Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 5. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 13
BSV is Bitcoin
Thanks a lot!! maybe im bad looking that info and i cant found it before, now im little relaxed about that, not explains relation about opc-opcx and cant read there about that, but its good begining look they have a second roadmap opposite they havent nothing relationed about opcx swap there, maybe is a mistake or procedure i not know/understand being a newbie.

Some dudes clarifyed
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
BSV is Bitcoin
Im in same problem as others i read here, I been holding OPC in stakeunited, an not understand what happend with the swap, and for what is that and why now are two coins with "same" name or what happend finally with each one, becuse im tired to read in the opc discord server, opc is cheaper now its time to buy... for what? i bought some opc, hold in stakeunited, swap is over now... im so lost with that coin, anyone can explain whats happend with opc or what will happend? please...
Stakeunited didn´t swap the coins . The swap was voluntary so you had to do it yourself. For now if you want to "swap" you have to sell one and buy the other. Or you can keep OPC and keep staking or trading it has it will be a part of the ecosystem as well.

Then... and thats basically "The question" must being clarify is...OPC will be developed in short or long term?? or now its same as ktx (katana) after swap to k2x?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Im in same problem as others i read here, I been holding OPC in stakeunited, an not understand what happend with the swap, and for what is that and why now are two coins with "same" name or what happend finally with each one, becuse im tired to read in the opc discord server, opc is cheaper now its time to buy... for what? i bought some opc, hold in stakeunited, swap is over now... im so lost with that coin, anyone can explain whats happend with opc or what will happend? please...
Stakeunited didn´t swap the coins . The swap was voluntary so you had to do it yourself. For now if you want to "swap" you have to sell one and buy the other. Or you can keep OPC and keep staking or trading it has it will be a part of the ecosystem as well.
BSV is Bitcoin
Activity: 387
Merit: 102
I hold OPcoin on stakeunited, I won't be able to receive OPCX? Where now to throw out OPC, they aren't necessary any more?
Both coins will co-exist

I have OPC coin in Cryptopia. And it's value has been dropped very much. Do i need to do something to get OPCX or OPC is a totally different coin than OPCX. What should i need to do? Please suggest.

For now swap process is ended. Maybe it will be one more later.
All news on discord.
No news here and no on site  Huh

Quote from: discord announcement
In total 548035428 OPC was burned USD $1019116.41

On discord there is an biweekly update 02062018.pdf where u can find all news and updates.
Activity: 59
I hold OPcoin on stakeunited, I won't be able to receive OPCX? Where now to throw out OPC, they aren't necessary any more?
Both coins will co-exist

I have OPC coin in Cryptopia. And it's value has been dropped very much. Do i need to do something to get OPCX or OPC is a totally different coin than OPCX. What should i need to do? Please suggest.
Both coins will co-exist
Activity: 172
Merit: 1
Activity: 74
Are we already listed on Revain? I read the Revain's q4 and it is something about on gaming coin like us.Korean prosecutors raid UPBit (Korean exchange) offices, seize hard drives, on charges of fraud.
Activity: 124
If at all you have any need for a loan or need funding for a project. Please do not hesitate to send me a direct message.And f you have been a victim of scam or have lost your crypto currency to scammers . You can get the crypto back thanks to blockchain. Send me a direct message I can help.
700.000.000 total supply.

Do i smell a 10 cent coin? Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
75% OP Coin burn, thats great!
Somebody please help!!!!!!!!!!!! I have over 40K OPC on stakeunited.com. My question is does StakeUnited support OPC swap? or should have my coin sent to Cryptopia or something ? I need to know the exchange supporting this swap. Thanks.

SU will swap for there user.
I just saw on SU discord that they will continue only with OPC. hey are not swapping coins.
Activity: 27
Hello! Tell me please, I have OPC coins on the bet in StakeUnited, do I need to leave them or better display them on cryptopia? Tell me please
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Another money sinking project. Did the developers explain the reason for the swap? You just wake up one morning and decide to swap your coin  when most for your investors are not following your news and social media channels. That's why its important to let people understand the risks involved in investing in startup projects. A lot newbies must have swarm into the project because of the high staking returns. Well that serves as a lesson for a better investment decision next time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
I dont have bulshit discord you are happy?
Activity: 3
Same here.

Discord blocked without any explanations.

Can't do the swap because of this.

EXIT SCAM
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
The coin is terrible !!!
The channel Discord blocked without any explanation!

Working just fine here.
Activity: 1
Hey there,
So opcoinx is the answer then when opcoins lifespan almost ends after 5months.
Everybody knew the returns where to high to even keep up with the interest rate.

And a warning for people for opcoin x to buy first to much for a price way to high
and by the point the interest will come in the price will drop to drastically to even make anny money out of it.

If you do it smart and have enough play money sure you can make a buck out of it,

but for now the devellopers are the laughing 3rd

Not supporting there coin anymore and launching a new one
smells like bitconnect
can you smell it ??  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: