Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 193. (Read 77239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Oh yeah. Once I set the gas price not high enough, and my transaction got stuck. To free up funds, I had to cancel the transaction, which cost me more than if I did not skimp on transactions.

I put myself a telegram from the bot which shows me what commission I should put for the translation. And now with transactions there are no problems

In the multi-currency wallet that I use, the service automatically calculates the commission percentage. I can not change it manually. And I have to wait about an hour to process the transfer.

The fact that you use a multi-currency purse is certainly very convenient. But to compress each time an entire hour transaction is very uncomfortable
Activity: 266
Ease of use, the availability of additional functions and the size of the commission - for me this is an important criteria when choosing a multi-currency purse.
There is a need for multi-currency wallets, since it is much more convenient to store funds in one place. If the multi-currency purse is characterized by these characteristics, this indicates its reliability.
Activity: 238
Ease of use, the availability of additional functions and the size of the commission - for me this is an important criteria when choosing a multi-currency purse.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Many refuse from wallets, where there is no possibility to choose the cost of gas for the transaction. This can lead to the freezing of the asset for a long time.

Indeed, if you can not set the cost of gas during the transaction, many users will be inconvenienced.  Because everyone is already accustomed to the usual procedure with the ability to select the cost of the transaction.
In most multi-currency wallets, commission fees are greater than transaction costs. They can afford not to save on paying transactions to customers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In the multi-currency wallet that I use, the service automatically calculates the commission percentage. I can not change it manually. And I have to wait about an hour to process the transfer.
Many refuse from wallets, where there is no possibility to choose the cost of gas for the transaction. This can lead to the freezing of the asset for a long time.
Indeed, if you can not set the cost of gas during the transaction, many users will be inconvenienced.  Because everyone is already accustomed to the usual procedure with the ability to select the cost of the transaction.

There are also such crypto-currency wallets, where the commission is set automatically during the execution of the transaction, but the transfers are processed quickly. Rare cases where transfers are processed for a long time. Usually this happens when the network is very heavily congested.

So often the functionality of multi-currency wallets arrives. But they have many advantages, so users often use them. The main thing is that transactions are still processed and do not hang for days.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0

Since the speed of most blockchains (including ETH, where the project's token) does not provide the speed of 100K transactions/second, then to ensure this speed needs to have a reserve. Will you have this reserve?

The reserve will be in exchange. For wallet reserves not neccessary. And the first product will be wallet.
In this case, such speed will be provided inside the system only between Optherium tokens or wallets. As soon as the transaction from the system, the speed will be familiar to us Grin. Do I understand this correctly?

Apparently you are right. Developers can increase the speed of translation processing only in their network. At the same time, developers can not make any changes to someone else's network.
Activity: 364

There are also such crypto-currency wallets, where the commission is set automatically during the execution of the transaction, but the transfers are processed quickly. Rare cases where transfers are processed for a long time. Usually this happens when the network is very heavily congested.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
Oh yeah. Once I set the gas price not high enough, and my transaction got stuck. To free up funds, I had to cancel the transaction, which cost me more than if I did not skimp on transactions.
It happens, as they say, miser pays twice. I try to track the price for transactions and then issue a commission, but sometimes it changes very quickly.

Before you make a transaction, you always have to watch what commission you need to pay! And you will never get into a situation that your transaction is hanging
I wrote about this, because some people can not understand why their transactions are suspended at small commissions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

Since the speed of most blockchains (including ETH, where the project's token) does not provide the speed of 100K transactions/second, then to ensure this speed needs to have a reserve. Will you have this reserve?

The reserve will be in exchange. For wallet reserves not neccessary. And the first product will be wallet.
In this case, such speed will be provided inside the system only between Optherium tokens or wallets. As soon as the transaction from the system, the speed will be familiar to us Grin. Do I understand this correctly?
copper member
Activity: 262

Optherium invites you to join our Whitelist by visiting our official website:
https://optherium.io/

Why should you join our whitelist now? 🤷‍♂️
Only people who signed up or whitelisted now can participate in the upcoming sale. ✅

To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Join us in telegram: https://t.me/optherium_club

Best regards,
Optherium Team
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
To learn more about Optherium and how you can get involved, visit https://optherium.io where you will be able to subscribe to our Whitelist📑

Get in touch with us!
Feel free to leave us an email: [email protected]
Join us in telegram: https://t.me/optherium_club
Purchase of Optherium™ Ecosystem Services.

OPEX™ Tokens will be used to pay for various services within the Optherium™ Ecosystem, including the AML/KYC services, the KRS service, and the Digital Data Vault service by any user or client wishing to integrate those services into its own platform. In addition, to be listed on the Digital Currency Exchange, the sponsor of a new AltCoin will have to pay the listing fee
in OPEX™ Tokens, which will be stored in the liquidity pool and restricted from sale.
The sponsor will also have to provide its own tokens to enable immediate liquidity within the exchange.
 • The node holder will be restricted from selling OPEX™ tokens for one year, followed by a requirement to maintain the initial number of tokens, or the initial value of the node in dollars, to continue to participate in the dividend payments.

• As a Proof of Licensure token, OPEX™ serves the interest of passive investors
Proof of Node Licensure.
The secondary role of OPEX™ Tokens is as a proof of Node Licensure for holders of Node Licenses.
• Accredited investors will be given the opportunity to purchase a “Node License” for a node of Optherium infrastructure, either in its entirety or as a portion

• The value of the node holder’s OPEX™ tokens may increase as demand for OPEX™ tokens increases.
The OPEX™ token is used as a facilitator for currency conversions in the ecosystem using the Liquidity Reserve, and on the Optherium Multi-decentralized™ Digital Currency Exchange and Mobile Wallet application.

The OPEX™ token will be used to pay for Optherium Services including the KYC service, the KRS service, and the Digital Data Vault service by any user or client wishing to integrate these services into their own platform. For these services, OPEX tokens will be paid for each request

Hello Everyone!
Today we want to talk to you about our OPEX™ token
OPEX™ Tokens are ERC-20-standard virtual tokens on the Ethereum blockchain and they serve several functions within the Optherium™ Ecosystem.

Facilitator Token
The primary role of OPEX™ Tokens is to act as a facilitator token within the Optherium™ Ecosystem. As a facilitator token, OPEX™ Tokens will serve as an internal liquidity reserve token for the formation of digital-currency pairs with up to 100 digital currencies, permitting rapid internal conversion between currencies in response to user requests.
copper member

Optherium was quite busy in China, with Founder and CEO Serge Beck leading the way. Serge spent the last couple of weeks attending conferences and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China that showed a lot of interest in what Optherium brings to the table.

Each of cities we've visited is very unique, and each has its own flavor.

Shanghai is the finance center of China, with a super dynamic economy and cluster of head offices of leading finance and investment companies.
Tell me what result the conferences gave and meetings with members of the blockchain industry in China?

We have a successful negotiations with Chinas investors and desided to open an ofice in China.

Optherium labs is thrilled to announce that we have opened our office in China.
Feel free to visit and contact us anytime 👇
广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou
+8613678990770
+8613288800098
Activity: 686
Merit: 11

I support your point of view. This young people with smartphones can easily cope, and the elderly are easier to access the Internet from the computer to use all sorts of online resources.
It's not just about young people or old people Smiley. Perhaps someone will work in the office from their PC. In this case it is convenient to have a wallet on the computer, where there can be different data for the receipt/sending of funds.
copper member
The Optherium Modular Ecosystem utilizes a private multi-decentralized private blockchains network, multi-secure, with multi-currency, dynamic biometric verification, and instant multi-signature transaction confirmations all on a Hyperledger Platform. This permits individuals and corporations to store their digital assets and execute instant transactions and confirmations worldwide, at rates over 100,000 transactions per second, in the most unique, patented, and secure ecosystem available.

Optherium labs is thrilled to announce that we have opened our office in China.
Feel free to visit and contact us anytime 👇
广州市广州大道中289号印报楼3层301-308
301-308, 3/F., Printing Building, 289 Guangzhou Road Central, Guangzhou
+8613678990770
+8613288800098

Jump to: