Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 125. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Of course, the project for the long term, and now while the downturn in the market is very important to catch your client. And after normalizing the market, I think other customers will not be long in coming.

I think the  OPTHERIUM team will not have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market to attract the attention of a large number of users. All project products are unique. Biometric protection has already interested many users.
Yes you are right. As far as I know, today there is no such project with such a level of protection. But in the future I think many projects will use a similar method, it is very important to become a pioneer.

Yes, the team OPTHERIUM gave a good example of what should be reliable protection of financial resources. So many will copy this idea. But will they succeed in promoting their projects?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
A fair decision, I am pleased that OPTHERIUM thought about small investors and reduced the minimum amount of investment, now the chances are equal.
Many small investors often follow large investors. Perhaps this is due to a decrease in the minimum threshold.

This is logical. If people invest big money in a project, then they analyze the market and select the most suitable projects. Therefore, small investors follow the big investors.

For this reason, it is very important that it was possible to track the purchase of tokens in real time on the official website of the project. Then investors will see how large investors enter the project.
●Social Crypto Trading●

Of course, the project for the long term, and now while the downturn in the market is very important to catch your client. And after normalizing the market, I think other customers will not be long in coming.

I think the  OPTHERIUM team will not have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market to attract the attention of a large number of users. All project products are unique. Biometric protection has already interested many users.
Yes you are right. As far as I know, today there is no such project with such a level of protection. But in the future I think many projects will use a similar method, it is very important to become a pioneer.
Activity: 980
Merit: 270
Unfortunately it is. It seems that state structures specifically complicate this process. Create challenges for the development of interesting projects and profit investors
You can look at it differently. The state is also an organization. Its also needs funds. State structures assume the right to maintain order, but this requires funds.
A crypto can do without regulation. In this case, there are no bank cards, etc.
The state wants to regulate this area by understanding the benefits for themselves, including the introduction of taxes.

It is very profitable for the states to control the cryptocurrrency. More profit will get the traders more money will get the states from the taxes.

States and countries are doing everything right. If everyone leaves, not only to trade but also to conduct their business through a crypt, then almost no taxes will be collected. And this is a very big problem and it is for this reason that such a struggle is underway.
Activity: 266
$1000 at least required to invest in Optherium.  Cry
I don't have enough money to invest, honestly.
Anyway, all best wishes for potential growth of Optherium.

This entry threshold is intended for large investors. There is nothing surprising in this. After all, the team needs a large amount of money to implement all their plans.

The amount of investment and so reduced by 10 times. I do not think that the project will further reduce this limit.
Activity: 336
A fair decision, I am pleased that OPTHERIUM thought about small investors and reduced the minimum amount of investment, now the chances are equal.
Many small investors often follow large investors. Perhaps this is due to a decrease in the minimum threshold.

This is logical. If people invest big money in a project, then they analyze the market and select the most suitable projects. Therefore, small investors follow the big investors.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
The higher the risk, the greater the profit. I remember the benefits from successful investments in projects and the profit of investors. Now the situation is a bit more complicated.
It is not true. Big risk does not guarantee high profit. Moreover, in most cases, the market provides opportunities with high risks and small profits. The task of the investor is to find cases with high potential and with the least possible risk.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Unfortunately it is. It seems that state structures specifically complicate this process. Create challenges for the development of interesting projects and profit investors
You can look at it differently. The state is also an organization. Its also needs funds. State structures assume the right to maintain order, but this requires funds.
A crypto can do without regulation. In this case, there are no bank cards, etc.
The state wants to regulate this area by understanding the benefits for themselves, including the introduction of taxes.

It is very profitable for the states to control the cryptocurrrency. More profit will get the traders more money will get the states from the taxes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

This entry threshold is intended for large investors. There is nothing surprising in this. After all, the team needs a large amount of money to implement all their plans.
copper member
Activity: 262

How many stages of the sale of tokens will the project have? At all stages you can get bonuses?

Greetings, dear member!
Optherium has 3 stages: Whitelist (20% bonus), Pre-Sale (10% bonus) and Main Sale (0% bonus).
Do you have any more questions you want to know answer to? Smiley
Activity: 364
Well, this is temporary. In the next stages of ICO, usually the minimum amount for investment becomes available to almost everyone.

How many stages of the sale of tokens will the project have? At all stages you can get bonuses?
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Optherium is not just a project, but a trustworthy fintech company recognized around the world.

Step by step, we are forging partnerships with leading companies working to build the digital economy of the future:

- Linux Foundation: We are members along with companies like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Facebook, Intel.

- Hyperledger: Partners with companies including Morgan, Deutsche Bank, IBM, Intel, and Baidu.

- Crypto Valley Association: this is the Silicon Valley of blockchain companies, located near our headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Crypto Valley counts the following notable names among its members: Cardano, ConsenSys, Deloitte, Ethereum, IBM, Golem, Luxoft, Kickstarter, and Tezos.

Your information inside your post makes me much confident that Optherium is a potential project.
Nevertheless, I don't want to hop on now, instead of waiting to see the way Optherium team developing this one.
I might invest weeks/ months later, but I want to see first results from the team.

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.
Activity: 98

I think the  OPTHERIUM team will not have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market to attract the attention of a large number of users. All project products are unique. Biometric protection has already interested many users.
copper member
Activity: 262
We are so grateful  for such feedback. Your support is greatly appreciated Smiley
●Social Crypto Trading●
As far as I understand the situation in the entire market, this is due to the need. The market has lost its attractiveness, and investors do not want to risk significant amounts.
Most likely you are right, now there is a recession in many projects and it becomes more and more difficult for even interesting projects to compile softcap.

After rise of the market there is a recession after recession rise again. It is necessary to wait. But nobody knows how long to wait. Optherium is a long term project. Whey it realise all its ideas may be the market will rise. Stabilisation is rather good for realiation of ideas.
●Social Crypto Trading●

The Optherium team does not make sense to hurry. She came up with a whole range of products. So, you need to prepare them well and scrupulously check the work of the functionals.
That's for sure, the functionality is impressive. After full implementation should get a great product.

When the developers prepare all the products of the Optherium project for work, the team will become popular because it has managed to give the world a set of useful products with reliable biometric protection.
I think the popularity will not take long to wait, because biometric protection is one of the most reliable for today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
As far as I understand the situation in the entire market, this is due to the need. The market has lost its attractiveness, and investors do not want to risk significant amounts.
Most likely you are right, now there is a recession in many projects and it becomes more and more difficult for even interesting projects to compile softcap.

After rise of the market there is a recession after recession rise again. It is necessary to wait. But nobody knows how long to wait. Optherium is a long term project. Whey it realise all its ideas may be the market will rise. Stabilisation is rather good for realiation of ideas.
●Social Crypto Trading●
Activity: 238
Optherium values every client and respects their individual needs. Upon request and careful deliberation, we have lowered OPEX token minimum investment price from $10,000 to $1,000 👏🏻

Starting today, November 3, users can make their desired investments here! https://tde.optherium.io

The minimum investment amount is reduced by 10 times. I think this action will attract many investors who could not afford the sum of $ 10,000 to invest

Before token sale was only for big venture investors. 10 000$ is a very big sum. Now more people can participate in ICO. For investors it is a good news. They can start to invest.
Jump to: