Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 96. (Read 77238 times)

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
I think the OPTHERIUM project must have a team that is experienced in their financial sector, so that the current market impact can be overcome and reduce a little risk, and most importantly the success of the OPTHERIUM project is very much awaited by many people
As practice shows, expectations in crypto rarely become true. Above it was said that the team has a total experience in their field for over 30 years. But crypto is a new environment, and the experience can hardly be more than 2-3 years. Well, wait and see.
Your train has answered correctly and I just continued the statement. LOL

Is this coin the result of ICO?
Is this coin just to be mine?
Where does the Exchange trade in Optherium?

I did not see sunlight this morning. LOL

As I know they pospone their main sale. The white list stage of token sale finished.
copper member
Activity: 121
Someone will say that this is a rollback someone will say that this is a reversal of the market. I think that cryptocurrencies will be increasingly popular and, accordingly, more expensive.
Most likely it was just a correction. It looks like the mood of the market is back on track.

Experts predict that 2019 will be better than 2018. Soon we will see. But last time it is hard to trust experts, they make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
I think the OPTHERIUM project must have a team that is experienced in their financial sector, so that the current market impact can be overcome and reduce a little risk, and most importantly the success of the OPTHERIUM project is very much awaited by many people
As practice shows, expectations in crypto rarely become true. Above it was said that the team has a total experience in their field for over 30 years. But crypto is a new environment, and the experience can hardly be more than 2-3 years. Well, wait and see.
Your train has answered correctly and I just continued the statement. LOL

Is this coin the result of ICO?
Is this coin just to be mine?
Where does the Exchange trade in Optherium?

I did not see sunlight this morning. LOL
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Well, this is much better when the team has no experience at all and it consists of only newcomers.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
Yep. Christmas gifts purchased, now those who played in shorts can continue to hold positions in shorts. If so, the drop will continue. But maybe this is the first uptrend correction?
yes, maybe I'm just a correction for the upcoming bull run. I even bought a lot to prepare for the beginning of the year. if my prediction is correct there will be a surprise that will await in January and February.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
Yep. Christmas gifts purchased, now those who played in shorts can continue to hold positions in shorts. If so, the drop will continue. But maybe this is the first uptrend correction?

In 2019, a lot of important events are scheduled for Bitcoin and Ethereum. It seems to me just now the big players are trying to bring the price down to the last.
Activity: 114
Someone will say that this is a rollback someone will say that this is a reversal of the market. I think that cryptocurrencies will be increasingly popular and, accordingly, more expensive.
If this is a reversal, then after a while cryptocurrencies will become popular automatically. FOMO syndrome will involve more and more people. It would be nice to know what is actually happening in the market.

What is happening in the market is in fact never known, since this information is known only to a very small circle of people. But personally, my opinion is that cryptocurrencies will develop and become more and more popular, this is the next stage of economic development
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think before the New Year is too early to judge. We will draw some conclusions afterwards.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
●Social Crypto Trading●
Most likely it was just a correction. It looks like the mood of the market is back on track.
Activity: 47
As I know they finised White list stage of token sale and collected money from venture investors. Now they have money for development.
Yes, they raised some money. Maybe the market is starting to recover. It takes some time to stay in the saddle, and they can continue to work productively.

Is the project voiced how much money they have collected? I thought that such information was not disclosed until the end of the ICO.

As I know thay had only closed white list stage and din not disclosed the results of the token sale.
The general situation in the market has led to the fact that the project has suspended the sale of tokens and information about the amount that was able to collect was not.
Even if the team reveals the results of the sale of tokens, for me it does not matter, it will not mean anything, because the results in 2019 are much more important.
Activity: 490
Warm holiday wishes from our Chief Marketing Officer - Davide Lombardi

“I want to take this Christmas as an occasion to share my blessings to the Optherium Team, our partners and friends. You can expect special announcements and great news in 2019!”

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=369223730572854&set=gm.2182688052048579&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
copper member
Activity: 185
As I know they finised White list stage of token sale and collected money from venture investors. Now they have money for development.
Yes, they raised some money. Maybe the market is starting to recover. It takes some time to stay in the saddle, and they can continue to work productively.

Is the project voiced how much money they have collected? I thought that such information was not disclosed until the end of the ICO.

As I know thay had only closed white list stage and din not disclosed the results of the token sale.
Activity: 490
Warm holiday wishes from our CIO and Investor relations Vadim Ivanenko

“Dear Friends!

On behalf of me and the Optherium team I congratulate you on the upcoming holidays! With all of my heart I wish love, health and happiness for you, your relatives and your greatest friends. Let your holidays be fun, kind and unforgettable. Let the new year bring us "to the moon"!
Happy holidays and happy New Year!”

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=368663577295536&set=gm.2182073255443392&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
Activity: 33

Activity: 132
Yes, in principle, predict cryptographic not worth it. We have all been convinced more than once that everything is happening on the contrary
It's not just that. People are looking for reasons for growth where there are none. They are waiting for some magical event that will change the market for the better. But the market is complex and multifaceted. The market is changing under the influence of a complex of factors, and any summit, the decision of the SEC, even Xmas, can not alone have a significant impact on the market.

Of course the market is affected by many factors, but there are some more significant and less. SEC's decision on cryptocurrency can have a significant impact, but Christmas is unlikely
I agree that the market reacts to any news, to all sorts of restrictions, we can in no way predict the actions and behavior of the market.
It remains a mystery to us how the market will behave when faced with one or another factor. Each significant news will lead to changes.
Now it seems the fall has stopped, there is even a small increase. Let's see what will happen next.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Yes, in principle, predict cryptographic not worth it. We have all been convinced more than once that everything is happening on the contrary
It's not just that. People are looking for reasons for growth where there are none. They are waiting for some magical event that will change the market for the better. But the market is complex and multifaceted. The market is changing under the influence of a complex of factors, and any summit, the decision of the SEC, even Xmas, can not alone have a significant impact on the market.

Of course the market is affected by many factors, but there are some more significant and less. SEC's decision on cryptocurrency can have a significant impact, but Christmas is unlikely
I agree that the market reacts to any news, to all sorts of restrictions, we can in no way predict the actions and behavior of the market.
It remains a mystery to us how the market will behave when faced with one or another factor. Each significant news will lead to changes.
Now it seems the fall has stopped, there is even a small increase. Let's see what will happen next.
Activity: 104

Activity: 46

Activity: 2296
Merit: 256

Pages:
Jump to: