Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 124. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
What does the information keep decentralized? Explain on an example how this will happen with a scanned fingerprint for example?
The fingerprint is most likely a single file. This file will be stored in multiple instances on different computers. Of course, in encrypted form. Therefore, the data will be securely stored so that they are unlikely to be lost. This is a general principle for storing decentralized data. For more information you need to examine the technical documentation of the project, if any. For this project, I myself have not yet understood how the data decentralization will be realized. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Yes, the team OPTHERIUM gave a good example of what should be reliable protection of financial resources. So many will copy this idea. But will they succeed in promoting their projects?
This is true? I do not know another cryptocurrency wallet with biometric identification. It would be nice to explore the possible competitors of this project. Please, give an example.

If you read the top posts of users, then you can understand that it was a question of copying the idea of this project by other teams in the future. But this is just a guess.
Of course the idea will be copied by other projects. This often happens with projects that have a good idea. But the most important thing is how to implement this idea.
Activity: 224
$1000 at least required to invest in Optherium.  Cry
I don't have enough money to invest, honestly.
Anyway, all best wishes for potential growth of Optherium.

This entry threshold is intended for large investors. There is nothing surprising in this. After all, the team needs a large amount of money to implement all their plans.

The amount of investment and so reduced by 10 times. I do not think that the project will further reduce this limit.
Yes, earlier the amount was $ 10,000 and not everyone could afford it. At the moment, $ 1,000 is not a large amount for average investors, many will be able to invest it.
Activity: 238

Yes, the team OPTHERIUM gave a good example of what should be reliable protection of financial resources. So many will copy this idea. But will they succeed in promoting their projects?
This is true? I do not know another cryptocurrency wallet with biometric identification. It would be nice to explore the possible competitors of this project. Please, give an example.

If you read the top posts of users, then you can understand that it was a question of copying the idea of this project by other teams in the future. But this is just a guess.
investing in the early stages is really the most profitable. You can get a very good profit. But it seems to me that with each month early investors become less and less as the risks are very high.
Perhaps this is a temporary phenomenon.
Although, we can assume that almost all successful investments in cryptography are early, since most projects will scale.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

To copy it does not mean to make it qualitatively. And in promotion, I think the users themselves will help actively recommand the project’s products.
You are right, there is competition among projects, although not everyone succeeds. Everything depends on competent product implementation and support.
The team here is chosen intelligently, so I think with this there will be no problems. And I think the users themselves will support the product.
Of course the team here I think is undoubtedly the quality so that there will be no problem, which is certain even though the team is good but still has problems and can be solved quickly for sure
Activity: 336

To copy it does not mean to make it qualitatively. And in promotion, I think the users themselves will help actively recommand the project’s products.
You are right, there is competition among projects, although not everyone succeeds. Everything depends on competent product implementation and support.
The team here is chosen intelligently, so I think with this there will be no problems. And I think the users themselves will support the product.

If users like the project, they will certainly support it and a good opinion of the users about the project is the best advertisement.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
No one can objectively assert about something until it has been tested in real life.
Biometric protection best protects users from themselves Smiley. They do not need to store passwords. It is enough not to lose your fingers or eyes for identification Grin.

Biometric security is good for several reasons. The most important is that it can not be faked

True, it is impossible to forge biometric data. But can these data hackers steal and use them in case of successful hacking of the resource?

Optherium is a decentralise wallet and it is realy hard to hack decentalise wallet becouse all information is hold decentralise in different places. All depends from the user. Biomentric helps to save the user information at his device.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 266

Here, for example, this company Hilltop Cybersecurity has a wallet with biometric protection. I think that after a while all electronic wallets will switch to such a protection system.
Nothing surprising, because biometrics is the most promising technology that will be actively developed and applied by other projects.

Here, for example, this company Hilltop Cybersecurity has a wallet with biometric protection. I think that after a while all electronic wallets will switch to such a protection system.

Of course, the project for the long term, and now while the downturn in the market is very important to catch your client. And after normalizing the market, I think other customers will not be long in coming.

I think the  OPTHERIUM team will not have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market to attract the attention of a large number of users. All project products are unique. Biometric protection has already interested many users.
Yes you are right. As far as I know, today there is no such project with such a level of protection. But in the future I think many projects will use a similar method, it is very important to become a pioneer.

Advertising of satisfied users is the best advertisement I think. No one can better tell what a project is and how profitable it can be.
Activity: 252

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium is registed in Estonia, EU. So the cards will be regulated by EU lows but a lot of depend of the local legislation of the country of user the card.
If the project is under the jurisdiction of the EU and Estonia, then what are the possibilities of using cryptocurrency through this bank cards?

It will be possible to exchange cryptocurrency to fiat at the wallet and use fiat for the cards. Cryptocurrency is not regulated in many countries.
Activity: 112
I see the group of Optherium progresses toward becoming biger and biger. Undertaking completes a great deal for its improvement and advancement of the wallet. It is a challenging task and need a major group.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Greetings!
Thank you. Your good opinion is important for us. Our team is doing its best to make the project a success!

Optherium has plenty of partners, among them are two powerfull exchanges such as Crypto Global Capital and CoinBene. We have strengthened cooperation with our partners through the time.

Thank you for this news! I like it when the project team that I support concludes partnership agreements with strong projects that have managed to establish themselves in the market?
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

That's for sure. At the forum I read one and the story as a girl created an electronic wallet and then forgot about it. When, after some time, she remembered him, she saw that her assets were up to 1000%. But she no longer remembered the password and she had to forget about this money.
In any case, people need to trust yourself or someone. To compensate for their carelessness and inattention, people will trust this project. Values, in this case a cryptocurrency, require such an attitude.
copper member
Activity: 262
Merit: 0

Of course, the project for the long term, and now while the downturn in the market is very important to catch your client. And after normalizing the market, I think other customers will not be long in coming.

I think the  OPTHERIUM team will not have to wait for the growth of the cryptocurrency market to attract the attention of a large number of users. All project products are unique. Biometric protection has already interested many users.
Yes you are right. As far as I know, today there is no such project with such a level of protection. But in the future I think many projects will use a similar method, it is very important to become a pioneer.

Greetings!
Thank you. Your good opinion is important for us. Our team is doing its best to make the project a success!

Optherium has plenty of partners, among them are two powerfull exchanges such as Crypto Global Capital and CoinBene. We have strengthened cooperation with our partners through the time.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Your information inside your post makes me much confident that Optherium is a potential project.
Nevertheless, I don't want to hop on now, instead of waiting to see the way Optherium team developing this one.
I might invest weeks/ months later, but I want to see first results from the team.

I absolutly agree with you. You see the team of Optherium do not hurry. Now they have whitelist ICO for investors from 10,000$. Other investors can see the development of Optherium to make a decision.
The advantage of early investment is that you can catch a big Xs. Therefore, it makes sense to invest as early as possible.
Jump to: