Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 6. (Read 24417 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am very familiar with this project however i have a question i am not entirely sure of the answer. So the platform that holds the uploaded courses, will they be subject to the peoples choice and preference or will there only be specific courses uploaded in which the people will have to choose from.

Learner will be able to search from the courses added by Universities, MOOCs and any kind of certificate providers. You'll be able to search from and choose the ones that comply with your goals.
I hope that the project has enough time to collect a hard cap, I want it to be implemented in a short time.

Soft cap will do it, and I think they already reached that with private funding. Could be wrong though. I do know there was plenty of early interest in this one.

Yes, we've reached our goals back in December and we have the resources to focus and work hard on the MVP. Stay tuned!
pupesko
Good luck to the project. I hope ICO will be successful, I believe that such projects are in demand by the market.

Thank you so much Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?

I don't think so. OSU is so much better than BitDegree, which to me is just a glorified Udemy. Anyone can post a course on there, and I don't think it has any really serious backing.

OSU, on the other hand, are very involved with both the education and tech sectors, Check out twitter and see how many different conferences these guys are attending.

Here's their twitter channel.

https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni

This ICO is a great long term investment in my mind. I chatted to someone from Somalia a week or two ago, and he said that, whilst internet is not (generally) a problem in his home country, at least in the bigger towns, , the education system is terrible. So why study there if you can get everything you need online with Open Source University?

As an educator myself, this project makes a lot of sense. It also makes me happy. Everyone should have access to quality education.

Check out the review on ICO Bench. A very impressive 4.3 rating.

Cheers for that. Usual Twitter misinformation. I should stop using it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I have visited your official website, and I think the concept of your project is great.  Is KYC verification required? Tell me, is the smart contract ready?
Activity: 39
This whole week at the london tech event must have really help bring the project to the awareness of more people. I am in their telegram chat and have seen so many more people join throughout the week. Great to see this project always building
Yes i was looking at pictures online, looked like a really great event. the team are working really hard to really create something and i really admire it

What you want to see if you are going to an invest in a project. My money feels safe

Agreed. The ico space is too full of scammers and you never know whether your investment is just going to pay for someone's new house. I have a lot of faith in OSU. They are at all the important events and really pressing home their vision. Great project that I think can't fail.
Activity: 7
This whole week at the london tech event must have really help bring the project to the awareness of more people. I am in their telegram chat and have seen so many more people join throughout the week. Great to see this project always building
Yes i was looking at pictures online, looked like a really great event. the team are working really hard to really create something and i really admire it

What you want to see if you are going to an invest in a project. My money feels safe
Activity: 3
Just seen, there is 35 minutes left to receive the 15.3% bonus. Glad i got some in time although i did actually get some from the previous bonus aswell  Wink

Well played sir - bargain purchasing Smiley
Activity: 15
Just seen, there is 35 minutes left to receive the 15.3% bonus. Glad i got some in time although i did actually get some from the previous bonus aswell  Wink
Activity: 67
Activity: 10
Activity: 12
I've enjoyed watching what the team have been up to this week. London Tech Week is a huge deal, so I have loved seeing the updates in their Telegram channel. Exciting times ahead.

I agree, this has been a great week, I think word is getting out. Let's keep the momentum going and keep spreading the word.
Activity: 20
I hope OSUni can really break ground within the education space. Given all the news lately about fake degrees etc I am confident that we can begin to stamp out these fraudulent issues by properly digitising and verifying credentials with the help of blockchain technology. I am proud to be apart of the pioneering OSU community.
Activity: 23
I've enjoyed watching what the team have been up to this week. London Tech Week is a huge deal, so I have loved seeing the updates in their Telegram channel. Exciting times ahead.
Activity: 39
I'm feeling more and more confident about this ICO the more that time goes on. Building partnerships. Lots of public exposure. The name is really getting out there. Go OSU.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Somebody mentioned on twitter that OSU were going into partnership with BitDegree, was that true?

I don't think so. OSU is so much better than BitDegree, which to me is just a glorified Udemy. Anyone can post a course on there, and I don't think it has any really serious backing.

OSU, on the other hand, are very involved with both the education and tech sectors, Check out twitter and see how many different conferences these guys are attending.

Here's their twitter channel.

https://twitter.com/OpenSource_Uni

This ICO is a great long term investment in my mind. I chatted to someone from Somalia a week or two ago, and he said that, whilst internet is not (generally) a problem in his home country, at least in the bigger towns, , the education system is terrible. So why study there if you can get everything you need online with Open Source University?

As an educator myself, this project makes a lot of sense. It also makes me happy. Everyone should have access to quality education.

Check out the review on ICO Bench. A very impressive 4.3 rating.
Activity: 153
Activity: 282
The OS.University decentralized platform bridges the gap between businesses and education through the blockchain (used for validating and verifying learners’ credentials) and smart contracts (managing content purchases, marketplace transactions and hiring processes). We apply open source technologies and principles of collaboration to re engineer the current state educational model by building a system to enable smarter transactions of information & value through institutional, national borders.
Pages:
Jump to: