Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 121. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Those. For example scanned fingerprints stored at one user? And what will prevent hackers from hacking this user and getting data?
Data can be stored by many users. But, I think that it will be possible to use the data only through a certain project system. So, the hacker needs to hack the server. Thus, the security of user funds depends on the reliability of the server.
Probably this data will be encrypted by the server and in this case will not be of interest to the hacker.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

That is exactly what an inexperienced investor will do the first time. But then he, too, will analyze all this and will act differently. Wink
Oh, yeah. In my experience, it became clear to me that many intuitive decisions are wrong. To select the right assets for investment, you need to study hundreds of projects, view thousands of charts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
As Bitcoin.com media stated, Optherium is a trustworthy company for these four reasons:

● Optherium holds eWallet and Exchange licenses;

● Optherium has a working, downloadable eWallet VivusPay: available on Android and iOS. The application is capable of holding assets and processing crypto-fiat, fiat-crypto, and crypto-crypto transactions at speeds of 100,000+ transactions per second;

● Optherium is in the process of receiving an electronic money institution license and foreign exchange license;

● Optherium plans to issue a physical debit card to all users that will allow them to convert crypto to fiat and withdraw funds from any ATM in the world.

https://news.bitcoin.com/pr-optherium-launches-a-global-finance-blockchain-infrastructure/?fbclid=IwAR1dACJhaDfIl0zlgMBBmM_qZ2YfZD8DaGzTYuaECF5bkbu5F4jHUSrJ-7k

$1000 at least required to invest in Optherium.  Cry
I don't have enough money to invest, honestly.
Anyway, all best wishes for potential growth of Optherium.

This entry threshold is intended for large investors. There is nothing surprising in this. After all, the team needs a large amount of money to implement all their plans.

The amount of investment and so reduced by 10 times. I do not think that the project will further reduce this limit.
Yes, earlier the amount was $ 10,000 and not everyone could afford it. At the moment, $ 1,000 is not a large amount for average investors, many will be able to invest it.
For a project of this level it is a very small amount, I think any interested investor can afford it.

I agree with you. It really is not a big amount for a project of this level. If the project still reduces the amount, then they will collect money for a very long time.
What kind of bonuses are provided for small investors?

On this stage of token sale the minimum investment is 1000$.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Why do you think so? During ICO, you can buy coins with a good bonus, especially on early stages.
As mentioned above, the prices on the exchange are falling so much that no bonuses compensate for this. Unfortunately, this happens in most cases for more than six months.
In such cases, the culprit is angel investors, who buy tokens much more profitable than any bonuses.
As global transfers become increasingly common, international commerce continuously fails to solve the most major, enduring problems.

Their lack of success raises an important question: how can the finance industry dramatically reduce user fees while implementing updated security and safety in the process? 🔐

The answer is here: https://btcmanager.com/multidecentralized-private-blockchains-network-powered-by-optherium/

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I did not have second thought wearing their signature after finishing my last one, this has got to be the best ICO or project now and I'm glad I'm able to participate on Optherium looking forward to contributing to its success.

I see for the development of this ICO and I agree that it is one of the best ICO. I wanted to put a signature of this ICO but it was no signature campaing and I put a signature of the other ICO. I am glad that the signature campaign appear.

It is very good that signature bounty appear. I think a lot of people will were a signature of Optherium and actively develop the project. They are doing a lot of things for developing and promotion and have a strong team which grows.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Users already understand the importance of security measures, everything related to money and data automatically makes us neat.
Especially with the help of biometric data, hacking a user account will be practically unreal.

Biometrics is the best resource protection against hacking hacks. The multi-currency wallet of the project will be a reliable resource for storing deposits.
I also think that after offline wallets the product of the project will be the most reliable wallet for storing funds.

I believe that after the official launch of the wallet on the cryptocurrency market, many users will want to test the functionality and transfer their money to the accounts of a reliable service.
I suppose this will not happen immediately, because users will have to make sure of the reliability of the service.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Users already understand the importance of security measures, everything related to money and data automatically makes us neat.
Especially with the help of biometric data, hacking a user account will be practically unreal.

Biometrics is the best resource protection against hacking hacks. The multi-currency wallet of the project will be a reliable resource for storing deposits.
I also think that after offline wallets the product of the project will be the most reliable wallet for storing funds.

I believe that after the official launch of the wallet on the cryptocurrency market, many users will want to test the functionality and transfer their money to the accounts of a reliable service.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I did not have second thought wearing their signature after finishing my last one, this has got to be the best ICO or project now and I'm glad I'm able to participate on Optherium looking forward to contributing to its success.

I see for the development of this ICO and I agree that it is one of the best ICO. I wanted to put a signature of this ICO but it was no signature campaing and I put a signature of the other ICO. I am glad that the signature campaign appear.
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.
There remains one nuance. It will be necessary to securely protect the biometric data that will be stored at the OPTHERIUM itself.

All information are stored decentralise. Hope it will be safety for the user. At least the wallet with biometric protection better than the wallet without biometric protection.
What does the information keep decentralized? Explain on an example how this will happen with a scanned fingerprint for example?

Decentralized mean that all information and all data are stored not in one central place but in diffent placas. It is more safe becase hackers can hack one server but to hack many places it is much more hard.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

Those. For example scanned fingerprints stored at one user? And what will prevent hackers from hacking this user and getting data?
Data can be stored by many users. But, I think that it will be possible to use the data only through a certain project system. So, the hacker needs to hack the server. Thus, the security of user funds depends on the reliability of the server.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

The most important thing is that projects start using this type of protection as biometrics. This means that more and more companies realize that safety of funds is very important for users.
It is important that users themselves know about the need for security measures. No service will provide security in full, as the user can do it.
Very often, users neglect the security of their data, with the help of the project it will be possible to minimize this carelessness.

Yes, this group of users thinks that their deposits will always be safe, because they do not tell anyone about their savings. But hackers are always trying to crack popular wallets. But OPTHERIUM will be too tough for them.
●Social Crypto Trading●
●Social Crypto Trading●
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

And this is good. How many wallets are lost for the simple reason that users have lost their wallets. But services cannot help them with password recovery.
There remains one nuance. It will be necessary to securely protect the biometric data that will be stored at the OPTHERIUM itself.

All information are stored decentralise. Hope it will be safety for the user. At least the wallet with biometric protection better than the wallet without biometric protection.
What does the information keep decentralized? Explain on an example how this will happen with a scanned fingerprint for example?

As I understand all the information safe not at one server or one place. It keeps in many different places beening devided by the users. Decentrilise system of keeping information is more safe that centralise.
Activity: 266

The most important thing is that projects start using this type of protection as biometrics. This means that more and more companies realize that safety of funds is very important for users.
It is important that users themselves know about the need for security measures. No service will provide security in full, as the user can do it.
When the user himself is to blame is one question, but when, for example, users lose their money because their electronic wallets have been hacked it is completely different
Reliable protection is the priority of everyone. Wallets must be reliable for their users. Users themselves should also not forget about precautionary measures.
Activity: 224

When the user himself is to blame is one question, but when, for example, users lose their money because their electronic wallets have been hacked it is completely different
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0
The overall concept of OPTHERIUM project is not bad. It deserves investors' attention. In the future, this coin may get a good development space.

We are glad to hear such kind words. Our team is proud of such users as you Smiley
Jump to: