Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [OPC] OP Coin - High ROI PoS Coin - page 7. (Read 40060 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 251
Is there any profit calculator for this coin?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
We need good news from Asia, but for now we only hear bad news. I think that within a month the situation is stabilizing. The Chinese will rest on vacation. And in three weeks a good, strong growth will begin.

For now there seem to not even be bad news, but rather no news at all. That dude who said Cryptopia is going to be hot on May 2nd was just bluffing.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
We need good news from Asia, but for now we only hear bad news. I think that within a month the situation is stabilizing. The Chinese will rest on vacation. And in three weeks a good, strong growth will begin.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Guys, today will be very hot in Cryptopia! Don't lose your last chance. You know what i mean. Yes, exactly, announcement coming...

OPC to 100 today? *:-D weeee

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=OPC_BTC
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Price is going to moon this month. They will be burning 60-75% of the circulating supply.  Plus Masternodes coming in a couple weeks. 

I just hope that CoinMarketCap will update the circulating supply soon. A lot of people think they are buying into a project will a market cap less that 1 million, but it's a bit higher. Would be good to have this fixed.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Price is going to moon this month. They will be burning 60-75% of the circulating supply.  Plus Masternodes coming in a couple weeks. 
Guys, today will be very hot in Cryptopia! Don't lose your last chance. You know what i mean. Yes, exactly, announcement coming...

Nothing happened Wink

I also waited for the price and volume to rise yesterday, but both didn't. Well, onto the next low cap Gem it is!
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Anyone else having problems with stake United ? My deposit never showed up. Everything was correct and confirmed.  Just no deposit

during this time i have no problem in stake united
both on deposit and withdrawl,just need to wait until your deposit credited to your balance
if not,you just need to create support ticket and give them your transaction id
Activity: 3
Such a low market cap. I'm in to see what happens in the coming weeks despite recent spike.  Do we need to put coins on their wallet ASAP for token swap ?

you should put your coins in your wallet asap for staking  Cheesy Cheesy

I put them in their wallet.  How do I stake them from here  ? Can you do it from their wallet ?

So how do you send them to your wallet? Or have it sync?

Probably stupid questions but can't find it  Huh

Shows how to do it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfsK8Zc0lo

Thanks a lot !  Smiley
Just found out about this project. Looks pretty good compared to the current market cap. I'm taking a gamble and have bought a nice bag.

All time high of 900 sats is incredible!
Such a low market cap. I'm in to see what happens in the coming weeks despite recent spike.  Do we need to put coins on their wallet ASAP for token swap ?

I put them in their wallet.  How do I stake them from here  ? Can you do it from their wallet ?

Shows how to do it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zfsK8Zc0lo
Activity: 784
Plus this stake stake will be managed as? Who has bigger tickets or OP coins will have priority in the reward?

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Anyone else having problems with stake United ? My deposit never showed up. Everything was correct and confirmed.  Just no deposit
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
You wrote that OP Coin will be different from other coins. Is it possible to know, but what exactly will your coin differ from, for example, Dash, Neo, ethereum?

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Will OPC pass the ATH in the next couple days? Cool
No sorry. It will not in next couple of days., To me, it can go to 200 sat at the most and will not be in next 4  days either.
Activity: 52
Will OPC pass the ATH in the next couple days? Cool

Question from a noob:

I bought OPC, sent it to StakeUnited and downloaded a wallet.

Wallet no sync. What is the next step I should do?

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: