and I am interested in this one. Where can I buy the cheapest OPC at this moment?

Good Luck to this project!

I also think like that. Coin Op is very useful especially for myself. therefore we must support this project. just succeed for this project.  Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 01:56:33 AM
I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley

And I'm also interested, I would also invest in this coin. I'm sure it will cost more than 100 Sats after release. Since this is a good project. In which already invest.
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 01:52:21 AM
One more good project platform for investors and cryptosurgery traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools and technologies. Besides, it makes it comfortable for many people that I'm sure it can earn a lot more profit. Good project. It is a very good sign that these coins join Cryptopia.
Profit is the most and important of all business. As what you pointed out by my own understanding that this OPC use the most advance trading tools and technologies, therefore it can lessen the transaction fee and we can make a bigger profit. In that case, we must support this ICO so that we can help the crypto enthusiast who wants to trade with minimal fee.
Very good opinion. Business exists only for profit and the more we can earn with the product, the more it is needed. But a handy tool is a must.
Activity: 70
December 07, 2017, 01:21:53 AM

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
December 07, 2017, 12:41:45 AM
That's a nice decision to buy that coin, just hold that for a moment and soon you would not regret. I'm in to this coin so hope I could buy it for less so that I can gain a higher profit. Need more info about this ICO so that I can share some information to help others to know about this ICO.

Yes you're right, it's good decision for all and for many having interested on this project. It a very nice project because will cover every aspect related to cryptocurrency trading, from education, market overview and trading ideas to the unique concept of peer to peer asset trading. Hoping for the success of the group.
Activity: 602
December 07, 2017, 12:30:57 AM
Profit is the most and important of all business. As what you pointed out by my own understanding that this OPC use the most advance trading tools and technologies, therefore it can lessen the transaction fee and we can make a bigger profit. In that case, we must support this ICO so that we can help the crypto enthusiast who wants to trade with minimal fee.
Activity: 252
December 07, 2017, 12:27:27 AM
I like POS coins and I am interested in this one. Where can I buy the cheapest OPC at this moment?

Good Luck to this project!
Activity: 238
December 07, 2017, 12:24:47 AM
how much we can earn from PoS of this coin? Any interest rates available?
anyway, the christmas promo is interesting
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 06, 2017, 11:12:33 PM
Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.
Activity: 84
December 06, 2017, 11:02:35 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 06, 2017, 10:44:20 PM
Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests
Pages:
Jump to: