Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 27. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 104
December 08, 2017, 03:17:06 AM
I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Where did you buy your OT coins? I am interested in this project and am thinking of investing as well when I have some funds. I wish you good luck and I hope you will earn more with the OT coin's success.  Smiley
You can buy it in crytopia buddy currently the coin is bieng sold at .00000006 satoshies. Take advantage of this guys Im pretty sure within few days this will spike at 20 satoshies and by that time I hope that its not only me enjoyong the profit for christmas.
It is very good that the coin is traded with such a growth of bitcoin. If the direction does not change it will really be a gift.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 02:43:22 AM
How do you know that OP has a high price later??
I'm also waiting for OP coin website.

I was looking for the website too, I thought that they just forgot to put the link here.

I just bought my OT coin worth 1 million satoshies from cryptopia earlier at 38 satoshies each. I hope within this week I could sell all at 100 satoshies each. Lets support this coin guys and lets all go to the moon.

Good for you, I had some btc stuck at cryptopia, I think I'll use to buy some OP coin from there, we just want it to go up like 40%, I'm not actually fan of the word (to the moon).
I don't think so that they forget to add their website.
It's mostly important for an ICO campaign programme.
My coinbase transactions also stuck from 1 days .
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 01:58:20 AM
The profit is the most important of all businesses. This OPC uses the most advanced trading equipment and technology as you guided by my own understanding, so it can reduce transaction fees and we can make a big profit. In this case, we have to support this ICO so that we can help crypto enthusiasts who wants to trade with low fees.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2017, 01:22:17 AM
Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
I agree that the conclusion from cryptopia bitcoin is very expensive, but I buy dogs for transfer to another exchange. Dogs run fast and a very small commission.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 08, 2017, 12:30:37 AM
Will you add a signature and avatar campaign?
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this

Even a project with a decent whitepaper and road maps fails. Most of the time some of them are scams and only took money from ICOs. I think OP Coin is different from them. Im just waiting and looking for the great improvement of this project before I'll invest anything. As of now, It is still a new coin with great potential.Let's just wait for it to improve more.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 08, 2017, 12:11:36 AM
Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
I think they talk about the price of a coin and not about the PoC process. Actually, the price can grow in 1xxx and it can cost nothing.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
December 08, 2017, 12:00:34 AM
I check a pools and i  see a zero activity, when pools will alive, i will try to mining some coins for me with my gtx 1060)  Smiley
Yeah same thing here...Those this thing have a decent whitepaper and particular roadmap cause i didnt see one here...And about campaign pls when is it starting??.We want to b part of this
Activity: 602
December 07, 2017, 11:15:36 PM
A project which will give you a lot of choices to earn profit like competition and tournaments, and even lottery. You may need to risk in order to earn. What i like about this project is that they have a lot of tools and features.
A lot of choices means team are really doing their best to promote many kinds of earning profit. Playing while earning means a lot of fun. Looking forward for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 11:26:54 PM
Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.

Is OP Coin can win through lottery??? how can we win OP Coin in competition or anywhere???how this process can possible???I don't understand the process
Activity: 294
December 07, 2017, 11:17:22 PM
A project which will give you a lot of choices to earn profit like competition and tournaments, and even lottery. You may need to risk in order to earn. What i like about this project is that they have a lot of tools and features.
All crypto currency lottery even well can except bitcoin and buying OP coin you can win or lose and this is your decision.
Activity: 196
December 07, 2017, 10:45:42 PM
Congratulations mate . It's a pretty big risk , but this program is working with full dedication to make the quality of the structure more compact , and more secure .

Hope you will get what you desired for from this investment .
To the moon mate.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2017, 10:39:10 PM
Well, finally there was a POS coin for games! In addition to the bounty has also a lottery, I like it. And it's very good that cryptopia is on the stock exchange, it's a very good stock exchange.

I like that Cryptopia has a nice $5000 New Zealand Dollars (like 3$k USD?) withdraw limit without verification. Bittrez has amazing volume but doesnt have withdrawals anymore (RIP)

i think bittrex is very good exchange and better than crypto ,, but you need to verify your account first if you want to make a withdrawal there

For sure Bittrex has a much much bigger volume $2,245,389,314 according to Coin Market Cap (and is #2 after Bitfinex) versus Cryptopia at #32 with a volume of $27,488,332. The difference is huge, but Bittrex has a huge backlog right now of the shitton of verfication requests

I use to like bittrex, but right now is really upset me with those verification steps and bullshit. Cryptopia is nice but they start to put high fee for withdraw.
for me I hope that they will list it on different exchanges. in way will have options.

Bittrex locked up my account thanks to the verification bullshit. Well cryptopia's thing is that ridiculous 0.002 BTC withdrawal fee which is to put it simply just ridiculous. I mean what is with that fee lol. Even actual BTC transaction fees are not even remotely close. Currently it's what? 30$
Recently, exchanges very often block users. We must wait for a good decentralized exchange. Derive from cryptopia alternative coins, for example dogs it is cheap then can OPC?
Activity: 406
December 07, 2017, 09:42:21 PM
I think the company of signatures should be mandatory. This company is very good traffic. If possible, I would willingly participate in it.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 07, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

Good luck on your journey mate. Nice trading strategy by the way. This is a great news that PoS coin in early exchange  cryptocurrency site, May the price it pumps more!
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
December 07, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
December 07, 2017, 08:06:38 PM
How do you know that OP has a high price later??
I'm also waiting for OP coin website.

I was looking for the website too, I thought that they just forgot to put the link here.

Good for you, I had some btc stuck at cryptopia, I think I'll use to buy some OP coin from there, we just want it to go up like 40%, I'm not actually fan of the word (to the moon).
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
December 07, 2017, 03:24:54 PM
Activity: 280
December 07, 2017, 11:49:46 AM

When did PoS coin's bounty start to be useless?
Can't see any reasons for bounty to be successful, could you name any particular hindrances, i'm curious...
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 07, 2017, 11:12:32 AM
I have seen lots of opportunities to win and earn here,been interested to join airdrops and receive giveaways but as I've tried to join the discord channel  and click "join" nothing happened ,I wasn't able to join the channel.Are there any problem on it?
Is discord another form of messenger or is it just a part of telegram? I am not familiar with it that is why I didn't join. I also want to have the opportunity to be with this project since there is a big chance to win and earn big in this project.
Discord is chat software like skype/teamspeak/telegram . It is separate and has no relation from the telegram . It's also a good way to connect with people and the bitcoin community . it's mostly used by US citizens unlike the telegram.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 07, 2017, 10:22:03 AM
I have seen lots of opportunities to win and earn here,been interested to join airdrops and receive giveaways but as I've tried to join the discord channel  and click "join" nothing happened ,I wasn't able to join the channel.Are there any problem on it?
Is discord another form of messenger or is it just a part of telegram? I am not familiar with it that is why I didn't join. I also want to have the opportunity to be with this project since there is a big chance to win and earn big in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: