Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 3. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
The airdrop was very sucessful but that didnt equate to 50k people talking excitedly. Im quite happy about that. I avoid groups that when you wake up in morning theres 3k or 4k unread messages 😝
I see the bounty community has been hit hard with bad ICOs... very easily panicked. Not sure it had anything to do with the drop on DDEX, that was inevitable with low volume and current market. Just a bunch of folk that have been screwed too many times.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Hello guys
My advice is to advertise on coinmarketcap or etherscan for 1/2 day that edu has started trading on exchange. This is effective on some projects I've been following before. Good luck!

Do you have any idea how much advertising on a website like coinmarketcap is? I am sure it's not cheap at all.
Activity: 98
Hello guys
My advice is to advertise on coinmarketcap or etherscan for 1/2 day that edu has started trading on exchange. This is effective on some projects I've been following before. Good luck!
https://www.blockchain-expo.com/2018/07/awards/the-blocks-blockchain-awards-winners-announced/ - here 's the news from the organizers on OS.University being announced as the runner-up in the global blockchain awards. As a refference, some of the other recognized companies include Sweetbridge, Waves, etc. The jury consisted of representatives of RBS, Llyods, European Parliament, among others. Congrats to an award-winning community! 🎁🎇🚀
Activity: 132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3LDkNUG8Y
OS.University CTO, Jordan Jambazov, was one of the speakers during Blockchain Day Online Conference on June 24 2018!

Blockchain day Online is unbelievable online platform that has no equal in the entire world! Uniting entrepreneurs, investors, businessmen and dreamers who create a digital future TODAY!
• 3 days of quality content;
• 6 discussion panels;
• 40 speakers;
• more than 100 000 participants.
Just practical cases from international experts, their professional tools and step-by-step instructions, which you can immediately use.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
Open Source University has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/open-source-university
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Did the ICO now end on July 2nd or what's the latest update on the duration of the ICO?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.

It brings innovation to an important space and that is always good. Today it feels like universities have a monopoly on education.
If it can achieve cooperation with other famous universities, I believe that this will usher in a rapid development. This is the innovation that walks in the forefront.

But that is tough to achieve. Universities won't easily come on board and help develop this platform. Being innovative maybe risky to them, although not being innovative is also risky.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.

It brings innovation to an important space and that is always good. Today it feels like universities have a monopoly on education.
If it can achieve cooperation with other famous universities, I believe that this will usher in a rapid development. This is the innovation that walks in the forefront.

I don't know for sure, but the team have been very active in presenting their project and making contacts at various events. I would be surprised if they haven't struck up some good connections at some point.
This is one of the teams that are actively communicating with the project participants. it creates great confidence in such a team and embodies the faith in the project.
Activity: 17
Hello, guys.
I believe it is a very nice project. Sentient results, spotless approach.
Activity: 134
The World's Academic & Career Development Ledger
OS.University is the first decentralized Education 4.0 platform. There provide learners with a digital credentials wallet, which enables them to find the best academic and career development opportunities by being connected to Academia and Businesses via the blockchain.

Activity: 244
Merit: 13
OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY has been listed on IcoGuide. Find out more here https://icoguide.com/en/ico/open-source-university
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
The design of the images and graphics that used in this project for the white paper is well presented. And all the informations are explained very well to the readers. Looking forward to this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
This is a very good business with potential.
Good idea, clear-cut project, excellence results!

I agree, I have a real good feeling about this ICO. Only a few days left too, don't miss out!

Last day is July 1st. From what I understand, the token will be available for trading the day after. It would be nice if we get a little pump on opening. I'm tired of seeing all my investments crash and burn. I have a good feeling that this one will be different provided the market as a whole doesn't take another nosedive. I read somewhere that etfs are begin traded now, and that's why the market is up today. Anyone able to confirm this?

It would be nice to see a big pump)) That everyone would be surprised. But now the market is commanded by bears and pump will not. We must be patient. Patience and lack of emotions are the most important in trading and investing. Cool
Activity: 91
Have a look at the book Hristian has just released!
Academia 4.0: University on the Blockchain
You can request a free copy by emailing via the link.

https://os.university/book/

OS.University – EDU Tokensale.
Open Source University is a Decentralized Application for Learning and Career Developmen

Hristian seems like one of those rare types that can put all the pieces together in a new order. Smart as hell. He's also been busy teaching at educational engagements and speaking at conferences. Really active man.

They're all coming from East Europe and Asia these days. The West got fat and lazy.

I agree with you entirely such an amazing project it’s definitely important for education join their telegram group get chatting https://t.me/OSUniversity

Just watched this awesome video with the brilliant YouTube’er Keith wareing & the head of the open source university project nothing but exciting news from hristian take a watch give it a like and make a comment  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=YvaZHR1EOP-bhBcT-6

Thank you Jp84 I just watched that video on youtube, the future looks very bright with Open Source University. I highly recommend anyone to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=YvaZHR1EOP-bhBcT-6

I have to say, I am very impressed with the little I have heard so far about Open Source University, Hristian @H_Daskalov is going to be at the Sofia Business School Master Classes, which is great, more people can hear about this amazing project!

Me too Im definitely in agreement with you this project is heading for the stars it’s got a very busy team behind it at different discussions & conferences all across the globe but are always available for a chat in the telegram group & I’ve read some very interesting articles and post about this project on YouTube, medium, steemit, Reddit, Twitter and a few other media platform this brilliant innovative project is moving forward with a lot of interest very quickly

Agreed. It's not one of those over-hyped coins, like most infrastructure coins, but it seems to have gained a fair bit of attention in the last few weeks. Short ico too, which may turn out to be a good thing, but finishing in the middle of a bear market (July 1st) could hurt it at listing. If it does drop, I may pick up some more, but I have a feeling this one will be a steady climb.

This bear market has destroyed some real good icos. Invacio was the big one. I reckon the guys who bought this won't be dumping. Future looks too good.

By no means is the bear market to blame. I would say it is the other way around. The bear market got triggered because there are so many bad and worthless ICOs. It's not like we get to see an overwhelming application every day.

I believe the last day for the ico is July 2nd can anybody clarify this for me please
I’m sure that’s what I saw, I love this creative project with open source university based & utilising on the blockchain the opportunity’s are endless for the candidates wishing to & taking part in their online university
Activity: 140
Have a look at the book Hristian has just released!
Academia 4.0: University on the Blockchain
You can request a free copy by emailing via the link.

https://os.university/book/

OS.University – EDU Tokensale.
Open Source University is a Decentralized Application for Learning and Career Developmen

Hristian seems like one of those rare types that can put all the pieces together in a new order. Smart as hell. He's also been busy teaching at educational engagements and speaking at conferences. Really active man.

They're all coming from East Europe and Asia these days. The West got fat and lazy.

I agree with you entirely such an amazing project it’s definitely important for education join their telegram group get chatting https://t.me/OSUniversity

Just watched this awesome video with the brilliant YouTube’er Keith wareing & the head of the open source university project nothing but exciting news from hristian take a watch give it a like and make a comment  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=YvaZHR1EOP-bhBcT-6

Thank you Jp84 I just watched that video on youtube, the future looks very bright with Open Source University. I highly recommend anyone to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBz7oL8BRXo&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=YvaZHR1EOP-bhBcT-6

I have to say, I am very impressed with the little I have heard so far about Open Source University, Hristian @H_Daskalov is going to be at the Sofia Business School Master Classes, which is great, more people can hear about this amazing project!

Me too Im definitely in agreement with you this project is heading for the stars it’s got a very busy team behind it at different discussions & conferences all across the globe but are always available for a chat in the telegram group & I’ve read some very interesting articles and post about this project on YouTube, medium, steemit, Reddit, Twitter and a few other media platform this brilliant innovative project is moving forward with a lot of interest very quickly

Agreed. It's not one of those over-hyped coins, like most infrastructure coins, but it seems to have gained a fair bit of attention in the last few weeks. Short ico too, which may turn out to be a good thing, but finishing in the middle of a bear market (July 1st) could hurt it at listing. If it does drop, I may pick up some more, but I have a feeling this one will be a steady climb.

This bear market has destroyed some real good icos. Invacio was the big one. I reckon the guys who bought this won't be dumping. Future looks too good.

By no means is the bear market to blame. I would say it is the other way around. The bear market got triggered because there are so many bad and worthless ICOs. It's not like we get to see an overwhelming application every day.

I believe the last day for the ico is July 2nd can anybody clarify this for me please
Activity: 43
What do you guys feel? When already in two days this excellent project (ICO) will end. I think you are proud of your work😁

They should be proud. This is a great project.

Agree with you there.
Activity: 41
What do you guys feel? When already in two days this excellent project (ICO) will end. I think you are proud of your work😁

They should be proud. This is a great project.
Activity: 59
Pages:
Jump to: