Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform - page 6. (Read 3096 times)

copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
As an organization committed to promoting accessibility across communities, the OPP Open WiFi platform eliminates users' financial constraints. Why? Because we believe everyone should have access to the Internet.

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

One of the project that has a potensial for success. Everything is clear and understandable. Wishing good luck to the team. I am supporting by my side as I can.
I also fully support the project, I believe that the team chose the right direction, and the right in our time,because the Internet today is an integral part of our lives,in any case, we use it, and then you can still earn on it!I think that this topic is needed in this market and I hope that the team will implement everything to the end.
In order to receive a reward, the platform user must activate the hot spot every day for an hour. Also, the company has not set a limit on the number of devices per user. So, it will be possible to receive a fee separately for each active device? That would be very cool!
Activity: 392
I want not only Internet service providers to be able to make money using the Internet, but also a regular network user.
Activity: 574
Merit: 112
To the project very little attention from investors, the team thought something about this? Spend a conference or something like that to attract attention.  Huh
How much money has been collected?
copper member
Activity: 196
Sunday's the final day of the 30% bonus sale!

copper member
copper member
"OPP platform taps into advertising dollars, individuals in need of WiFi are not required to pay to access the OPP Open Wifi Hotspot; this means free and open WiFi access for everyone that needs it!" - TechBullion

Activity: 308
see the many who gave positive comments and support for this project I am sure that the team will work at maximum so that the projects can succeed later.
yes. The new revolution of OPP Open WiFi will create a global, free to access WiFi hotspot network. In addition, the advantages of OPP Open WiFi is to reward any contributors involved in this platform.
copper member
Breaking: OPP Open WiFi has officially announced our Initial Token Offering pre-sale will run until August 14. At that point, the public tokensale will commence until September 14th, or when the hard cap is met, whichever comes first.

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
It helps alot and can be useful for average users. Looking forward to the news.
Activity: 238
see the many who gave positive comments and support for this project I am sure that the team will work at maximum so that the projects can succeed later.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

One of the project that has a potensial for success. Everything is clear and understandable. Wishing good luck to the team. I am supporting by my side as I can.
I also fully support the project, I believe that the team chose the right direction, and the right in our time,because the Internet today is an integral part of our lives,in any case, we use it, and then you can still earn on it!I think that this topic is needed in this market and I hope that the team will implement everything to the end.
Activity: 171
Share data. Get paid. OPP Open WiFi is recruiting 25 million WiFi Hotspot Hosts with the goal to become the largest

guest WiFi community in the world. Join our community and earn, we pay our WiFi Hosts for sharing unused data.

Why free ideas like this one - openwifi enter the era of failed ICOs , better to be distributed free not like other dead coins before going into any exchange ?
Secondly can we see WiFi hotspot all over the world or just around  euro zone . 
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
sales are already in the current is enough to achieve passable a lot and I think the project could reach a the OPP hardcap in sales
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Perhaps the project trit is deserted because this is still new, and the new project certainly needs a lot of support, especially from the team and the task of the team must be more aggressive again in promoting it so it will be more widely known, the spirit for his team hopefully can make this project a success later
copper member
Share data. Get paid. OPP Open WiFi is recruiting 25 million WiFi Hotspot Hosts with the goal to become the largest

guest WiFi community in the world. Join our community and earn, we pay our WiFi Hosts for sharing unused data.

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
I don't understand how you distribute tokens. It is not clear whether you have public sale or some different way?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
You only need to make your Hotspot active for 1 hour per day to qualify for payment. We
 will pay you for each device that you use to contribute to the Global Network. We aim to pay you
 enough to cover all or part of the costs of  your internet supplier and mobile phone supplier.

You decide how much data you wish to donate.

This two don't mix too well, people may need more explanation. It's good that you thought on this to avoid abuse (use of other's monthly data plan in an hour), but also somebody may set the hotspot for 1h and only 1 kb of data, making it actually useless and this has to be prevented.

Another issue is the trust - you'll have to somehow prove that your app doesn't do more than you claim, for example selling some more personal data than the users would like. Will the source code be available for review?

Overall I like your idea (although for EU residents you are a bit late), good luck!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
The concept is really convenient for us, this way we won't waste our money on something that we don't fully utilize.
Joining this project will be able to maximize our expenses network connection and we'll get some of our fund back from the excess connection that we paid each month.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

I am interested in talking about community members daily using the OPP enable to get 1 OPP Token = $0.40. So, when some one be a member of OPP community, he/she will have a possibility to get tokens for daily use of OPP Open Wifi. Is it correct? This is nice, we have the advantages and earn money from this. Great!
Pages:
Jump to: