Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🌟🎓OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Education 4.0 powered by EDU Tokens 🎓💥🌟 - page 10. (Read 24417 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
From what I can see this looks like a groundbreaking project. Can I ask what do you think will make the token price appreciate in value - apologies if this has been asked already?

Token burning is part of a deflation mechanism in the platform's tokenomics, which accelerates the token value appreciation. The EDU token will allow future scaling of the platform as a multi-blockchain decentralized application beyond Ethereum.

The more transactions are made, the more the value of the token increases
Cant wait for the ICO to being tommorow. Been following this project up very closely on their social media's and got to say i am very impressed.

So far so good. Looks like a great team doing things legitimately. Trust is becoming such an important issue in the ico space after crap like titanium. It restores your faith a little. We need to make sure that things are as clean as possible, because at the moment, crypto has a bad reputation and it won't improve unless we support projects like OS University. Anybody see the award they are up for?

Would you please be a bit more specific on this question? Thanks in advance!

Weren't you guys given an award at a blockchain expo in Amsterdam? Something about being a really good social project or something.

Oh, yes! We are and we've announced it officially here - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/nomination-for-the-most-innovative-use-of-blockchain-for-social-good-2018-4742c18f6002 Open Source University project is nominated by the BLOCKS for "Most Innovative use of Blockchain for Social Good 2018". The ceremony will be held at the Blockchain EXPO event in Amsterdam in June Smiley

Are you going to be there?

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
From what I can see this looks like a groundbreaking project. Can I ask what do you think will make the token price appreciate in value - apologies if this has been asked already?
Activity: 39
Cant wait for the ICO to being tommorow. Been following this project up very closely on their social media's and got to say i am very impressed.

So far so good. Looks like a great team doing things legitimately. Trust is becoming such an important issue in the ico space after crap like titanium. It restores your faith a little. We need to make sure that things are as clean as possible, because at the moment, crypto has a bad reputation and it won't improve unless we support projects like OS University. Anybody see the award they are up for?

Weren't you guys given an award at a blockchain expo in Amsterdam? Something about being a really good social project or something.
The token sale is now LIVE! Get 40% bonus - less than 10 hours left! www.os.university

Thank you so much! Token sale is already LIVE Smiley

Teddy
Nice project - is it just ETH accepted during the token sale?

We also accept bank wire (for contribution over $15 000) and BTC, but transactions will be made manually in both cases.

Ok cool. Not for me though. I don't have $1500  Grin

Token sale is already LIVE and you could try with something small in ETH or BTC Smiley

Is it for free to put out my course on your platform?

Yes, adding courses will be free. OS.University as a platform provides with with a marketplace where you would freely add your courses.
Why have you reduced the wings community award so much? Even at the moment when you are placed on the wings.ai for the first time-the reward was not great, and now she's just funny.

We did put that percentage based on the hard cap that we have. Decision was taken based on budget allocation strategy - we are going to try some other platforms as well - very soon we'll announce them all.

Teddy
Nice project - is it just ETH accepted during the token sale?

Our token sale just started!! - www.os.university
interesting idea, tell me where can I find complete information about iso? dates, available bonuses, accepted bills?

Please check out the latest blog post we wrote about the token sale - pretty much everything you need to know - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/token-sale-is-live-bfc605745542

Activity: 153
Looks like a really exciting project. Final countdown to the token sale is on!  Grin

Bring out the ETH Cheesy
Activity: 20
Looks like a really exciting project. Final countdown to the token sale is on!  Grin
Activity: 8

Yeah it's a fantastic achievement. They were also named within the top 10 social innovation ideas globally back in 2016. I think that's something people don't necessarily realise as well is that this is a well established project dating back to 2015 - this isn't a whirlwind ICO. I mean a lot of work has been done, strong team with academic supporters and a whole wealth of experience. Ticks all the boxes for me.

I didn't even realise that they were named in the top 10 of social innovation in 2016, this just adds more credit to an already very successful project.
Activity: 23

Yeah it's a fantastic achievement. They were also named within the top 10 social innovation ideas globally back in 2016. I think that's something people don't necessarily realise as well is that this is a well established project dating back to 2015 - this isn't a whirlwind ICO. I mean a lot of work has been done, strong team with academic supporters and a whole wealth of experience. Ticks all the boxes for me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Thanks to @TheCryptoVaper for this comprehensive independent review of Open Source University! 🎥🎥 3 DAYS before the start of the #tokensale, it is more than exciting for us to hear the community feedback. It's worth it Wink

Watch the video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0wkzH05TUw

nice video, really worth a view. Great to see some independent voices too always good to have some different viewpoints
Activity: 39

Activity: 8
I am ready to invest, this looks like a very worthy project.
Activity: 67
Pages:
Jump to: