Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 147. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

This week there are so many positive news. It makes me happy. It is evident that the project is developing
Rightly noticed, the team works in a good rhythm and the work is visible, I think in the future they will please us with even more interesting news.
When there is a lot of news at once it is felt that the team is working and the project is actively developing. I hope in the future we will be pleased with the results.
For me, the frequent news of the project, it's like a report on the work done or plans for the future. The team shares with us a gradual implementation and explains the prospect of cooperation.
Especially when these news are positive and it is clear that the team is confidently moving towards the goal.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1

This week there are so many positive news. It makes me happy. It is evident that the project is developing
Rightly noticed, the team works in a good rhythm and the work is visible, I think in the future they will please us with even more interesting news.
When there is a lot of news at once it is felt that the team is working and the project is actively developing. I hope in the future we will be pleased with the results.
For me, the frequent news of the project, it's like a report on the work done or plans for the future. The team shares with us a gradual implementation and explains the prospect of cooperation.

I am impressed by the success of the project. In such a short period of time, the project did a great job
Activity: 165
Merit: 7
Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management
Yea MasterCard is a huge and brings a lot of value.
Activity: 252
Some new portion of the news. Optherium do not stop and development  Wink

MasterCard + Optherium = Optherium Card 💥

Optherium Card is a new step in digital assets. You can pay in fiat or crypto anywhere around the world and convert currencies. No more long procedures to exchange, sell or put your digital assets to a regular card.
Now we already have our own virtual debit card and in a short time our users will be able to order physical plastic card.

And this is really cool news. I think that any user who has an online currency would like to use it with a debit card. say but the agreement with MasterCard already exists or is it just a theory?

Optherium cooperate with MasterCard.

Well, if OPTHERIUM cooperates with such a large company like MasterCard, this is a great success. So this project has potential
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

What types of currencies can be transferred to virtual debit OPTHERIUM cards?

All currencies that will support Optherium wallet.
Adding/removing a currency to a processing of a card is not an easy task.
It is unlikely that all currencies of the top 100 will be used to make payments.
Strange and unreasonable.
Activity: 252

Activity: 266

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
“I know the market, its problems and driving forces, and the fintech industry is ripe for disruption. Blockchain is a liberating technology. I wanted to create something that will ease the way for the general public to adopting crypto, and at the same time eliminate security problems that persist in the banking industry.” - Serge Beck.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/09/26/vivuspays-blockchain-service-delivers-unparalleled-safety-features/
VivusPay’s Blockchain Service Delivers Unparalleled Safety Features
Activity: 686
In the crypto industry, the best way to get people to talk about the project is to create a pump for the coin/token of this project.

Optherium Card is a new step in digital assets. You can pay in fiat or crypto anywhere around the world and convert currencies. No more long procedures to exchange, sell or put your digital assets to a regular card.
Now we already have our own virtual debit card and in a short time our users will be able to order physical plastic card.

Can we already use the virtual debit card of the project or is it not yet available for operation?

All currencies that will support Optherium wallet.

Can we already use the virtual debit card of the project or is it not yet available for operation?

No it is not available. It will be realised in 1-3 month.

And this is really cool news. I think that any user who has an online currency would like to use it with a debit card. say but the agreement with MasterCard already exists or is it just a theory?

Optherium cooperate with MasterCard.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Optherium has achieved one more milestone: joint venture with Swiss Banking Advisory.

Swiss Banking Advisory is an innovative company offering out-of-the-box solutions. Their work is strongly process-driven. They are strong in project and process management, in managing potential conflicts and in facilitating improved collaboration in clients’ organization.
Let’s open new horizons together!

New partners always open up new opportunities for a young startup and expand its range of activities. The more strong the team will have, the faster the project will develop.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

https://preview.redd.it/k2tn1c7jfto11.png?width=960&crop=smart&s=c4abd56d7de3ce81c2a4e87d201a9ada68e5be48

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 336

Activity: 266

Activity: 224
Optherium has achieved one more milestone: joint venture with Swiss Banking Advisory.

Swiss Banking Advisory is an innovative company offering out-of-the-box solutions. Their work is strongly process-driven. They are strong in project and process management, in managing potential conflicts and in facilitating improved collaboration in clients’ organization.

I see today a lot of news from Optherium. Cooperation with Swiss Banking Advisory it cool  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And a lot of new publications in press about the release of the wallet.
The team makes us happy with the news, they are moving in the right direction, creating a positive image and strengthening the trust in the product.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

I see today a lot of news from Optherium. Cooperation with Swiss Banking Advisory it cool  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
And a lot of new publications in press about the release of the wallet.
Jump to: