Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 4. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 55

This coin has been added to our pool.

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hey.. cryptomickey here... Did i miss a swap? I still hold OPC??
You missed the swap alright. However it was voluntary as both coins will co-exist. so you can keep your OPC, or sell it to buy OPCX if you prefer.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Hey.. cryptomickey here... Did i miss a swap? I still hold OPC??
Activity: 98
How much connections you have? Should be fine without peersfile.
Activity: 5
The plan is very nice and if you truly prosper in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
again a scamcoin with a swap

Scamcoin?Huh

What are you talking about? OPC and OPCX have a legit team behind them. Very professional and open to discussion on discord and telegram.

Sorry, but you can't say that.
Github dead since 2017.
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
Quote from: KennaG on discord
  Here’s our biweekly update! I can advise everyone to read this to stay updated with our progress. Enjoy reading and share it afterwards

16.06 weekly updates

https://www.docdroid.net/vULlmB9/biweekly16th-of-june-2018.pdf
Activity: 95
Merit: 2

Scamcoin?Huh

What are you talking about? OPC and OPCX have a legit team behind them. Very professional and open to discussion on discord and telegram.

Sorry, but you can't say that.
Activity: 25
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
I recommend sharing the risks. Obstacles to buy both currencies and other altcoins are not for you. It is better to divide the amount invested in bitcoin and different altcoins.
Wow, what's going on with opcx? 85 sats this morning. What a drop  Shocked

Definitely we need more exchanges!
there is no information or chance how to swap opc to opcx

its make the price on the market down,,right now we only hope at the pos interest

You can keep your OPC , not need to swap to OPCX.
First check price of OPCX, if you are so worried about the price.

its make the price on the market down,,right now we only hope at the pos interest

There was a period to swap the coins, that was disclosed in various channels. maybe you were distracted. Anyway, you can always sell your OPC and buy OPCX if that is what you want.

And you seem distracted, again, when you fail to notice the bloodbath across the whole market.
Activity: 252

Activity: 182
Any news on what those of us with coins stuck on Coinsmarkets can do?
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I got this project the following interesting and promising idea,a strong team,I believe very much in your potential, that you are very successful !!!
Hey! Any news about the in house staking pool? Thanks
Hey! Is there any reliable staking pool besides stakinglab?
Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
Im in same problem as others i read here, I been holding OPC in stakeunited, an not understand what happend with the swap, and for what is that and why now are two coins with "same" name or what happend finally with each one, becuse im tired to read in the opc discord server, opc is cheaper now its time to buy... for what? i bought some opc, hold in stakeunited, swap is over now... im so lost with that coin, anyone can explain whats happend with opc or what will happend? please...
Stakeunited didn´t swap the coins . The swap was voluntary so you had to do it yourself. For now if you want to "swap" you have to sell one and buy the other. Or you can keep OPC and keep staking or trading it has it will be a part of the ecosystem as well.

Then... and thats basically "The question" must being clarify is...OPC will be developed in short or long term?? or now its same as ktx (katana) after swap to k2x?

I already wrote, that all info is on discord channel:

Quote from: biweekly-update-02062018.pdf
Because OPC is very easy and quick, it has a perfect mechanism to function as a Reward
system. We want to be part of the streaming/gaming world and OPC might play a big role as
a donation currency that can be individually used across multiple platforms like Twitch,
Youtube, Facebook by simply installing the wallet and providing a receive address!
The world of streaming is growing everyday and millions of people watch streams everyday.
This plan is in its infancy, but we're confident we can work out a great solution. To offer
streamers and watchers a platform to earn and spend OPC/OPCX is one of our goals that
focuses on both OPC and OPCX, since the offered 'package' will include possibilities for both
currencies!

Thanks a lot for write the info again for me, really i was asking because i cant found myself that, here or in discord, and again, its sure i cant found because not know were to look it or must to look better, but i was frustrated because i cant found it to take a decision about continue staking on stakeunited or try to sell first dump go ahead... finally opc coins keep staking there for long term

You want to stake the whole day but you dont want to let your PC run around the Clock?

Then you shall give Stakinglab.io a try Wink

You will save energy and the costs of it.No need 4 running a PC all day long,but you will stake 24/7 and you can take part in the Masternodes,which always provide some awesome special benifits,without spending1000s of $ Dollars.

You have to pay low taxes only on your stake.

These Coins are supported yet:

Aerium,Alqo,APR Coin,Arion,Bitcoin Green,Buzz,Cheese,ColossusXT,Condensate Rain,Deviant Coin,Diverse,dSTRA,DV8COIN,Ember,Everest,Force,Ignition Coin,Impleum,Interstellar Hold,Monkey Project,Motile,MTI,Mutual Coin,Dravite Coin,Nodium,OPC,OPCX,Peony,Phore,Rampant,Rover Coin,SCRIV,SmartCash,Solaris,Steep,Tokugawa,Varius,XGOX,XGOX Dark,Zest.

Please take care and get informed on: https://masternodes.online/

and if you had done that ...take a look at the Lab ^^

https://pool.stakinglab.io/ref/977e7a055a

Best staking together Cheesy ...and mate,sorry for the affliate inside-you got no disadvantage of it but you are welcome to kick it out if you want  Roll Eyes

Thanks for the info, im registred in that three for several weeks, and in their discord servers too. And trying not input all the coins in same place for minimize dangers.
Im in same problem as others i read here, I been holding OPC in stakeunited, an not understand what happend with the swap, and for what is that and why now are two coins with "same" name or what happend finally with each one, becuse im tired to read in the opc discord server, opc is cheaper now its time to buy... for what? i bought some opc, hold in stakeunited, swap is over now... im so lost with that coin, anyone can explain whats happend with opc or what will happend? please...
Stakeunited didn´t swap the coins . The swap was voluntary so you had to do it yourself. For now if you want to "swap" you have to sell one and buy the other. Or you can keep OPC and keep staking or trading it has it will be a part of the ecosystem as well.

Then... and thats basically "The question" must being clarify is...OPC will be developed in short or long term?? or now its same as ktx (katana) after swap to k2x?

I already wrote, that all info is on discord channel:

Quote from: biweekly-update-02062018.pdf
Because OPC is very easy and quick, it has a perfect mechanism to function as a Reward
system. We want to be part of the streaming/gaming world and OPC might play a big role as
a donation currency that can be individually used across multiple platforms like Twitch,
Youtube, Facebook by simply installing the wallet and providing a receive address!
The world of streaming is growing everyday and millions of people watch streams everyday.
This plan is in its infancy, but we're confident we can work out a great solution. To offer
streamers and watchers a platform to earn and spend OPC/OPCX is one of our goals that
focuses on both OPC and OPCX, since the offered 'package' will include possibilities for both
currencies!

Pages:
Jump to: