Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 150. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
That's right, the strongest advertising is word of mouth thanks to users. If a large number of people do not use the product, then the company will not have prospects.
If the product is interesting to users, then they themselves will spread information about it.

But this will still not be enough. You need to connect a lot of tools in order to advertise your product well in a short period of time.
Of course, any advertisement is much more effective in a complex.
You are right, the maximum result will be advertising in the complex. You can learn about the project and its prospects thanks to advertising.
Activity: 252
Also a good way to promote is the creation of articles on such resources as Medium, Linkedin, Reddit, Steem, thematic forums.

Optherium has a very active social links in different networks. They posted a lot of news. Actively promote the project and visit a lot of conferencies and give a full report about the promotion activity.
The information side covers many networks aimed at an extensive audience. Conference attendance is the most promising way to attract investors and partners.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
Also a good way to promote is the creation of articles on such resources as Medium, Linkedin, Reddit, Steem, thematic forums.

Optherium has a very active social links in different networks. They posted a lot of news. Actively promote the project and visit a lot of conferencies and give a full report about the promotion activity.
Activity: 224
That's right, the strongest advertising is word of mouth thanks to users. If a large number of people do not use the product, then the company will not have prospects.
If the product is interesting to users, then they themselves will spread information about it.

But this will still not be enough. You need to connect a lot of tools in order to advertise your product well in a short period of time.

I think the best advertising is advertising from the users themselves. If users are satisfied then the product will develop
Activity: 252

I believe that the bounties that are directed to social networks are no longer practical. . The most correct direction is video content on popular channels and signature company. And what do you think?

If I choose between subscription campaigns and an airspace, then I prefer the air frame. It is more effective than a signature with a link in the profile of several participants.

It all depends on who has this signature. If it is a person with a high rank and a large positive trust, then this is of great importance. There are many investors at this forum
Activity: 168

That's about what you can do. If the product is attractive enough it will draw attention to it. And if not, advertising won't make up for that.

The OPTHERIUM team has a good idea and useful products. Therefore, this project will be popular in the crypto currency market. And all kinds of advertising to him in this will help.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
To add a coin, needs to add a coin to the list and provide liquidity. Remove a coin from the list is not as easy as it sounds. The coin can be delisted from the wallet, but there are long-term holders, they may want to change or withdraw the coin out from the wallet. ...correspondence of users with support, FUD on forums.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

You're right. All these resources are visited by a large number of users. it is very beneficial for the project to have its own topics or published articles on the project on these resources.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

I believe that the bounties that are directed to social networks are no longer practical. . The most correct direction is video content on popular channels and signature company. And what do you think?

If I choose between subscription campaigns and an airspace, then I prefer the air frame. It is more effective than a signature with a link in the profile of several participants.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Optherium has a ready product that it actively advertise and promote. It has a mobile wallet. There is an airdrop for the wallet and there are a lot of articles in the press about the wallet.

That's about what you can do. If the product is attractive enough it will draw attention to it. And if not, advertising won't make up for that.
Activity: 336
We are pleased to announce Optherium Bounty Campaign

In Optherium Labs, our goal is to solve current fintech problems by building a private distributed ledger network permitting individuals and corporations to securely store, interchange and trade digital assets with world fiat currencies worldwide.

More information at https://bountyhunters.io/invite/Optherium

I see Optherium pay more attention to the promotion. They use a special platform for bounty and I see they have a lot of articles promoting theire ready product - the wallet.
Yes, I think the campaign's bounty and reward good marketing, they can expand their networks with the campaign, so there will be more and more potential investors who would be interested by this project, with a design of a good platform and also the support of a good article, Optherium will work with many enthusiasts.

I see they have a very serioce approach to all the thinks. They do not hurry and they develop from step to step. Now they start the bounty campain at the special platform. They also have and airdrop for the promotion and the test of the wallet.

Activity: 537
Merit: 12
Decentralise ecxhanges becomes more and more popular. On centralise hackers steal money, the administration of exchange can block the account of trader.
You named the main advantages of decentralized exchanges. The main disadvantages are low liquidity and complexity of use. Attempts to correct these shortcomings already live. We need to wait a little for a successful implementation.
Activity: 266

Optherium has a ready product that it actively advertise and promote. It has a mobile wallet. There is an airdrop for the wallet and there are a lot of articles in the press about the wallet.

Airdrop is generally a good marketing solution. For a small fee, the project receives a large number of users who will probably use this wallet
Activity: 238

One product is not enough, the success factor of any ICO is the right marketing for rapid and high-quality promotion. OPTHERIUM works in this direction.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
We are pleased to announce Optherium Bounty Campaign

In Optherium Labs, our goal is to solve current fintech problems by building a private distributed ledger network permitting individuals and corporations to securely store, interchange and trade digital assets with world fiat currencies worldwide.

More information at https://bountyhunters.io/invite/Optherium

I see Optherium pay more attention to the promotion. They use a special platform for bounty and I see they have a lot of articles promoting theire ready product - the wallet.
Yes, I think the campaign's bounty and reward good marketing, they can expand their networks with the campaign, so there will be more and more potential investors who would be interested by this project, with a design of a good platform and also the support of a good article, Optherium will work with many enthusiasts.

I see they have a very serioce approach to all the thinks. They do not hurry and they develop from step to step. Now they start the bounty campain at the special platform. They also have and airdrop for the promotion and the test of the wallet.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund

Activity: 98

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Marketing will be useful and will help in the long-term development of a quality product that users need.

Quality marketing is the key to successful project promotion. Therefore, it is very important to have a group of employees who are well versed in advertising marketing.
Activity: 238

Flexible customer service is good. Interestingly, in the case of ordering additional coins, at what point will the price be fixed?

This is an important question. After all, at the time of application, the coin rate can be one, and at the time of receipt, the account is already different.
One of the reasons I asked my question. It would also be useful to know the lead time for an order. For volatile assets, this is often important.

The price of the coins change very quickly. As I undestand the Optherium will use the midle rate from exchangers. If people do not agree with the rate on exchanger they go to exchange and trade by themselfs.

Practically all crypto-currency wallets set the average exchange rate. There is nothing surprising. At the highest rate, you can sell your coins on trading platforms.
Jump to: