Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OPP Open Wifi - Community Driven Open Wifi Platform - page 5. (Read 3096 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i cant help but notice the similarity between your project and Qlink. How does OPP fare againt Qlink?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The concept is ok, and it would be nice to see a free global wifi hotspot. As we know, wifi hotspots don’t offer the speeds we would like to see when surfing the net and the same can be said for security too. Promising idea so I hope a good working product is developed. This can be the next Airbnb for Wifi.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
As we know, wifi hotspots don’t offer the speeds we would like to see when surfing the net and the same can be said for security too. Promising idea so I hope a good working product is developed.
Activity: 238
Wifi access is an integral part of everyday life, it is very important to me, I hope your project will be successful.
copper member
Activity: 294
The idea of creating global free internet access is an ambitious but worthy one. Would like to see a prototype. Good luck.
Activity: 112
After watching video on youtube i found out that you deliver wifi host box, do you please deliver it to any part of the world ?
Activity: 83
You already contacted some HR agencies? From what i understood partnership with them will be needed to spread.
Activity: 150
looks good. would like to see how this project developes
Activity: 56
interesting concept, how do I register for becoming host?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
There is already a similar project called world Wifi already on the blockchain, would like to see Open Wifi which is a community driven Open wifi  platform to outform with greater development and some good innovations.
Activity: 98
This can be the next Airbnb for Wifi. Love the concept. Most public wifi are too bad. And we do need private wifi brought together by a platform like this.
copper member
Activity: 55
Breaking News: We reduced the minimum investment to 0.1 ETH or $15 USD. The ROI will be 33%! Help us build the world's biggest hotspot community, making WiFi accessible and free for everybody, everywhere.

Activity: 68
WiFi is one that is very important, if with a fast and secure hotspot I thought it would be a nice project
copper member
Activity: 196
Just four more days for the OPP Open WiFi token 20% bonus sale! Join now.

copper member
It's been a huge week for OPP. Thousands of new people have joined our network of Hotspot Hosts, and our social media communities have similarly grown by the thousands. And did we forget to mention that OPP Open Wifi made its first $1 million token transaction?

copper member
Activity: 196
Sunday's the last day to get a 25% bonus!

copper member
copper member
Curious how OPP Open WiFi aims to provide WiFi for the world? Read our Lite Paper:

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
see the many who gave positive comments and support for this project I am sure that the team will work at maximum so that the projects can succeed later.
yes. The new revolution of OPP Open WiFi will create a global, free to access WiFi hotspot network. In addition, the advantages of OPP Open WiFi is to reward any contributors involved in this platform.
Today, targeted advertising is considered one of the most effective ways to bring traffic to your site and make sales. Therefore, I want to note the potential of the project to attract advertisers. If there is demand, then the system will have enough money to attract users and further expand.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
the idea is very beautiful!
If you realize what you have conceived, you can not doubt the cost of the token (for investors)
I would really like that there was such an application in the world)
Pages:
Jump to: