Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬ - page 10. (Read 108568 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A good project which is most likely to succeed. Keep up the good work
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
I have mixed emotions about Opus platform release and Opus team work.

We all have been feeded by promises by two months that platfrom will be released in May. Whole May, up to the end of the the 31th of month, manager Philipp with the high level of confidence told us that platfrom will be for sure released this month. He told us that such delays are because of Opus team need to make sure everything working good before release.

But after all the promises and confident statements we got this tweet:

Philipp, if you told us that platfrom will be 100% released May your platform got to be ready BEFORE May, that's how serious buiseness works.

And what we got after almost a year of patience? Music platfrom that can't play music? Philipp, are you serious? Don't you remember all your statements? Man you take the money from the people, BIG MONEY, you gotta work good and keep your promises.

If you call this "keeping the high standarts for the platform" what we will see next?

From the start we ran into the amateurishness, constant delays, two-faced actions (all the promises about exchanges before ICO ends) dealing with this project. But I always kept my faith to the Opus hoping that all the delays payed off.... BUT ...

I know that even though Philipp said that he working full time for Opus he also handling another project with Mateuz as a CEO (as I got it right). I don't know if that project have ICO but for all the investors and people considering any buiseness with this people I got to warn you about the way they "keeping the high standarts".

seriously just shut up. Why do you care if the app was delayed few days? Or you were hoping for a moon just as a moon boy you seem to be. Even if it was released on time, would not affect anything at all. Stop crying a river over here and support a project or keep silent. Just making a fool out of yourself.

LOL I see u struggled with some BUTTHURT over here😂

First of all I ain’t told nothing about the price in my recent post, buy you a glasses. I dont care about the price, it’s just a quick overview of the project, and I’m here not for quick profit, I’ve been investor since ICO.

Secondly, I told only facts, so quit hatin, you re look like impatient buyer that wait for the quick profit and afraid any negative fact that are truth and you afraid it can affect the price. But I told you nothing can help this project till the team change the way they communicate and handle the project.

Thirdly, “support project or keep quiet”? That’s bullshit! Why I should stay quiet if not everything good in this shady project? Your statements are ridiculous.

Umm i could tell english is not your strong suite. How in the world i struggled with butthurt? Your are the one complaining about few day of delay on release Cheesy. Im looking like an impatient buyer? Bruh, your whole post is nothing but a contradiction. 
  Opus is the smallest bag i hold so the price is irrelevant to me. So this is a "shady project" hm? Sounds to me like youre just bag holding not by choice.

Maybe because it's not my native language?

How long did you follow this project? Do you know all details of how this team raised their funds, how they acted back then and how they act now? Do you know how much time took their move to Poland?
Its not about 4 day delay its all about how they handle their buisenes. Do you follow their telegram chanell? Do you remember the extent of confidence of Philipp statements about their intention to release maximally workng platfrom - and what we have at the end?

You must be blind talking about support when team acting like this.
a lot of delays. look at the roadmap
i am following opus sice its ICO and opus is nearly one year old i think and not yet big achievements but i can not deny that opus is not developing
i am not gonna give up on opus
have trust on opus team and i hope opus team gives us a great platform of music like spotify
and it needs time for that so let's see how much time opus team take more and be penitent
you can only know some one when you deal with that.
let's hope for good

We need to keep patience. After all, the most rewarding are the most patient ones. The team must fulfill the promises of listing on new exchanges. This will improve the situation.
This is great news. I will continue to monitor the actions of the team. I hope that they will make a quality product and will be able to please their investors with a working platform.
good application for a blockchain Shocked.
I hope that OPUS quickly realizes its platform to enjoy your favorite music and help artists generate the revenue they deserve
It is high time. It's been a long time. Belief in 1 dollar for a token still lives in me, so I hope that growth will be in the near future. Investors should receive a reward for their patience.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

We all have been feeded by promises by two months that platfrom will be released in May. Whole May, up to the end of the the 31th of month, manager Philipp with the high level of confidence told us that platfrom will be for sure released this month. He told us that such delays are because of Opus team need to make sure everything working good before release.

Philipp, if you told us that platfrom will be 100% released May your platform got to be ready BEFORE May, that's how serious buiseness works.

And what we got after almost a year of patience? Music platfrom that can't play music? Philipp, are you serious? Don't you remember all your statements? Man you take the money from the people, BIG MONEY, you gotta work good and keep your promises.

If you call this "keeping the high standarts for the platform" what we will see next?

From the start we ran into the amateurishness, constant delays, two-faced actions (all the promises about exchanges before ICO ends) dealing with this project. But I always kept my faith to the Opus hoping that all the delays payed off.... BUT ...

I know that even though Philipp said that he working full time for Opus he also handling another project with Mateuz as a CEO (as I got it right). I don't know if that project have ICO but for all the investors and people considering any buiseness with this people I got to warn you about the way they "keeping the high standarts".

seriously just shut up. Why do you care if the app was delayed few days? Or you were hoping for a moon just as a moon boy you seem to be. Even if it was released on time, would not affect anything at all. Stop crying a river over here and support a project or keep silent. Just making a fool out of yourself.

First of all I ain’t told nothing about the price in my recent post, buy you a glasses. I dont care about the price, it’s just a quick overview of the project, and I’m here not for quick profit, I’ve been investor since ICO.

Secondly, I told only facts, so quit hatin, you re look like impatient buyer that wait for the quick profit and afraid any negative fact that are truth and you afraid it can affect the price. But I told you nothing can help this project till the team change the way they communicate and handle the project.

Thirdly, “support project or keep quiet”? That’s bullshit! Why I should stay quiet if not everything good in this shady project? Your statements are ridiculous.

Umm i could tell english is not your strong suite. How in the world i struggled with butthurt? Your are the one complaining about few day of delay on release Cheesy. Im looking like an impatient buyer? Bruh, your whole post is nothing but a contradiction. 
  Opus is the smallest bag i hold so the price is irrelevant to me. So this is a "shady project" hm? Sounds to me like youre just bag holding not by choice.

How long did you follow this project? Do you know all details of how this team raised their funds, how they acted back then and how they act now? Do you know how much time took their move to Poland?
Its not about 4 day delay its all about how they handle their buisenes. Do you follow their telegram chanell? Do you remember the extent of confidence of Philipp statements about their intention to release maximally workng platfrom - and what we have at the end?

a lot of delays. look at the roadmap
i am following opus sice its ICO and opus is nearly one year old i think and not yet big achievements but i can not deny that opus is not developing
i am not gonna give up on opus
have trust on opus team and i hope opus team gives us a great platform of music like spotify
and it needs time for that so let's see how much time opus team take more and be penitent
you can only know some one when you deal with that.
let's hope for good
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Activity: 18

https://pp.userapi.com/c847217/v847217329/73118/HJRdRW6jh90.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c844616/v844616673/72ee6/vDkvscUncTI.jpg

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
I want to congratulate the OPUS community on this significant event. And separately, I would like to thank the team for their work. You are great. We are waiting for the growth of the token ... Smiley)
Activity: 504
Merit: 128

philipp is right if the platform released with bug and some errors then who will use it . no one
by my point of view opus team should satisfied from the platform, before they released it
and one more thing. the developments should be complete on the platform including bugs removing and beta testing
opus team is working slow but its okay. we can bear with them

Activity: 18

https://pp.userapi.com/c847217/v847217329/73118/HJRdRW6jh90.jpg

https://pp.userapi.com/c844616/v844616673/72ee6/vDkvscUncTI.jpg

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Why do I need your platform if I download music from pirated sites
Its not everywhere allowed to use pirate sites and Opus give you more opportunities for a small money. Read a WP a little.

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I hope that OPUS quickly realizes its platform to enjoy your favorite music and help artists generate the revenue they deserve
Activity: 95
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I think you just answered your own question
Activity: 33
Activity: 29
How is the project developing now?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269