Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform - page 3. (Read 3096 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! I liked the idea of ​​your project! till what date will ico going on? What is the amount at the moment managed to collect?
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
how will the project profit?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
This project has everything one should look for in an ICO. Close team that has work history, a much needed product, a github full of life, an active community, great leadership that actually understands the tech, and competition in and out of the crypto space. I have my eyes on this project and so far I have not seen any red flags. Great job guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I saw that this project reach the soft cap. But what about PROFIT SHARE TOKEN CAP? and what will you do if hard cap not reached? will you burn the unsold token or any other plan? I didn't get any information about the unsold token.Thanks

I think that if the maximum investment amount is reached then the sales process of the tokens will end and we will no longer be able to buy tokens in this process. I think, if not all the tokens will be sold, then there are two options: either they will be burned, or the sale will continue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 38
Пocлeдний дeнь 23% бoнyca нa нaши тoкeны, нe пpoпycтитe! http://bit.ly/2Qi77CC   
Activity: 476
I saw that this project reach the soft cap. But what about PROFIT SHARE TOKEN CAP? and what will you do if hard cap not reached? will you burn the unsold token or any other plan? I didn't get any information about the unsold token.Thanks
Try asking the team in the telegram to get new information because the team usually provides new information on the telegram..
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Very nice project with a good team. I hope your technology will take root in the everyday world. I want to access open WIFI in the coming years!!! Good luck! Kiss
Activity: 714
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
What do you plan to do with scammers who will receive free devices and then either sell them or use them for personal purposes?
The team looks solid and supported with professional  advisors. The idea is very promising especially for frequent travellers and social media users. It's good this project is based on blockchain in order to resolve key elements to make WiFi sharing work. Love to look out for the progress of OPP Open Wifi project.
the project was successful because the team is always active and compact in developing this project, I am also sure that in the future this project will be more successful again, all always waiting for the good news from the team for this project.
Activity: 546
The team looks solid and supported with professional  advisors. The idea is very promising especially for frequent travellers and social media users. It's good this project is based on blockchain in order to resolve key elements to make WiFi sharing work. Love to look out for the progress of OPP Open Wifi project.
copper member
Activity: 378
The team has developed new technologies, blockchain and clever contracts to put faultless services of Wi-fi network and bonus suppliers through peer network system.
Activity: 21
a pretty clear project that I think will be successful in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
To enjoy internet services all must be at a cost, this platform offers open Wifi services and provides rewards when using it.
I still doubt, because your competitors are various telecommunications network platforms in various countries. ease and speed Data networks are the key to beating your competitors.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
The website are not respond what happen? Any issue regarding to your site hmmm Fix this issue as soon as possible, I like the concept of free wifi with a good bandwidth but if this problem not resolve you will failed  to deliver a good idea to the investor.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
in my opinion it is a good result because 50% have been collected, hopefully, the remaining time will get the maximum results.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
seeing from the sale of the graph shows that you have received as much as 50% of the tokens have been sold and the question is how much funds have been collected because I see the sales time is only 3 days whether it will be completed on schedule or there is an extension of time?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
You have already launched some point? I want to know if everything works well or not. I often travel and free wifi I would be very useful
Activity: 448
There are already a few project like this one (for example Wic token) and they didn't perform very well so far. Wouldn't the growth of 3G and 4G internet make wifi obsolete soon?
Yes I agree I remember this kind of project last year and I dont even know what happened to the money they collected, in coinmarketcap its only $20 volume in 24 hours and its totally dead for now this has happened because this kind of project is not profitable at all to investors Im sorry but Im just stating the facts I am for innovation but Im also against into money grab icos. 
Even though last year there were projects like this that were less successful, maybe the team skill and strategy should be at stake as best as possible so that this year the project can convince investors that success can be achieved and the team can prove that projects like this can be taken into account.
if I don't misunderstand that what's left is still pretty good for bounty, hopefully all will run smoothly the sales can also reach the target and this project can expand even further for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: