Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 2. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.

It brings innovation to an important space and that is always good. Today it feels like universities have a monopoly on education.
If it can achieve cooperation with other famous universities, I believe that this will usher in a rapid development. This is the innovation that walks in the forefront.

I don't know for sure, but the team have been very active in presenting their project and making contacts at various events. I would be surprised if they haven't struck up some good connections at some point.
This is one of the teams that are actively communicating with the project participants. it creates great confidence in such a team and embodies the faith in the project.

Thank you for your reply and the interest in our project!

The New ANN thread since May 9th is Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-education-40-powered-by-edu-tokens-3685252 We recommend that you use is and stop replying in this thread.

NOTE: We are not going to update this thread from now on. If you'd like to have your questions answered, please post them in the new thread

OSUni team
OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/open-source-university

The New ANN thread since May 9th is Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-education-40-powered-by-edu-tokens-3685252 We recommend that you use is and stop replying in this thread.

NOTE: We are not going to update this thread from now on. If you'd like to have your questions answered, please post them in the new thread

OSUni team
The design of the images and graphics that used in this project for the white paper is well presented. And all the informations are explained very well to the readers. Looking forward to this project.

OSUni team
The project is dynamically developing, providing new technological developments. Anyone can participate in the project and earn money. Absolutely everyone can help the company to reach a new level. The team well tried and the information is easily accessible to everyone. This project already shows good forecasts for the future. Of course, such a platform after the release should be very in demand in the future.

OSUni team
I think we should look at the project. Interesting ideas, impeccable design, strong team. You will succeed. Together we will achieve a lot.

OSUni team
Is this LB2 database of certificates related only to academic life? If a user has certifications in products: Microsoft LPI etc, are these certifications also in this LB2 database?

OSUni team
I'm actually more optimistic than I have been in a while. I started teaching in 2001 and for at least the first ten years, the internet didn't feature in any programs that I was involved with. Now, it is just another tool, which is how it should be.
A lot more emphasis is being put on collaborative project work and problem solving. This is what education is supposed to be: not merely reciting lists of pre-decided facts.

The main advantage of the Internet is the ability to quickly obtain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of the exact Sciences (physics, chemistry, biology, etc.) and the ability to obtain information from different sources (politics, Economics, literature, etc.). A very big advantage of recent years is interactive interaction, including with teachers from different parts of the world. Using blockchain will also transform the education industry and make it better.

With that advantage comes the disadvantage that everyone can upload everything. It's tough for someone who is looking for valid information to distinguish between good and bad sources. This might help change this problem for the better.

As for the distinguishing, please have a closer look into the project and the platform functionalities. Everyone could upload his credentials on the platform but verifications happens from the issuer side which makes it easy to track and transparent to check. There is no need to rely on your "intuition" and choose the good and bad choices Wink

OSUni team
The EDU Open Source UNIVERSITY will it be for searching for new jobs, and also for educational use, to obtain graduation, certifications or other diplomas in the university area?

OSUni team
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Open source University is unique Global platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to bridge the gaps in an educational market worth Trillions of dollars, Open source University Is the future of learning and career Development
I like the idea because with it many people will get education easily and many of them will not need to spend high amount of money. This is a very good step to increase the prosperity in the world with the means of education.

OSUni team
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed

It is something new that can really bring some well needed innovation into the educational space. It has been all the same for so long. Time to change something  Cool

The New ANN thread is Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-education-40-powered-by-edu-tokens-3685252 We recommend that you use is and stop replying in this thread.

OSUni team
Good job bumping this thread, douchebags.  I was looking for something interesting and the thread title caught my eye. I began investigating and then stopped when I saw the latest posts.

If you can't stand on the merit of your proposal or whitepaper, it's doomed to fail.

OSUni team
Seen the size of the team? All over the map.

The New ANN thread is Here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-open-source-university-education-40-powered-by-edu-tokens-3685252 We recommend that you use is and stop replying in this thread.

OSUni team
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/rechained-ltd-was-assigned-3-united-states-patents-on-information-security-9338cfa6b940 This asset alone is more valueable than the combined IP of some of the top coins on the market these days. Congrats to the smart crypto community behind OSU & EDU.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
I’m pretty sure investors are not the ones dumping for 5-10x under ICO price are they, OSU reacted rather than be proactive on that one I’m sorry to say. Lockup’s are the only sensible way to treat ‘free’ tokens.
I often wonder who is advising these Blockchain startups and why aren’t they providing this advice

If there were big bonuses for some investors they could perhaps dump below the official ICO price.
Activity: 72
I’m pretty sure investors are not the ones dumping for 5-10x under ICO price are they, OSU reacted rather than be proactive on that one I’m sorry to say. Lockup’s are the only sensible way to treat ‘free’ tokens.
I often wonder who is advising these Blockchain startups and why aren’t they providing this advice
Activity: 126
That’s rediculous I’m not a flipper and in it for the long term. Why even invest in ICOs then if you can buy so cheap a few days after launch
I know a project who completed ICO today who have locked up all free coins for 2 years and presale for 6 months, will be great to see how they fair upon launch. True visionaries imo
Activity: 78
Omg. Signals. Datings. What next?
I imagine it like big garage with 1000 people who send this spam and send pm with "im ilon musk, send me some eth and i give you Tesla"
Go away, spammers. We need your diploma before you can posting here😂

Congratulations to open source university and their wonderful project & hard work & for all their achievement thus far with plenty more to come I believe, this project is a massive game changer for the educational system & I can’t wait to see them changes happen the future bright for OSU & their EDU tokens & congratulations for all the different exchanges that are currently listing EDU 🙏
Activity: 70
Omg. Signals. Datings. What next?
I imagine it like big garage with 1000 people who send this spam and send pm with "im ilon musk, send me some eth and i give you Tesla"
Go away, spammers. We need your diploma before you can posting here😂
Activity: 39
ye ye ye, Hristian its 18 years old guy which just make EDU for fun. Ofc not real😂😂 Just be patient. Bounty distribution was start lust only week ago)
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The airdrop was very sucessful but that didnt equate to 50k people talking excitedly. Im quite happy about that. I avoid groups that when you wake up in morning theres 3k or 4k unread messages 😝

Usually a good sign if you have active telegram groups because those groups with 100,000 members and not a single line of chat in a whole day is fake.
Pages:
Jump to: