Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 154. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Apparently, we are talking about the internal liquidity of the wallet. The internal reserve provides a speed of 100,000 transactions/second. If most users of the wallet want to buy a coin XYZ, the reserve of coin XYZ will be quickly depleted. Do I understand this correctly?

Yes. If you will need more coin (big supply) you can order the coin.

This is an interesting idea. Ie if the wallet does not have such a coin, but users want to buy it, they can add it even if it is not the top 100
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

The wallet is only needed for safe storage of coins. And if the coin ceases to be in the top 100 it will simply be removed from the list I think

This is the correct tactic. Why leave accounts of those coins that clients do not use at all?
That's right, this is standard practice. There is no point in keeping unnecessary coins.
Activity: 238

The wallet is only needed for safe storage of coins. And if the coin ceases to be in the top 100 it will simply be removed from the list I think

This is the correct tactic. Why leave accounts of those coins that clients do not use at all?
Apparently, we are talking about the internal liquidity of the wallet. The internal reserve provides a speed of 100,000 transactions/second. If most users of the wallet want to buy a coin XYZ, the reserve of coin XYZ will be quickly depleted. Do I understand this correctly?

I understand that feedback information will be visible in customer accounts. Otherwise, how to place an order?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
Yes, on many crypto exchanges the number of coins is very limited, therefore it is necessary to use several crypto exchanges.
Unfortunately, this does not always work. Often the asset is traded on one exchange, for example, 80% of the volume. Thus, other exchanges will not help out.

The question in this context is:
For example, a coin grows within a month. The pool of this coin can quickly end. How should the project in the wallet ensure liquidity in active market time?

The exchanger will have the enough liquidity. If user will need more coin he can order it.

It is interesting to me then to find out, approximately how many it will be necessary to wait for the order to the client?
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Optherium is a very elaborated campaign. Will you create even more such campagns?

Here is information about bounty campaign https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-optherium-synergy-of-blockchain-solutions-4844447

It is necessary to register on this platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
If you are looking for a token or coin on the exchange or website as CMC. I think this means that some investors may have a lot of wallets for each coin. This is possible, since it is not recommended to store coins on exchanges.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great idea, I hope the project is successful and who participates get what they want and also attract investors to join, because it's where the idea goes well and succeed.

Yes, on many crypto exchanges the number of coins is very limited, therefore it is necessary to use several crypto exchanges.
Unfortunately, this does not always work. Often the asset is traded on one exchange, for example, 80% of the volume. Thus, other exchanges will not help out.

For example, a coin grows within a month. The pool of this coin can quickly end. How should the project in the wallet ensure liquidity in active market time?

The exchanger will have the enough liquidity. If user will need more coin he can order it.
The project team has already released a beta version of the purse? Is it already possible to test it on your own?

Yes it is possible to test the wallet. Even you can get the tokens for the testing. You can participate in airdrop. Here is all the information.

💠[BOUNTY] OPTHERIUM. Synergy of Blockchain solutions💠

AIRDROP 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-n2-optherium-take-your-10-usd-5002755

- AppStore - https://itunes.apple.com/ua/app/vivuspay/id1390247834?mt=8 
- Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.optherium.wallet

10 OPEX tokens are waiting for you inside your VivusPay wallet.
Get 5 additional OPEX tokens:
*Rate VivusPay 5 stars on
*Leave a review comment
*Share this with @HungryLikeTheWolf

In order to test the purse and get the coins of the project, do I need to undergo verification?

No KYC is not necessary. It is necessary only the phone number. The verification code will come to the mobile phone number.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
You're right. Decentralized exchanges are safer, even if they are not very popular. Just about hacker hacks of popular exchanges regularly publish news on the net.
On decentralized exchanges, liquidity remains small. Therefore, it is not so easy to make an exchange, as on centralized exchanges. But I hope that eventually it will improve.

I do not remember the recent news about the hacking of popular exchanges.

In fact, there are many such examples. BUT the last few months really silence) Maybe they have improved their defense system against hacker attacks

Decentralise ecxhanges becomes more and more popular. On centralise hackers steal money, the administration of exchange can block the account of trader.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12

The main thing that the exchange rate was adequate. Then it will be interesting for users
It is claimed that this will be a maximum of 0.5%. This is a low commission. In this case, the profit will also be low. With such a commission they need to have a big turnaround.
brand new
Activity: 0
please tell me if there are exact figures of fees? can I find out how many tokens are already sold? why can not I find your road map? Where is it located? Give the link to me please
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

It is not entirely clear what kind of liquidity it is, the project takes on only the functions of the wallet.
Activity: 336

I do not understand: why this project should be responsible for the liquidity of some crypto currency? The crypto-currency purse has a completely different purpose.

As far as I know, the purse administration simply keeps statistics on the use of coins in the wallet. If some kind of crypto currency is not in demand, it is removed from the internal list.

Activity: 266
Optherium is a very elaborated campaign. Will you create even more such campagns?

This project plans to release many different products. You can see the plans in whitepaper and on the project website
Activity: 14
Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this idea will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.
Activity: 168

I do not understand: why this project should be responsible for the liquidity of some crypto currency? The crypto-currency purse has a completely different purpose.

As far as I know, the purse administration simply keeps statistics on the use of coins in the wallet. If some kind of crypto currency is not in demand, it is removed from the internal list.
It's scary to store big money on the exchange and read user comments about the loss of funds. But not everything is so bad)
Indeed, the one who has a large accounts on the exchanges, everything is not so bad. Grin
In fact, those who have a decent amount, are most interested in the safety of their means. Therefore, to choose where to store, it is worth making the right choice.

Just the purse of this project can be safely chosen for the storage of our digital deposits. Because the base with the biometric data is not so easy to crack.
OPTHERIUM offers biometric verification, this is a modern technology, which guarantees a high degree of reliability. A reliable, convenient wallet is needed by users.
Jump to: