Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 152. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
💠[BOUNTY] OPTHERIUM. Synergy of Blockchain solutions💠

We are pleased to inform you that the bounty campaign is open at BountyHunters (https://bountyhunters.io/user/register?ref=889).

Join and enjoy!

(https://bountyhunters.io/user/register?ref=889) 775000 OPEX will be allocated to the Bounty campaign.

The bounty campaign will begin on September 05, 2018 and will finish on December 05, 2018

Bounty chat https://t.me/optherium_bounty
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
This is an interesting idea. Ie if the wallet does not have such a coin, but users want to buy it, they can add it even if it is not the top 100
If there is a voting in the wallet or something like that, it is possible that users can influence the addition of the coin.

Interesting offer. Perhaps the team will take this proposal for a note and add this option to the purse functionality.

I, too, for the fact that users can vote for a coin. New good coins may emerge, but those who in the early stages will not have enough capitalization
The functional voting for different coins would indeed be very handy, this would make the purse even more popular.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
This is an interesting idea. Ie if the wallet does not have such a coin, but users want to buy it, they can add it even if it is not the top 100
If there is a voting in the wallet or something like that, it is possible that users can influence the addition of the coin.

Interesting offer. Perhaps the team will take this proposal for a note and add this option to the purse functionality.

I, too, for the fact that users can vote for a coin. New good coins may emerge, but those who in the early stages will not have enough capitalization
Activity: 266
I am unable to find any new idea, and any smart decision. I do not want to invest in such a project.  Not my variant. Sorry guys, bad project.
Yes, now the crypto market lacks new ideas. Most projects are similar one-on-one. But it's not a problem. The most important thing is the realization of the idea.

I think that there are so many new ideas. only they are not realized. The main thing is to make a demanded and high-quality product
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

I think it possible to connect with the team and give them suggestion. Optherium has and active social network, chat in telegram with a lot of users. So it possible to visit telegram and to speak with the team. Here is a link to telegram chat https://t.me/optherium_club
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
That's for sure, the media constantly appears information about more and more hacking of crypto exchanges.
Most of the hacks is hacking user exchange accounts. Many people do not research the details, and they spread FUD.
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
I am unable to find any new idea, and any smart decision. I do not want to invest in such a project.  Not my variant. Sorry guys, bad project.
Yes, now the crypto market lacks new ideas. Most projects are similar one-on-one. But it's not a problem. The most important thing is the realization of the idea.

It's no wonder that the teams copy existing ideas. After all, many start-ups do not have perfect functionality. Here the new teams are improving and modernizing it.
It's not even copying, it's rather an improvement. Why invent something new if the user does not like the already existing product and it needs improvement?

Indeed, many start-ups for the crypto-currency market were prepared in a hurry. Therefore, their products are not very popular with users. Users deserve well prepared projects.
Activity: 364

Activity: 252

It's no wonder that the teams copy existing ideas. After all, many start-ups do not have perfect functionality. Here the new teams are improving and modernizing it.
It's not even copying, it's rather an improvement. Why invent something new if the user does not like the already existing product and it needs improvement?
You are right, if I am not satisfied with the functions or security of a purse, then I will give preference to the one that is able to solve problems, ie to realize and satisfy my needs.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good evening Team! Who do you consider to be your main competitor? Where can I find a video about the plan? Send me the link pleeeease
Activity: 266

Activity: 378

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Please give links to projects with this idea?
Activity: 10
 Huh Huh hmmm.....
Activity: 238
Lack of new ideas is not a problem, it is more important to improve existing ones so that users can conveniently and safely use the product.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Activity: 98
The exchanger will have the enough liquidity. If user will need more coin he can order it.
Flexible customer service is good. Interestingly, in the case of ordering additional coins, at what point will the price be fixed?

This is an important question. After all, at the time of application, the coin rate can be one, and at the time of receipt, the account is already different.

The wallet is only needed for safe storage of coins. And if the coin ceases to be in the top 100 it will simply be removed from the list I think

This is the correct tactic. Why leave accounts of those coins that clients do not use at all?

Many people use the wallet to safe the money. That is why the safety of the wallet is very important. Users can use the wallet simple to safe the coins that they do not use.
The exchanger will have the enough liquidity. If user will need more coin he can order it.
Flexible customer service is good. Interestingly, in the case of ordering additional coins, at what point will the price be fixed?

The exchange rate of the coins wil depend from the average rate of the coins at cryptocurrency exchanges.
Jump to: