Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 10. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.

The very simple fact that Open Source University offers the opportunity for education to those who live in countries where education is far from easy to access or financial not feasible. Its a revelation intact, just think of the potential positive effect this could have on the world. Children will have the chance to work in careers they've always wanted to do where as before they couldn't. Im right behind this project.

Activity: 175
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.
Activity: 140

Activity: 91

Outstanding article by open source university and why they are bridging the gap between students, education, academia and your career using the blockchain have a read  OSU, worth checking out https://medium.com/research-center/open-source-university-edu-ico-analysis-a-platform-for-academic-training-and-employment-10e3f9d14d8f
Activity: 78

Check out open source university ico this is how education will be in the future using the blockchain & how quick this project is picking up momentum  meeting with officials, have a look at the link yourself and you can see where this project heading https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1006817453446443008?s=21
Activity: 108

Open source university project is outstanding please check it out and if you invest by buying EDU tokens your get entered into their daily lottery for a potential of winning 3000EDU tokens in their daily giveaway check out the link https://twitter.com/opensource_uni/status/1006894354458296321?s=21
Very interesting concept, and sounds great in principle. Not sure if people would actually use it though, but could be good.

I can actually see how this could be used in the modern world. The way things are changing with technology and how industries such as education, have to regularly update their systems, OSU could be the link between quality education and modern technology. Its a yes from me.

My brother has been a head teacher for over 20 years, he had no idea about crypto or ICO's but I showed him OSU and suggested he does some research on it. He came back to me today and I was shocked at his excitement and interest in it. We spoke and told me how he can see this being the future of education. Times are changing, nothings stays the same. Its safe to say me and my brother have invested in OSU and I have every faith that it will come through!

Activity: 87
Very interesting concept, and sounds great in principle. Not sure if people would actually use it though, but could be good.

I can actually see how this could be used in the modern world. The way things are changing with technology and how industries such as education, have to regularly update their systems, OSU could be the link between quality education and modern technology. Its a yes from me.
Activity: 72
Where to report bounty?

Hello,
Posted in the blog we've provided a link for registering for the bounty program. You can register here

Open Source University Team

OS.University is the first decentralized Education 4.0 platform. They provide learners with a digital credentials wallet, which enables them to find the best academic and career development opportunities by being connected to Academia and Businesses via the blockchain. Its the future.
Activity: 91

Brilliant article Written about open source University and written by GMT68 Available to read on Medium All about how open source University will save the government and students millions of dollars in fake degrees as everything will be stored and accessible on the blockchain have a read for yourself https://medium.com/@GMT68/fake-degrees-how-blockchain-will-end-a-multi-million-dollar-industry-b3de0b351a5c

Open source university project is such an innovative idea and this is their plan to bring education forward and relevant into today’s society and make learning available for the masses, OS.University is the first decentralized Education 4.0 platform. They will provide learners with a digital credentials wallet, which enables them to find the best academic and career development opportunities by being connected to Academia and Businesses via the blockchain.

It’s a brilliant start to day two for open source university project being VIP guests of this years future Edtech conference, check it out
https://twitter.com/h_daskalov/status/1006456147866365954?s=21
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed

It is something new that can really bring some well needed innovation into the educational space. It has been all the same for so long. Time to change something  Cool
Activity: 108

Brilliant project especially for the future of our kids education get involved before the token sale end on June the 18th and receive a 15.3% bonus https://twitter.com/cryptagmt/status/1006607242672660480?s=21
Activity: 175
Just coming out of education and going into my first bussiness. Found this project at the right time. I love how they want to bridge the gap between Businesses and Education. This is going to help so many other out there

Exactly. Isn't it surprising that all these connections don't seem to have been made in the past? When I was at Uni (back in the day) there was very little link to the outside world. And these guys already have built up connections with industry. Think about it. Ernst and Young, IBM... the list goes on.

This project looks incredible, I could have done with this 10 years ago. I will definetley be keeping an eye on it. 
Activity: 43

Brilliant news for open source university’s project as the open source university EDU tokens are going to be listed on the NEBULA.Exchange this exchange will be available for the most seasoned of trader right down to the beginner trader this project is just getting bigger & better stronger & stronger, that’s why I’m invested, please if you haven’t already research open source university and read the whitepaper you will not be disappointed

Never heard of Nebula. I'll have to check it out.

https://nebula.exchange/
Activity: 41

Never heard of Nebula. I'll have to check it out.

Activity: 43

Open source university at London tech weeks making headlines for the future of education have a look at this article https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-at-london-tech-week-2018-95ad096a7ef4

Some big hitters right there.
Activity: 41

Open source university at London tech weeks making headlines for the future of education have a look at this article https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-at-london-tech-week-2018-95ad096a7ef4

Good stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: