Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬ - page 5. (Read 108568 times)

Activity: 670
Merit: 512
I found two most importnat update about the project.one is: The newest version of OPUS for Android has been sent off to the Play Store.  and another one is We are proud to announce that Hubert will be joining our expanding marketing team! https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-welcomes-our-new-assistant-marketing-manager-781beb3a0fa9
Looking the team is very active and they are just trying to update us about the progress.so guys dont be panic and dont sell your coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Your project looks very interesting and very promising, your all concepts, structures and the team work etc. all are awesome. Users and investors are ready to invest and join the bounty and that;s the reason to the more engagement of the bounty. So keep it up guys and all the best for the  future. Cheesy

Häääää? What are you writing here? Bounty is long gone : Or did you copy the text ? that is not okay. i think this project will not live long. the team is not very active . here i have invested in the wrong ico  Shocked  bullshit  Undecided
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Is there any marketing going on for the development of this project ? Because it seems pretty forgotten to me....
Activity: 15
Your project looks very interesting and very promising, your all concepts, structures and the team work etc. all are awesome. Users and investors are ready to invest and join the bounty and that;s the reason to the more engagement of the bounty. So keep it up guys and all the best for the  future. Cheesy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
This project is cucking everybody. The web player still doesnt play any music for me and just error codes
i think opus needs an another exchange
and their is no news about listing opus on more exchange
price is at bottom 100 or 111 sat price is too low. too much slow developments on the project
opus project is about one year old now and still no exchange besides hitBTC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
This project is cucking everybody. The web player still doesnt play any music for me and just error codes
Activity: 317
New OPUS app updates have arrived! Read more about them below: https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-web-and-android-app-updates-6325eba556a9
Good job team. now we need a more big exchange site.hope you would take your attention about the exchange listing.
Yes, new exchange listing will occur upon mainnet release
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Opus-Beta-Ready is a promising project that will bring some revolutionary changes to the music industry, and investors can look forward to it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Opus wants to bring transparency and fair revenues. They've already at this early stage put out a demo of their music sharing and playing platform, which is a pretty good sign for any project. It works pretty good, has a neat design and already some songs. I can see people one day transition to this project and leave spotify and support artist directly.
my support is with opus team. doing good work
new opus updates are out here:
https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-web-and-android-app-updates-6325eba556a9
opus have released the latest versions of the OPUS apps for web and mobile, including various fixes and new features!
keep up the good work opus team
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Opus wants to bring transparency and fair revenues. They've already at this early stage put out a demo of their music sharing and playing platform, which is a pretty good sign for any project. It works pretty good, has a neat design and already some songs. I can see people one day transition to this project and leave spotify and support artist directly.
Opus Update Due out Monday

It will be released on Monday, barring any unforeseen circumstances. This update will include the bug fixes, logging in via social media, and a few other improvements. On Monday, we will also be releasing the updated version of the web platform, also including logging in via social media, bug fixes, improved artist page, improved 'explore' feature, and fixing the caching, which should make for a smoother and quicker experience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
Take a look at our newest development update!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-sprint-update-15820aa45e9b

Your shit still doesnt play music. If you do get a song to play, it errors out trying to play another one. I dont get why you guys just dont give up. Nobody other than other polish retards wont come to you to help them with an ICO. Why do you want your names to be remembered as Polish idiots? What fixes are you even doing because its all just the same cheap ui/buggy error codes nonstop.
on my android device app is working okay after they fix some issues in the app
i think you should update the app and then use it
if you have again that issue then wait for future updates
opus team is currently working on fixing all the bugs the beta has and will soon release the platform on the mainnet
and for more info and questions please join the telegram chat of opus officials here: https://t.me/opusfoundation
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Its a scam prject 100% and all they are doing is trying to keep their names afloat and not totally blacklisted so they can host a few more ico's and just make that money. they have no intention of building these projects nor creating value for their token, they are happy with whatever ico money they get and also selling the team's FREE allocation at any price, since its all free money for them. sure its not the most money they could potentially make however its very minimal work so its still a good paycheck vs the time and effort they put in for it.
if opus team trying to list any other ICO then please point us out there
i don't think that opus is a scam. opus team work is just behind the schedule
well i am keeping an eye on the opus team work and their updates that they releasing. everything looks fine
their last update is also good about the fixing some issues from the music app 
Its a scam prject 100% and all they are doing is trying to keep their names afloat and not totally blacklisted so they can host a few more ico's and just make that money. they have no intention of building these projects nor creating value for their token, they are happy with whatever ico money they get and also selling the team's FREE allocation at any price, since its all free money for them. sure its not the most money they could potentially make however its very minimal work so its still a good paycheck vs the time and effort they put in for it.
What potential dude? This has nothing to do with marketing. The product doesnt work, despite a few updates....its a horribly coded platform, and the UI just looks rushed. What about all the unanswered questions? total team change, ico money through mixers, old team members saying they sold their tokens, at these prices? and what about a lockup? why is matteus focused on building a company that promotes and hosts other ico's? do you not see the pattern here?
Activity: 98
The only downside that I see in this project is that the devs are not that quite good with marketing and they are not willing to spend a lot on advertising which I think is the reason why the project is not raising the amount of money proportional to their potential.
Take a look at our newest development update!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/opus-sprint-update-15820aa45e9b

Your shit still doesnt play music. If you do get a song to play, it errors out trying to play another one. I dont get why you guys just dont give up. Nobody other than other polish retards wont come to you to help them with an ICO. Why do you want your names to be remembered as Polish idiots? What fixes are you even doing because its all just the same cheap ui/buggy error codes nonstop.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!
Pages:
Jump to: