Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 2. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Soon KYC will be obligatory everywhere  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Different services require that users provide their personal data to them and it is very hard to say how this services will use personal data of their users.

Where does this information come from? They’ve recently been hacked into some kind of crypto exchange and all the personal information of users has entered the black market. I do not think that such a prospect attracts many.

That is why a lot of users of cryptocurrency prefer to have anonymity and do not pass KYC procedures. They afraid that their personal data would be hacked.

Hackers hack not only cryptocurrency exchanges they hack a lot of sites do not connected with cryptocurrency and steal the personal data of users.
Activity: 101
Different services require that users provide their personal data to them and it is very hard to say how this services will use personal data of their users.

Where does this information come from? They’ve recently been hacked into some kind of crypto exchange and all the personal information of users has entered the black market. I do not think that such a prospect attracts many.

That is why a lot of users of cryptocurrency prefer to have anonymity and do not pass KYC procedures. They afraid that their personal data would be hacked.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

Everyone heard about cases of fraud, and unfortunately this is due to the inability to check their customers, it is more reliable to have access to KYC services.
Heh, as far as I know, most cases of fraud are aimed at users, and not vice versa. The KYC procedure should protect the user first. That is, we need transparency in the activities of companies to which users give their money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0

We do not collect database of users. We offers products for identity services for business and exceptionally secure environment for data storage of information.
Activity: 86

Identity is also needed a wallets and different financial services. As I understand  identity services for business is only one kind of services provided by Optherium.

Optherium offers different financial services on blockchain for bank and financial companies including debit cards.

It is good that blockchain technology are used for companies. Such companies like Optherium creates demand in blockchain technologies.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Identity is also needed a wallets and different financial services. As I understand  identity services for business is only one kind of services provided by Optherium.

Optherium offers different financial services on blockchain for bank and financial companies including debit cards.

It seems to me that the relevant decision when thinking about security, immediately there was a requirement and the need to go through KYC, so the time has come for demand for such products.
In my experience, many online resources collect user data on their own. Why can they start using third-party services to identify their users? These are additional costs.

Optherium offers products for instant anonymous decentralized proof of identity services for business. It allows to use biometrics as a passport or money in a real worlds.

Identity services are necessary for payment systems, for exchanges, they are necessecary during conduction of IEO. But usually exchanges have their own identity services.

copper member
Activity: 187

It seems to me that the relevant decision when thinking about security, immediately there was a requirement and the need to go through KYC, so the time has come for demand for such products.
In my experience, many online resources collect user data on their own. Why can they start using third-party services to identify their users? These are additional costs.

Optherium offers products for instant anonymous decentralized proof of identity services for business. It allows to use biometrics as a passport or money in a real worlds.

Identity services are necessary for payment systems, for exchanges, they are necessecary during conduction of IEO. But usually exchanges have their own identity services.
Activity: 38

Activity: 309

I agree that because a anonymity a lot of frauders avoid the punishment and continue to make frauds.

Because a lot of frauders, cryptocurrency industry has a bad reputation. There are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects.
Activity: 86

That is why there is a big demand in the projects that creates products that is necessary to pass KYC procedures.

Optherium offers products for passing KYC procedures and verification of the clients for financial organizations.
Everyone heard about cases of fraud, and unfortunately this is due to the inability to check their customers, it is more reliable to have access to KYC services.

One of the reason of KYC procedures is to avoid fraud. In the case of KYC procedures frauders will have punishment and it will be less fraud.

I agree that because a anonymity a lot of frauders avoid the punishment and continue to make frauds.
Activity: 57

That is why there is a big demand in the projects that creates products that is necessary to pass KYC procedures.

Optherium offers products for passing KYC procedures and verification of the clients for financial organizations.

One of the reason of KYC procedures is to avoid fraud. In the case of KYC procedures frauders will have punishment and it will be less fraud.
Activity: 58

Activity: 56

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
If money circulation bypasses government agencies, then yes, you are right. But this is most likely in the past. Although, truth, electronic payments are more controlled.

It is possible to control bank or electronic payment system but it is impossible to control cryptocurrency payments.

Regulators try to control cryptocurrency exchanges and requires exchanges that their customers would pass KYC procedures.

Many companies, exchanges, introduce strict KYC, it is important that everything is transparent, these are the requirements of regulators and not a new rule for the financial industry.
Activity: 62

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
If money circulation bypasses government agencies, then yes, you are right. But this is most likely in the past. Although, truth, electronic payments are more controlled.

It is possible to control bank or electronic payment system but it is impossible to control cryptocurrency payments.

Regulators try to control cryptocurrency exchanges and requires exchanges that their customers would pass KYC procedures.

Activity: 286

Activity: 309

Activity: 78

Pages:
Jump to: