Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions - page 3. (Read 77238 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
If money circulation bypasses government agencies, then yes, you are right. But this is most likely in the past. Although, truth, electronic payments are more controlled.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
For many people anonymity is important. It is because they do not trust the companies that collect and use personal data of users.

Very often appear information in media that personal data was stolen. That is why people want anonymity and do not want to provide personal data.
The KYC procedure for each person should mean that everything will be honest and safe from now on, but more and more often personal data becomes available to scammers.
KYC itself is not terrible, it’s a completely different question to whom we share the data and whether it is safe, all personal information of all users should be carefully protected.
Activity: 58
For many people anonymity is important. It is because they do not trust the companies that collect and use personal data of users.

Very often appear information in media that personal data was stolen. That is why people want anonymity and do not want to provide personal data.
The KYC procedure for each person should mean that everything will be honest and safe from now on, but more and more often personal data becomes available to scammers.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10

Activity: 309
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
Soon KYC will be obligatory everywhere  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Different services require that users provide their personal data to them and it is very hard to say how this services will use personal data of their users.
copper member
Activity: 322

KYC becomes more and more popular  Wink and demand in it grows. Soon KYC procedures will be anywhere and the developers of KYC service will be in demand.
Using internet resources where commodity-money relations are required, we always have to provide data about ourselves. It can be called KYC, but it was not called that. It has existed for a long time, it is only the abbreviation "KYC" is gaining popularity Grin
Do these resources need a third-party service if they collect data about their users?

You right that KYC is required in different internet services. It may have different names, but the result is the same - users provide information about themselves to different servicies.

It is necessary to have a bank licence to work with debit cards with private persons. But if startups is working with cryptocurrency it is difficult to get a bank licence.

A lot cryptocurrency startups tried to connect cryptocurrency with fiat money using debit cards and a lot of them was unsucessful.
Activity: 490
A lot of people prefer to use cash, because it is impossible to control the cash payments.
Instantly it seems that cash is already leaving the calculations. Now everywhere cards are calculated in stores, at gas stations, for utilities and so on.

Now a lot of shops accept a bank cards and it is possible to live without cash.
Yes, cards are used more often and there are various options who prefers what, it’s all money work, they do not accept payments only in cryptocurrency.

A lot of startups wanted to connect debit card with cryptocurrency, but it is really difficult to realize this.

It is necessary to have a bank licence to work with debit cards with private persons. But if startups is working with cryptocurrency it is difficult to get a bank licence.
copper member
Activity: 322
A lot of people prefer to use cash, because it is impossible to control the cash payments.
Instantly it seems that cash is already leaving the calculations. Now everywhere cards are calculated in stores, at gas stations, for utilities and so on.

Yes, cards are used more often and there are various options who prefers what, it’s all money work, they do not accept payments only in cryptocurrency.

A lot of startups wanted to connect debit card with cryptocurrency, but it is really difficult to realize this.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I don’t know about you, but I practically do not use cash in my calculations. Mostly by credit card. Some cash has been in the wallet for a very long time just in case.
Activity: 56

Activity: 62
As I understand blockchain technology allows to do international bank payments more cheap and more secure and now many banks study the possibility how to use blockchain.

Optherium creates a financial products on blockchain technology that can be used by bank and financial organizations.

Banks can count money  Cheesy. If blockchain will allow them to makes payments cheaper and more safety they will use the blockchain technology.
It is for such purposes that many associate the blockchain, only for companies it is not only interesting, Optherium offers services for convenience for a small business.
As I understand blockchain technology allows to do international bank payments more cheap and more secure and now many banks study the possibility how to use blockchain.

Optherium creates a financial products on blockchain technology that can be used by bank and financial organizations.

Banks can count money  Cheesy. If blockchain will allow them to makes payments cheaper and more safety they will use the blockchain technology.
Activity: 309

Activity: 78
copper member
Activity: 187

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
I think that this is due to the financial infrastructure of the country. The more developed the financial service in the country, the less often there is a need for cash.

As I understand the state authorities are not interested that people would use cash. It is hard to control the revenue of people if they use cash. People do not pay taxes.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
I think that this is due to the financial infrastructure of the country. The more developed the financial service in the country, the less often there is a need for cash.
Pages:
Jump to: