Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 9. (Read 24417 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
university? training will be online? Are you officially decorated? are your teachers certified? is it possible to check all this information and will accept your diploma at the enterprises?
where will the exams take place
This sounds like an amazing project wishing you all the best in your ICO. Will these courses be available in all regions?
im pretty sure the courses are available world wide
Activity: 44
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!
i agree , the thought of major companies sponsoring educational courses for the student to then get a career with that said company will be amazing
Activity: 73
you have a very good vision and mission, maybe this is a breakthrough that is being done by many projects. I am sure if this can be developed properly. this project can be a huge success and become a keynungan for those who invest here.
congratulations and good luck

Thank you for the positive feedback! Stay tuned for our Alpha release, join our Telegram community for the most recent updates - https://t.me/OSUniversity

OS.University Team

hi , do we have to register for the alpha release
Activity: 2
Locked in my 40% bonus today  Grin Also, fantastic news about the EDU token lottery - giving contributors the chance to win 3000 EDU every 24 hours during the token sale!
More info and rules can be found here -

https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/edu-token-sale-lottery-5d373560a110

I am going to win

not if i beat you to it

I already won..
Locked in my 40% bonus today  Grin Also, fantastic news about the EDU token lottery - giving contributors the chance to win 3000 EDU every 24 hours during the token sale!

I am going to win

not if i beat you to it
what I love about this project is that they are making access to the educational program a lot easier for many people and worldwide too so those that have trouble reaching certain educational facilities will not have the issue no more thanks to amount of content that will be accessible via the blockchain.

Opening up education for everyone is extremely awesome.. and powerful!

I am going to win
what I love about this project is that they are making access to the educational program a lot easier for many people and worldwide too so those that have trouble reaching certain educational facilities will not have the issue no more thanks to amount of content that will be accessible via the blockchain.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
As soon as i saw that the EU commission signed on to this project, got me dwelling. Bought it with their generous bonus. Low cap token and even token burning means only 1 thing: this should moon imo.

to da moon! Smiley

Agreed. Partnerships are everything and the EU isn't exactly a minor player. It will be interesting to see who else they can bring on board, and how easy or difficult that will be. So many of these new businesses are great disruptors, and there is always resistance to anything that upsets the apple cart.
Activity: 11
As soon as i saw that the EU commission signed on to this project, got me dwelling. Bought it with their generous bonus. Low cap token and even token burning means only 1 thing: this should moon imo.

to da moon! Smiley
After seeing their bonus I decided to invest a good amount in this as their whole project looks amazing and like you say, this should definitely moon and I can't wait for it to hit the exchanges
I have to agree the bonuses and the project in general looks amazing and what it stands for as well! it's a big deal and that is why I invested alone. The idea of this mooning is just a massive bonus in itself!
Activity: 14

to da moon! Smiley
After seeing their bonus I decided to invest a good amount in this as their whole project looks amazing and like you say, this should definitely moon and I can't wait for it to hit the exchanges
Activity: 9

to da moon! Smiley

A project like this can only ever be positive, and needs backing 100% I completely agree now911

Yep agreed - I see it's gaining some traction you YouTube too always good for Hype when it hits the exchanges Smiley
Activity: 1

to da moon! Smiley

A project like this can only ever be positive, and needs backing 100% I completely agree now911
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

to da moon! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.

We did put that percentage based on the hard cap that we have. Decision was taken based on budget allocation strategy - we are going to try some other platforms as well - very soon we'll announce them all.

Teddy
It's too small a budget on wings.ai. Currently, on average, the prediction involves about 40,000,000 wings tokens with a total value of about $15,000,000. Do you really think what community will spend its time researching your project for such a tiny reward?

I agree with you that the reward is too small. But on the other hand, according to my personal point of view - I understand the initial WINGS's idea and its basics in another way. It was supposed to be a community work of research, due diligence of the projects listed in order to outline the best ICOs and help other investors recognise them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

We all know that the community feedback is the most valuable in terms of validation the idea, vision, team and so on. And the reward was given to incentivise them to work more on that but it shouldn't be the only purpose for them to do it. What is the impression I remained with? Well, no one looked into our project, discuss it - just a few people were interested to read in order to prove their reward is included in the smart contract. Very few people discussed the idea behind our project. Even our Project lead was irritated when people started flagging our project the previous time... with the only reason - the reward may not have been given to the community! Our more than 3 years of work meant nothing - all the research that was performed, all the events we've attended, all the efforts we've put into were gone for seconds because of the reward of 3%... Smiley

Well, talking as a member from the OS.University team - we actually decided to use more than one similar to Wings platforms and we've allocated part of our budget for those platforms. We highly appreciate the WINGS community therefore we took your feedback seriously. But we'd like to receive valuable feedback as well. Having said that, please have a look at your community Telegram chat - isn't it the same talk again Smiley

From our side everything is okay! Our platform really needs exposure but most of all we need to have valuable feedback from the community - that's what we are looking for. What are you looking for? The best projects on the market or else...?

I am still available to answer all your questions Smiley Peace!

Best,
Teddy
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.

We did put that percentage based on the hard cap that we have. Decision was taken based on budget allocation strategy - we are going to try some other platforms as well - very soon we'll announce them all.

Teddy
It's too small a budget on wings.ai. Currently, on average, the prediction involves about 40,000,000 wings tokens with a total value of about $15,000,000. Do you really think what community will spend its time researching your project for such a tiny reward?
Activity: 13
I've seen some great review videos over the last few days and done quite a bit of research in preparation for the token sale going live earlier today.
It's one thing to create a project but it's another thing to solve a problem however I feel OSU is looking to do just that. This is the kind of positive and real-life impacting project which could help encourage mainstream adoption. I look forward to seeing new developments.
Activity: 23

Pages:
Jump to: