Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform - page 2. (Read 3096 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I heard that eth wallet on dashboard will need to be replaced with stellar. Is that true? so they move from erc to stellar. I don't know for sure, maybe someone can explain
I also saw this information in the telegram channel of this project. However, the developers do not give any precise information, but I would like to know about specific plans.
Merit: 101
I heard that eth wallet on dashboard will need to be replaced with stellar. Is that true? so they move from erc to stellar. I don't know for sure, maybe someone can explain
Merit: 501
When will this ico end and when will the token distribution take place? This project has been in the sales phase for a long time
I join the question! Iko ended last year and so far there has been no news from the project. I would like the developers to share their plans with users.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
When will this ico end and when will the token distribution take place? This project has been in the sales phase for a long time
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
Is this token traded on exchanges yet?
Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The team at the telegram said that the ICO will be extended at least until the market is stable, so there is no end time date for this. If they make a decision like this, I think it is only a waste of time without certainty. Because the bearish market is used as an excuse, why you not change the payment method from crypto to fiat only? maybe this is a good solution
if indeed such a decision from the team then what can we do can only follow it but what is very regrettable is the lack of certainty because of course, it is very difficult to predict when the market conditions will stabilize.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
The team at the telegram said that the ICO will be extended at least until the market is stable, so there is no end time date for this. If they make a decision like this, I think it is only a waste of time without certainty. Because the bearish market is used as an excuse, why you not change the payment method from crypto to fiat only? maybe this is a good solution

The team worries about the price fall on exchanges after the ICO.
Adding Fiat payment method is a good idea. But the price will fall in any case. No difference whether fiat is accepted or not.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

This is very rampant now and one of their excuse not to pay bounty hunters and deceive investors, you have invested on a promise of return but now that there is uncertainty when they plan to start their platform and list it in exchange, I consider this as a warning sign for potential investors so when the market stabilize in mid of this year expect to trade this coin end of this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
I like the general idea of the project, but i think i needs mass adoption.
It will not work with only a few users.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
how will the project profit?
I think if they have a huge users, it will open a chance to open advertising. For example we can look any apps in google playstore that has adsense on it, more users more profit.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
All ingenious is simple! the APP Open WiFi project is simple, but the potential is huge. please tell me how many routers free of 100000,   I can join? Wink
Is ICO in this project completed, hoping that everything will run smoothly and achieve the results that have been targeted and success achieved by this project.
according to information that I know, ICO is still running until 30 November and this is enough time to be able to maximize the results obtained and hopefully, the target can be achieved.

These days, it's very difficult for the ICOs to raise money. But OPP has already passed the soft cap. Now, I am sure of the progress and success of the project.

you're right. to collect at least a soft cap can not all. this project managed to collect the minimum amount and it is already encouraging. There is not much time left until the end of the fees, I hope that by the end of sales the amount of fees will grow.

Conditions like this, OPP has achieved a soft hat is a good achievement, and this will be an opportunity to be able to add points in the sale of tokens, it is hoped that this project can reach the target and not be afraid under any circumstances.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
All ingenious is simple! the APP Open WiFi project is simple, but the potential is huge. please tell me how many routers free of 100000,   I can join? Wink
Is ICO in this project completed, hoping that everything will run smoothly and achieve the results that have been targeted and success achieved by this project.
according to information that I know, ICO is still running until 30 November and this is enough time to be able to maximize the results obtained and hopefully, the target can be achieved.

These days, it's very difficult for the ICOs to raise money. But OPP has already passed the soft cap. Now, I am sure of the progress and success of the project.

you're right. to collect at least a soft cap can not all. this project managed to collect the minimum amount and it is already encouraging. There is not much time left until the end of the fees, I hope that by the end of sales the amount of fees will grow.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 490
Activity: 240
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have just finished reading the white paper and have some questions. Do people have to be using your wifi hotspot when you activate it for an hour each day? Do you make more money if there are more people using it?
Also is the reason you ask for our info and address so you can get better geography of your users?

If I hold more tokens do I make more using the app or does that have nothing to do with it?
Activity: 770
The Consensus of Open Network Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9kQONYHZLU&feature=youtu.be

The Consensus of Open Network Platform

The consensus algorithm is based on DPoS(Delegated Proof of Stake).
All the processes could be divided into a few steps:
Voting:
  1.     Once a day, the stakeholders choose their representatives
          by voting
  2.     Voting power is determined by coin age and amount of coins
  3.     Most voted representatives form validators pool
Consensus:
  1.     Validators pool is shuffled every N minutes
  2.     Item-orders are assigned to each validator in the pool
          sequentially
  3.     Validator matches item-order with item-profiles in a FIXED
          amount of time
  4.     Matched list is checked by the item-order owner and other
          validators in the pool
  5.     IF steps 3 and 4 are successful THEN validator responsible for matching the list and stakeholders that voted for them get their rewards
 6.     ELSE validator is suspended from the pool and stakeholders that voted for them is penalized. After that voting is performed urgently either to vote for a new validator or to expand the pool if  needed
  7.     Item-order owner is notifie
Activity: 952
Hello! I liked the idea of ​​your project! till what date will ico going on? What is the amount at the moment managed to collect?
Go to the official website of the project and see there. At the moment, collected more than 4 million dollars. If you believe the information from the site.
Pages:
Jump to: