Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 97. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
When they will have main token sale it will be better for investors becouse the main products of Opthereum will be ready.

The more ready will be the products and more stronger will be infrastructure the higer will be the price of the tokens.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
When they will have main token sale it will be better for investors becouse the main products of Opthereum will be ready.
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
KingSlayer - The Mobile MMORPG Based On Blockchain
The amount of investment does not depend on projects, all that they can do is continue to work and not lose people's trust.
Yes, you say it correctly. But for some teams, the difficulty lies in the fact that they can not continue to develop without additional funds. To do this, they organized the ICO. Therefore, projects freeze their activities.
It is good that this project does not stop. The team has repeatedly shown us that even in a falling market, they can develop

As I know they finised White list stage of token sale and collected money from venture investors. Now they have money for development.
Activity: 98
The amount of investment does not depend on projects, all that they can do is continue to work and not lose people's trust.
Yes, you say it correctly. But for some teams, the difficulty lies in the fact that they can not continue to develop without additional funds. To do this, they organized the ICO. Therefore, projects freeze their activities.
It is good that this project does not stop. The team has repeatedly shown us that even in a falling market, they can develop
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Yes, in principle, predict cryptographic not worth it. We have all been convinced more than once that everything is happening on the contrary
It's not just that. People are looking for reasons for growth where there are none. They are waiting for some magical event that will change the market for the better. But the market is complex and multifaceted. The market is changing under the influence of a complex of factors, and any summit, the decision of the SEC, even Xmas, can not alone have a significant impact on the market.

Of course the market is affected by many factors, but there are some more significant and less. SEC's decision on cryptocurrency can have a significant impact, but Christmas is unlikely
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I hope that 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency than 2018. It was a really difficult year for many of all. I wish to be happy for everybody $)
2018 patted our nerves. I expect that in 2019, despite all the difficulties, the protracted market downturn will be left behind and new players will come.
Some people predict stable growth since February of this year. And how time will tell us the truth.

In Febrary must be a SEC decision about Bitcoin trade. The grows stop again. Hope next year will be better.
Yes you are right. In February there will be a decision on Bitcoin ETF. And to transfer this decision is no longer possible by law.
Activity: 490
Warm Holiday Wishes from our CIO frontend teamlead - Pavel Shalamkov

“Everybody wants to chill on Christmas Eve, so don't stress about crypto rates - enjoy the holidays instead. It's time for magic and celebration with your loved ones. Let's hope the magic will touch the crypto market as well.”

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/optheriumlabspage/photos/gm.2181364872180897/354724545328392/?type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/

The question is how to determine that a project will be successful. This is almost impossible to do.
I cannot know in advance that the project will be successful, but the information and experience of the team will give confidence in the possibility of implementation, I will see the team's approach to work and this will interest me.

I think it is not necessary to hurry and see the project in development, to see the realization of the planed ideas. What the team has realy done.
Activity: 47

The question is how to determine that a project will be successful. This is almost impossible to do.
I cannot know in advance that the project will be successful, but the information and experience of the team will give confidence in the possibility of implementation, I will see the team's approach to work and this will interest me.
Activity: 114
These some people again rely on the SEC decision. Do not pay attention to such opinions. This, to put it mildly, is not objective when they expect outside help.

Yes, in principle, predict cryptographic not worth it. We have all been convinced more than once that everything is happening on the contrary
Activity: 132
I hope that 2019 will be more successful for cryptocurrency than 2018. It was a really difficult year for many of all. I wish to be happy for everybody $)
2018 patted our nerves. I expect that in 2019, despite all the difficulties, the protracted market downturn will be left behind and new players will come.

I do not think that there will be coordinated changes. But while the dynamics of the market is positive, maybe it will continue further.
Some people predict stable growth since February of this year. And how time will tell us the truth.

In Febrary must be a SEC decision about Bitcoin trade. The grows stop again. Hope next year will be better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
The problem is that we choose the wrong projects and as a result their tokens will not grow. If you get into a really successful project with great potential, then you can expect not a bad income.

It is easy to say. How to choose the right project, what are the signs of the right project? Unfortunately, there are no common signs of this. But as soon as they appear, the scammers adapt, and everything starts anew.
Activity: 104
Activity: 46
Happy holidays to our community!

The year is ending and I would like to pause to thank you all for helping Optherium grow. We enter the holidays with great friends and believers all over the world. Your support, kind words, feedback and most importantly, belief in the project inspires us to work hard and make Optherium stronger. We end the year bright and sparkling!

Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort, and happiness. We are sending our best wishes your way. Thank you for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.

Warm Holiday Wishes,
Alena Beck

https://scontent-arn2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/48390518_366719207489973_5030946737154424832_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-2.xx&oh=040b41da4765095af15892b2b1d72650&oe=5CA19A4D

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=366719200823307&set=gm.2179786742338710&type=3&theater&ifg=1

P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/
Thanks for the nice words. I wish the team good luck and success and that the year 2019 would be even more productive and successful.
The team showed productive work in 2018, I wish you in 2019 not to slow down the pace of work and delight with your achievements.
Warm holiday wishes from our founder and CEO Serge Beck

Dear Optherium Community,
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We have reached a time of year where we must reflect on progress and say thank you before we celebrate the holidays. Team members, partners and forward-minded supporters share one vision- We believe in Optherium and are committed to making the company prosper.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A shared vision has brought us all together voluntarily. We end 2018 with a high-quality community and project team. We enter 2019 with incredible achievements, strong global support, and high goals. Together we will advance our digital financial economy to new heights.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I am proud of the company’s journey and all of the amazing people that have jumped on board. I wish you all to have a wonderful holiday season and a happy, healthy New Year.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sincerely,
Serge Beck

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=367347230760504&set=gm.2180565725594145&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Of course, with productivity and success next year may be easier. This year was unsuccessful, so any success will be the result better than before Grin.

I hope that next year will be more successful and I want to with good luck to everybody and to cryptocurrency peojects too. More luck and the rise of price of the tokens  CheesyBTC Cheesy
Activity: 33
Happy holidays to our community!

The year is ending and I would like to pause to thank you all for helping Optherium grow. We enter the holidays with great friends and believers all over the world. Your support, kind words, feedback and most importantly, belief in the project inspires us to work hard and make Optherium stronger. We end the year bright and sparkling!

Here’s to a season filled with warmth, comfort, and happiness. We are sending our best wishes your way. Thank you for your loyalty and goodwill throughout the year.

Warm Holiday Wishes,
Alena Beck

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=366719200823307&set=gm.2179786742338710&type=3&theater&ifg=1

Thanks for the nice words. I wish the team good luck and success and that the year 2019 would be even more productive and successful.
Pages:
Jump to: