Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 148. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Even if you have a good product nobody will know about the product without the advertising. So the advertising is necessary for promotion in all the cases.

Even popular corporations continue to pay for advertising, although they have already managed to attract millions of customers. So a new startup without advertising can not do.

I agree. Even if new startup has a good product nobody will know about it if it will be no advertising. Advertising is necessary that people will know about startup.
Today it is difficult to imagine the successful operation of any project without organized marketing and the proper level of advertising promotion of the product.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104

VivusPay is also backed by Optherium’s blockchain infrastructure, which solves three of the biggest problems that wallet holders face:
- slow transactions and confirmations;
- lack of usability;
- lack of security.

VivusPay Unveils Multicurrency Digital Wallet on a Secure Blockchain - https://coincodex.com/article/2363/vivuspay-unveils-multicurrency-digital-wallet-on-a-secure-blockchain/
Optherium has achieved one more milestone: joint venture with Swiss Banking Advisory.

Swiss Banking Advisory is an innovative company offering out-of-the-box solutions. Their work is strongly process-driven. They are strong in project and process management, in managing potential conflicts and in facilitating improved collaboration in clients’ organization.
Let’s open new horizons together!

VivusPay is undoubtedly a breakthrough in the market of tech solutions for the crypto community. It offers a unique user experience, a new level of security, and all the tools to popularize crypto culture

VivusPay Finally Makes Cryptocurrencies As Easy to Use as Fiat - https://coinjournal.net/pr-release/vivuspay-finally-makes-cryptocurrencies-as-easy-to-use-as-fiat/
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
To add a coin, needs to add a coin to the list and provide liquidity. Remove a coin from the list is not as easy as it sounds. The coin can be delisted from the wallet, but there are long-term holders, they may want to change or withdraw the coin out from the wallet. ...correspondence of users with support, FUD on forums.

Well, so the wallet is fast and not removed by the developers. A few months before that, the news is published with a warning about the closure of the purse and a request to withdraw from it to a specific date all the coins.
Perhaps I incorrectly explained what my mind. I meant that a single coin of the wallet can be listed and delisted during several months.

We want to start this week with a loud announcement: Optherium Whitelist is coming very soon 🚀

Whitelist registration is analogous to pre-registration of a popular upcoming product on an e-commerce website. When you sign up on it you provide your info to the project’s administrators. This way we are able to send you time to time information update about our project.
Share with your friends and family and put ➕ in comments if you’re waiting
Some new portion of the news. Optherium do not stop and development  Wink

MasterCard + Optherium = Optherium Card 💥

Optherium Card is a new step in digital assets. You can pay in fiat or crypto anywhere around the world and convert currencies. No more long procedures to exchange, sell or put your digital assets to a regular card.
Now we already have our own virtual debit card and in a short time our users will be able to order physical plastic card.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Even if you have a good product nobody will know about the product without the advertising. So the advertising is necessary for promotion in all the cases.

Even popular corporations continue to pay for advertising, although they have already managed to attract millions of customers. So a new startup without advertising can not do.

I agree. Even if new startup has a good product nobody will know about it if it will be no advertising. Advertising is necessary that people will know about startup.

Today, those companies thrive, which they never save on advertising. If you advertise your project, then consumers remember it and start paying attention to it.
Did the team have already implemented projects that have succeeded? Tell me what these projects are and where they can be viewed
Probably, you know about Optherium Labs eWallet VivusPay™ Mobile App available now for download on AppStore. This is one of the top lines of the first page of this topic. I think that's all for now. They will definitely ann about new releases Wink.

The team timely publishes important news about the development of its project and the conduct of important events and also about the release of its products.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
VivusPay’s 100,000 Transactions Per Second Sets Benchmark for Multicurrency Crypto Wallets

The thing that really makes VivusPay successful is its usability. Those confirmation bottlenecks are a thing of the past as VivusPay, powered by Optherium Labs, leverages Hyperledger Fabric and the MultiDecentralized Private Blockchains Network, to eclipse speeds of 100,000 transactions per second (TPS). If we consider the nearest competition of Visa at 24,000 (TPS) or Ripple at 1,500 (TPS) then it is clear there is no comparison.

Read full article here: https://www.ccn.com/vivuspays-100000-transactions-per-second-sets-benchmark-for-multicurrency-crypto-wallets/

It's still a theory. If a miracle happens, and the number of transactions approaches 100K, then it will be seen if the system can cope with such a load. For example, Visa makes 3-5K TPS on public holidays.

This is a logical chain of things. First there is an idea and a theoretical plan of action. Then comes the time of practical work.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
That's right, the strongest advertising is word of mouth thanks to users. If a large number of people do not use the product, then the company will not have prospects.
If the product is interesting to users, then they themselves will spread information about it.

But this will still not be enough. You need to connect a lot of tools in order to advertise your product well in a short period of time.
Of course, any advertisement is much more effective in a complex.

I think the best advertising is advertising from the users themselves. If users are satisfied then the product will develop

Only to enable users to use the products of this project, you need to first tell them about this team. Without advertising in this case can not do.
Here, the team already has experience in project development, so I think this will be all right.
Did the team have already implemented projects that have succeeded? Tell me what these projects are and where they can be viewed
Ask these questions directly in the telegram of the developers or on the contacts on the site, I think they will tell you in more detail.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Activity: 266
We are glad to announce our new advisor Sebastien Lapedra (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastien-lapedra-0a54363/).
As an advisor, Sebastien will be responsible for:
- project process logistics
- supporting collaterals such as a whitepaper and a website
- overall marketing strategy
- funds management
Welcome on board, Sebastien!

I see they add more and more advisers. The team become biger and the development of Optherium more active. They make a big job.
It's nice to see new faces, it is important for the project that the team of advisers consist of experienced and respected people with knowledge and experience.
The project is actively developing and needs reliable advisers, with their help one can hope for a competent implementation of the set goals and further growth of the project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
VivusPay’s 100,000 Transactions Per Second Sets Benchmark for Multicurrency Crypto Wallets

The thing that really makes VivusPay successful is its usability. Those confirmation bottlenecks are a thing of the past as VivusPay, powered by Optherium Labs, leverages Hyperledger Fabric and the MultiDecentralized Private Blockchains Network, to eclipse speeds of 100,000 transactions per second (TPS). If we consider the nearest competition of Visa at 24,000 (TPS) or Ripple at 1,500 (TPS) then it is clear there is no comparison.

Read full article here: https://www.ccn.com/vivuspays-100000-transactions-per-second-sets-benchmark-for-multicurrency-crypto-wallets/

It's still a theory. If a miracle happens, and the number of transactions approaches 100K, then it will be seen if the system can cope with such a load. For example, Visa makes 3-5K TPS on public holidays.
Activity: 98
Advertising and public relations are the main levers for the development of the project. Here you can add a large number of partners.
Activity: 252
We are glad to announce our new advisor Sebastien Lapedra (https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastien-lapedra-0a54363/).
As an advisor, Sebastien will be responsible for:
- project process logistics
- supporting collaterals such as a whitepaper and a website
- overall marketing strategy
- funds management
Welcome on board, Sebastien!

I see they add more and more advisers. The team become biger and the development of Optherium more active. They make a big job.
It's nice to see new faces, it is important for the project that the team of advisers consist of experienced and respected people with knowledge and experience.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Well, so the wallet is fast and not removed by the developers. A few months before that, the news is published with a warning about the closure of the purse and a request to withdraw from it to a specific date all the coins.
As far as I understand, we are talking about coins in a wallet, not a wallet. On the crypto market for several months, conditions can change two times. Thus, an ad submitted too early may be invalid by the deadline.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

There is nothing surprising in this. The team is working on creating several products. Therefore, you need to have a sufficient number of advisers in the team to promote and promote the startup well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
This is an interesting idea. Ie if the wallet does not have such a coin, but users want to buy it, they can add it even if it is not the top 100
If there is a voting in the wallet or something like that, it is possible that users can influence the addition of the coin.
Jump to: