Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 29. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 103
December 06, 2017, 10:18:28 PM
Interesting design of a coin and a site. Developer you do not plan a subscription company? I also consider the subscription company an effective means of promoting the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
December 06, 2017, 10:10:42 PM
Hey dev,
Are you going to add signature/translation/blog bounty campaigns or not?
As of now it seems a bit unfair for people who don't have advanced social networks accounts but interested in your project

Agree, I think Dev must open that kind of bounties. Signature campaign can attract other members to visit the Main Ann Thread and participate. While translation bounty can gain more investors from some countries that doesn't understand english well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 09:49:25 PM
Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
I doubt if OP Coin open a bounty or signature campaign it is very useless since OP Coin is a PoS type algorithm, not like nowadays coin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 06, 2017, 09:46:58 PM
I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.
Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.

Totally agree with you! This is a very generous project! It would be really not bad if they made a company with signatures. I would also take part!

Well, very interesting project and with great ideas, but I believe that if I had bounty for signature, many would participate and would have a good publicity

Good project and its interesting platform that many investors and cryptocurrency traders who are looking to utilize the most advanced trading tools and technology.  For sure many will participate this project..
Activity: 1470
COMBO 2.0
December 06, 2017, 09:28:43 PM
it's hard to mine. 1 day just got 38400 coin only.. premine it's to big for 100M coin.. but reward just 80coin. need 135 year to got total supply   Lips sealed

the premine will be used for airdrops etc, im sure bounties are also an option, dont judge so fast man
Probably maybe and Also if there is going to be bounty please let us know am sure the coin is kinda a good store for value and for mine i think is good is taking the years because you dont want all supply within just two years and then the coin begins to drop..Do you??
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 06, 2017, 09:17:29 PM
Wow! This project amazed me! Very interesting with innovative ideas... the project team has done their due diligence in this ICO. Well done! Im sure its gonna be a great success!
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 06, 2017, 08:57:07 PM
Guys can i still mining op Coin ? If yes, could you let me know where i can mine it ?
Is it minable? It seems I didnt see and information fron there whitepaper regarding on mining the OP coin, maybe you are on a different thread bud.

Hey, I think its mineable but there are not yet many Pools that has been established yet. You can view the pools on the front page of this Ann thread if I'm not mistaken, you can see the list of pools there.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 06, 2017, 08:51:44 PM
Dev, do you open any bounty or signature campaign...if you start it, the project will be more successful... I think many participants are waiting for it..let me know,if there is anything
Activity: 196
December 06, 2017, 08:36:44 PM
wallet not sync

Just wait for some time.
It usually takes some time to process and synchronize the online wallet . please be patient.
Activity: 784
December 06, 2017, 09:00:48 AM
I think it would be more successful if admin and dev can launch a signature campaign that will be provided in BTC services department. There are many potential customers and investors in this forum market

This is what I am waiting for from this project actually. I think with signature campaign or social campaign they will attract more people to this coin.
Any project needs promotion, but this is a generous enough project. Has already a lottery and bounty. I would like a companion of signatures.

Totally agree with you! This is a very generous project! It would be really not bad if they made a company with signatures. I would also take part!

Well, very interesting project and with great ideas, but I believe that if I had bounty for signature, many would participate and would have a good publicity
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
December 06, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

December 06, 2017, 04:18:52 AM
It's a good project having an advanced trading platform, adapted to the needs of traders using various strategies ranging from day trading and spread trading, to long term investments and having a profitable income in the future. Nice project ..  Wink Smiley
Activity: 280
December 06, 2017, 04:08:35 AM
Hey dev,
Are you going to add signature/translation/blog bounty campaigns or not?
As of now it seems a bit unfair for people who don't have advanced social networks accounts but interested in your project
December 06, 2017, 03:52:48 AM
OP coin must be a great project.
But I'm not seeing any separate website of OP coin.
If you have a separate website then you can give me the link of op coin website?

I agree coin Op has a high price later. maybe the website again in the process to be launched we need to be patient to wait.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2017, 01:30:47 AM
I love it when this project talk about going into the  future of entertainment because I am a number one fan of it since I am also a gamer. I know that I am planning to buy my first gaming pc in the near future and OPC is perfect with my addiction to games. I hope to see OPC successful to help gamers with the micro transactions.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
December 06, 2017, 01:25:26 AM
It's already 6 November 2017, you know what you're gonna doin' right? Yeah, it's the announcement time for the lottery winner! Hoping so much I'm gonna win this lottery
The lottery is wonderful! But I think if you add the airdrop will be even better Grin Developers are very creative in the token, which means the team is surely waiting for success!
Activity: 238
December 06, 2017, 01:23:29 AM
OP coin must be a great project.
But I'm not seeing any separate website of OP coin.
If you have a separate website then you can give me the link of op coin website?
December 06, 2017, 01:17:05 AM
It's been weeks since this project was announced but still only few members are active in this thread. I think devs should make a promotion for this project to be known world wide. A free airdrop or a bounty will surely make this project to gather many investors and supporters.
Singularly! It seems to me that with such coins, the airdrop is mandatory, so that those who wish can see the speed of the transaction and mining the token.
Activity: 1470
COMBO 2.0
December 06, 2017, 01:06:54 AM
With all the lottery and game involved wiyh this coin am very sure thats bound to attract people..Am really interested in the supply though i just hope it says in kinda minimal number and also carefully watched..at times coins in billions tend to say getting issues with low usage...but with lottery and games  lots of people will come rushing
Activity: 546
Merit: 104
December 06, 2017, 01:03:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: