Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ [ANN] OPEN SOURCE UNIVERSITY - Pre-sale ends 31 DECEMBER ⭐ - page 9. (Read 10331 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Thanks for the positive feedback @purplesugar!

@AleksBozhinov, thank you for your assistance with the announcement.

Hello everyone, we are very happy to announce our initiative on the Bitcointalk forum!
We are here to answer any questions you might have.

OS.University Team

Some brilliant news for open source university as their now onboard the Nebula Exchange have a look at the article, link  👉 Nebula.Exchange - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-already-on-boarded-on-nebula-exchange-b0b293d2f0c0

I've been waiting weeks for some icos to list. Open Source University does it before the ico has finished. Nice going guys.
Activity: 91
Thanks for the positive feedback @purplesugar!

@AleksBozhinov, thank you for your assistance with the announcement.

Hello everyone, we are very happy to announce our initiative on the Bitcointalk forum!
We are here to answer any questions you might have.

OS.University Team

Some brilliant news for open source university as their now onboard the Nebula Exchange have a look at the article, link  👉 Nebula.Exchange - https://medium.com/the-os-university-blog/os-university-already-on-boarded-on-nebula-exchange-b0b293d2f0c0
Activity: 108
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Yeah I’ve seen plenty of good articles on Medium, redit & steemit to but also found a lot of good stuff about this project on here a lot of people talking about this project momentum is picking up
Activity: 72
hi, may I know how the winner would receive the tokens? Is there a procedure or will the tokens be automatically transferred?

Hi there, are you in OSU Telegram group? you can find the winner in there and answers to any other questions.

https://t.me/OSUniversity

I see great potential in OSU, I am interested to see how the token sales progress, I have already invested and think I might dip in again. Very exciting project.

In a world where good education is out reach for so many people due to many different reasons such as financially or distance to travel, Open Source University is link to stop the discrimination and offer everyone the chance to gain good education. No wasting time, money or energy, OSU is the future of education.

Im coming to the end of a 4 year course at university and the hassle I've had in terms of getting to my uni have been a nightmare. I really wish OSU was around 5 years ago as there is no doubt it would have suited me much more. I also a huge debt now that I will probably be paying off for the rest of my life, if I had done my education with OSU, I wouldn't have this huge debt hanging over me for the foreseeable future. Open Source University is a better way to get educated!
Activity: 78
hi, may I know how the winner would receive the tokens? Is there a procedure or will the tokens be automatically transferred?

Hi there, are you in OSU Telegram group? you can find the winner in there and answers to any other questions.

I see great potential in OSU, I am interested to see how the token sales progress, I have already invested and think I might dip in again. Very exciting project.

In a world where good education is out reach for so many people due to many different reasons such as financially or distance to travel, Open Source University is link to stop the discrimination and offer everyone the chance to gain good education. No wasting time, money or energy, OSU is the future of education.
Activity: 87

Activity: 175

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Just Think of what they trying to achieve with this Marvellous project with their aim To address significant  problems for business, Learners and the educational system By introducing their Distributed application platform with Education and experience Corresponding to business needs In giving experience  and assistance when it comes to finding the right career/job for each and every candidate

I've been looking into Cryptocurrency since July 2017, a friend mentioned it to me at party so I started to do some research and ever since then I've been hooked and can't get enough it. I came across Open Source recently, looked into it further and I have to say I am very impressed with the project and I am eager to see how it does. I will be backing this project.

Open Source University is the future, Its built on the Eutherium blockchain, it reduces prices, agro and it as able to offer education to millions of people who previously wouldn't be able to access it.

I will be following this project with a keen interest, I like the idea of it and I really hope it is a success.

Outstanding project, it fits with how the modern world is. Its a revelation in its own right because it gives the opportunity for millions of underprivileged people to good quality education. This is incredible when you think about it, its a global education system, the first of its kind and I am very interested to see how the token sales go. I will be backing it and I hope others will too.
Your hard cap is around $130 million. How can you justify this huge cost? If we calculate with the 50% as you claimed in your post, $65 million is still more than Facebook needed to raise when they had more than 12 million user and the company already been valued for over $1 billion (2006) ... So why do you need this amount of money?

Just Think of what they trying to achieve with this Marvellous project with their aim To address significant  problems for business, Learners and the educational system By introducing their Distributed application platform with Education and experience Corresponding to business needs In giving experience  and assistance when it comes to finding the right career/job for each and every candidate

I've been looking into Cryptocurrency since July 2017, a friend mentioned it to me at party so I started to do some research and ever since then I've been hooked and can't get enough it. I came across Open Source recently, looked into it further and I have to say I am very impressed with the project and I am eager to see how it does. I will be backing this project.

Open Source University is the future, Its built on the Eutherium blockchain, it reduces prices, agro and it as able to offer education to millions of people who previously wouldn't be able to access it.

I will be following this project with a keen interest, I like the idea of it and I really hope it is a success.
Activity: 87

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Open Source University looks very interesting and I can see its relevance in this modern time. As a student myself I can see the value in being able to connect to the world’s best academic education as well as to professional development opportunities. When businesses are able to have access to a database of candidates with the right education or learning, skills, and experience that will certainly help with the costs that recruitment and training entails. That makes it easier and efficient for businesses to hire people who are right for the job. I hope the best for this project dev and to your team!

Open source University is unique Global platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to bridge the gaps in an educational market worth Trillions of dollars, Open source University Is the future of learning and career Development
I like the idea because with it many people will get education easily and many of them will not need to spend high amount of money. This is a very good step to increase the prosperity in the world with the means of education.
Activity: 175

Activity: 91

Open source University is unique Global platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to bridge the gaps in an educational market worth Trillions of dollars, Open source University Is the future of learning and career Development
Activity: 108

Open source university is an Outstanding project for Education and Education is one of the many use-cases of blockchain. So yes, they are not the only ones, but they were the first (est. 2015) + open source university offer the only solution that's global & open . Please feel free to have a look on the website or visit the tg group always a quick response.
Activity: 43
Open Source University team are out and about attending and speaking at conferences in London and Vilnius.

https://twitter.com/H_Daskalov/status/1007232555014348800

Had to check Vilnius on a map. haha.
Activity: 41
Open Source University team are out and about attending and speaking at conferences in London and Vilnius.

https://twitter.com/H_Daskalov/status/1007232555014348800

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.

The very simple fact that Open Source University offers the opportunity for education to those who live in countries where education is far from easy to access or financial not feasible. Its a revelation intact, just think of the potential positive effect this could have on the world. Children will have the chance to work in careers they've always wanted to do where as before they couldn't. Im right behind this project.

I am backing this project, it has great potential and as we see the world moving forward with technology and online services, Open Source University has to be the future. It saves you money, cuts out all admin junk and it opens the doors to millions of people to gain good education. No more wasting time updating your cv, instead improve your skills. Ive just invested on OSU ICO.

I can see how this project can be really beneficial to a lot of people! University fees are ridiculously high these days and I can't see them coming down anytime soon. This instantly eliminates a lot of people from education, which is a disgrace in its own right but with OSU, using the internet so many more people will be able get education.

I believe in Open source university project it just makes sense to me when people all over the world want access to education careers and a better way of life and by making education course and jobs available on the blockchain surly everyone will have access to the type of education,career they deserve this could be a brilliant innovative idea for the whole of humanity amazing project

The Open Source University is a very exciting project. It's blockchain is used as a distributed database to store learner certifications & acquired skills. Matching algorithm will handle big data calculations to connect businesses with the right candidates, optimising recruitment costs, sourcing time and precision. When you realise it will save you money, time and agro, how you can you not be excited by this project. Im supporting it and will be backing it financially.

The very simple fact that Open Source University offers the opportunity for education to those who live in countries where education is far from easy to access or financial not feasible. Its a revelation intact, just think of the potential positive effect this could have on the world. Children will have the chance to work in careers they've always wanted to do where as before they couldn't. Im right behind this project.

I am backing this project, it has great potential and as we see the world moving forward with technology and online services, Open Source University has to be the future. It saves you money, cuts out all admin junk and it opens the doors to millions of people to gain good education. No more wasting time updating your cv, instead improve your skills. Ive just invested on OSU ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: