Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬ - page 7. (Read 108568 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 10
hello, how are you doing with this opus project, why when the market is experiencing a decline, does opus always rise, what is the cause, sir?
can you explain
i saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/

Because everything based upon the development they do in the project what they mentioned in the roadmap and this makes us reach the higher price. Once the Bitcoin price is kept increasing automatically the price will start increasing.
Activity: 127
Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!
Hey everyone! This is just a general message because we've seen some doubts and concerns here. We would like to assure everyone that OPUS is in no way a scam, we are currently hard at work fixing all the issues with our betas and are on track to release platform on the mainnet soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Almost THREE months passed and everything we have is tons of ERRORS with such skilled OPUS team of EIGHT developers.

Are you still belive mainnet will happen this month? LOL  Grin Grin Grin

BTW we never had any news about Opus making deal with any label probably because noone wan't to make a deal with such messy project.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
hello, how are you doing with this opus project, why when the market is experiencing a decline, does opus always rise, what is the cause, sir?
can you explain
i saw at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/opus/
I hope that the OPT can soon reach at least 1000 satoshi, I have invested in January when the price is expensive and now the price is not more than 120 satoshi, and OPT daily transactions are getting lower, I hope the team does everything to make Opus right back on track.

We probably will never see the pump unless there will be really good news but with such extent of team efforts it's very unlikely.

If you think opus does not have the future future please sell opt asap and buy something else not complaining every bit of dev phases. I am sick and tired of listening to whining the product. You guys are not all representing the investors. Doing complaining every day does no help the price goes up.

Why? Im on the forum to discuss things and express my opinion regardless of holding or not.

Opus team is the team of SCAMMERS. I have all the proofs so I have the right to repeat it again and again to warn other people not to take a part in their scam projects.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
I hope that the OPT can soon reach at least 1000 satoshi, I have invested in January when the price is expensive and now the price is not more than 120 satoshi, and OPT daily transactions are getting lower, I hope the team does everything to make Opus right back on track.
1000 sat is not the big target for opus token
right now the whole crypto market is down. i never imagine that opus token price will go that much down 200 sat right now on conmarketcap
here something interesting about opus: https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/music/2018/08/08/music-industry-booming-but-artists-only-get-12-percent-revenue/936711002/
realy hoping that opus will make it and going to big in the music world
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
 If you think opus does not have the future future please sell opt asap and buy something else not complaining every bit of dev phases. I am sick and tired of listening to whining the product. You guys are not all representing the investors. Doing complaining every day does no help the price goes up.
The project is really dead yes, the team are scammers/amateurs that have possibly coded the worst and unfunctioning product in the history of crypto. There is so many childish mistakes on the player its unreal. You will never get a direct and truthful answer from them so dont bother asking. They have many shady and questionable practices. Also, there is no lockup on the team tokens. I contacted a few of the original team members, who mind you left the project RIGHT after the ICO (who does that) and they cited that they all sold out already, and gave the excuse of crypto volatility is too much for them. How they sold when tokens were supposed to be a 1 year lockup is beyond me. Where the ICO funds went and why did they go through multiple mixers is another questionable thing. The only hope this project has is for someone with big pockets  to run and pump and dump since the market cap is so low, wouldnt take much to pump it. However to do this, we need a better exchange and they dont have any desire to get listed and even if they did, I highly doubt any reputable exchange would list them since they all do heavy due diligence now on team members, ICO funds, github activity and such, and OPUS has the most questionable answers in regards to these areas. Team members all left after ICO, literally every single one as you can see in the original post, including the CEO, ICO funds through mixers, github has 0 activity for over a year, they have no chance to get listed. Plus they couldnt afford the listing fees either way. I wouldnt even bother with this project, maybe buy a few hundred dollars worth at these prices since its basically at 100-200 sats now and roll the dice for a lucky gamble. The released players barely play music, if at all, and has so many little mistakes it makes you facepalm. Sad that these criminals dont get arrested for fraud.

Only reason they are still around is to not totally give nextrope, which is Matteusz ICO scam company, a worse name than it already has. How they list OPUS as a "sucess story" its insane. Polish people are so assbackwards its unreal, all the jokes and stereotypes about them is so true. I would be ashamed to be a part of that heritage.

I laughed as seen they mentioned Opus as SUCESS STORY... LOL

Yeah, Think deeper, it's sucess story for real ... story of stealing and then laundering money in crypto Grin Wink

Hope everybody remember these two polish schoolboys PHILIPP SIEMEK and MATEUSZ MACH as biggest succesfull crypto scammers.

Hey, scammers!
Just checked your platform again and nothing was changed lol. This buggy player still playing two song at the same time  Grin Grin Grin

"When it comes to developers, our team is highly capable and we also hired several interns recently. At this time, we have 8 people in our office."

BULLSH*T... How are they so capable so they can't solve such simple issues??? EIGHT so called programmers cant do this? Bunch of f**king liers.

Stop LYING, Opus team.

Absolutely no hope for this project. All they will do is make fake promises to get them more time to spend our money. You will see this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
The project is really dead yes, the team are scammers/amateurs that have possibly coded the worst and unfunctioning product in the history of crypto. There is so many childish mistakes on the player its unreal. You will never get a direct and truthful answer from them so dont bother asking. They have many shady and questionable practices. Also, there is no lockup on the team tokens. I contacted a few of the original team members, who mind you left the project RIGHT after the ICO (who does that) and they cited that they all sold out already, and gave the excuse of crypto volatility is too much for them. How they sold when tokens were supposed to be a 1 year lockup is beyond me. Where the ICO funds went and why did they go through multiple mixers is another questionable thing. The only hope this project has is for someone with big pockets  to run and pump and dump since the market cap is so low, wouldnt take much to pump it. However to do this, we need a better exchange and they dont have any desire to get listed and even if they did, I highly doubt any reputable exchange would list them since they all do heavy due diligence now on team members, ICO funds, github activity and such, and OPUS has the most questionable answers in regards to these areas. Team members all left after ICO, literally every single one as you can see in the original post, including the CEO, ICO funds through mixers, github has 0 activity for over a year, they have no chance to get listed. Plus they couldnt afford the listing fees either way. I wouldnt even bother with this project, maybe buy a few hundred dollars worth at these prices since its basically at 100-200 sats now and roll the dice for a lucky gamble. The released players barely play music, if at all, and has so many little mistakes it makes you facepalm. Sad that these criminals dont get arrested for fraud.

Only reason they are still around is to not totally give nextrope, which is Matteusz ICO scam company, a worse name than it already has. How they list OPUS as a "sucess story" its insane. Polish people are so assbackwards its unreal, all the jokes and stereotypes about them is so true. I would be ashamed to be a part of that heritage.
Activity: 154
Greetings! Is it right that I heard the project is dead?
Activity: 22
Is main net still on schedule or has it been pushed back to align with 0 chain
When will team tokens be unlocked? What day/ block and how many?
are they even locked with smart contract in the first place
pretty sure they were burnt tokens before manually, so it's just kinda 'vested' through legal process?
Activity: 29
Is main net still on schedule or has it been pushed back to align with 0 chain
When will team tokens be unlocked? What day/ block and how many?
Activity: 28
What's the news about the launch of the new exchange
I haven't followed Opus project for a long time. It's getting colder and colder
They will begin reaching out after the mainnet release
Activity: 30
What's the news about the launch of the new exchange
I haven't followed Opus project for a long time. It's getting colder and colder
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
It is really well thought out that based on OPUS Player, the Ethereum block blocks and stores all tracks on IPFS, there is no Central server, so storage costs are drastically reduced.
yes its a very good project but people not taking interest in this project. because of opus team taking more time for developments of OPUS project i think.
also there is no marketing yet about opus product. marketing will attract more artist, musician, and more investers.
opus will be huge in future but developments should be fast and in this year opus full version app and web player should be launch
Pages:
Jump to: