Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 7. (Read 24417 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!

And don't forget the big partnerships they are putting together. London Tech Week is going to bear fruit.
They have so much planned for this entire week. Just wish i was able to get to London to attend. I saw their daily scheldue and it looks superb. Packed with so many events taking place.
Activity: 10
I've heard some talk about possible connections with AliPay and possibly Cardano too. Seems like OSU is not going to be tied to the eth blockchain after all. Good news if true.

Rumour or fact?
This really is great news the more connections it has the more public it becomes. I know it was a topic that was being discussed in their telegarm group the other day and was getting a lot of attention to it
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
This is one of the most active groups that's not discussing on bounty hahaha

Yeah, bounty hunters just looking for the freebies. This project is better than that.
Activity: 39
This project includes a number of best things: an excellent team, an excellent product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world!

And don't forget the big partnerships they are putting together. London Tech Week is going to bear fruit.
Activity: 82
This is one of the most active groups that's not discussing on bounty hahaha
Activity: 214
what I love about this project is that they are making access to the educational program a lot easier for many people and worldwide too so those that have trouble reaching certain educational facilities will not have the issue no more thanks to amount of content that will be accessible via the blockchain.
Activity: 42
This is a sort of breakthrough.. I can see your vision your enthusiasm and your effort to make this work.. congratulations and hope you turn out to be even more successful! good luck!
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
OS.UNIVERSITY provide students with a wallet with digital credentials that allows them to find the best opportunities for academic development and career growth by being associated with the Academy and Business through the block chain.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Cant wait for the sales to be over it and start seeing the fruits of my invest come in!!
GIVE is a blockchain-powered ecosystem that is empowering kids at school to experience the benefits of giving while gaining financial literacy for a lifetime of financial well-being. Shocked
Education gives you opportunities! Information gives you strength! Knowledge makes you limitless! An amazing project that has the full right to life and great success!
Activity: 39
I've heard some talk about possible connections with AliPay and possibly Cardano too. Seems like OSU is not going to be tied to the eth blockchain after all. Good news if true.

Rumour or fact?
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
I am very familiar with this project however i have a question i am not entirely sure of the answer. So the platform that holds the uploaded courses, will they be subject to the peoples choice and preference or will there only be specific courses uploaded in which the people will have to choose from.
I am not entirely sure of the answer to that, hopefully one of the devs will reply but i remember seeing this on their website that might help your answer.
What courses will be available on the platform?
We’ll gather all courses and degrees which are already published on the e-learning platforms and all specific learning platforms launched by organizations and academies. On the platform we’ll store only the key parameters related to the learners experience like skills, grades etc.
Hope that helps.
Activity: 15
I am very familiar with this project however i have a question i am not entirely sure of the answer. So the platform that holds the uploaded courses, will they be subject to the peoples choice and preference or will there only be specific courses uploaded in which the people will have to choose from.
Activity: 5
Wow, such a great project. Reading through, I saw something about EDU being in top 10 for social innovation. I can see why. This has such huge potential for society.
Activity: 7
When you think about blockchain projects which could really help the World, this has got to be up there.  There is a huge opportunity for OSU to tackle so much ill in the World. Lack of Education and Skills for poorer people usually means a life of hardship. With OSU offering cheap university-standard education and skills which are matched up with current employers needs, many people will have a better life. Completely behind this project. Go EDU!

'Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.' Malcolm X
Activity: 13
Aside from the impact this project could have on students themselves, OSUni are really paving the way a shake up in hiring and recruitment processes. The financial impact of getting recruitment wrong in businesses and organisations is HUGE, not to mention the waste of time, and for small businesses - these mistakes could very well be detrimental. Incorporating tech and transparency between businesses and potential candidates could very well change the way we do business and I can certainly see the benefits this will have, for all parties involved.
Activity: 14
As a believer in education I feel that OSU is definitely one to support. The opportunity to lower costs, remove third parties and utilise blockchain tech and really change things up within the education space. Excited to see where this project will go.

The path pnly leads upwards from here  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: