Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ♬ Opus - Beta-Ready Decentralized Music Sharing; Running on IPFS and ETH ♬ - page 8. (Read 108568 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is really well thought out that based on OPUS Player, the Ethereum block blocks and stores all tracks on IPFS, there is no Central server, so storage costs are drastically reduced.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Check their reddit, telegram, discord channels. Check their product. Check OPT performance.

DEAD.
Haha, maybe you are right.
I waited a lot of "promises" can be done, but the more I hoped, the more I felt lost after each wait a long time.
Example of the promise about the new exchange at the end Q2, 2018. Today is Q3, 2018 but nothing happens...
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
There is definitely some fuckery going on with this project. First, the whole original team were all classmates at NYU Abu Dhabi together, including Matteusz. If you look at the original post that shows the original team, they are all GONE, including Bokang. Some of them even sold their tokens they said (what about team 1 year lockup?) citing that they just couldnt handle the crypto volatility. Since day 1, no one made a public appearance other than Matteus in the slack/discord/telegram. No one from the team has ever been around and after the ICO, the project went silent for 3 months. Matteus then brought Phillip onboard, a polish friend that has been with him since nextrope early 2017, months before the Opus ICO, same with Konrad their CTO. Nextrope was originally just a tech company; websites, mobile apps, marketing etc and then recently they are trying to be a Blockchain ICO incubator company, citing Opus as one of their success stories LOL. I guess they figured out how easy it is to make a few million in the ICO space based on nothing. If you go to their website, it looks like they are trying to launch a few more ICO's, all the websites are just copy/pastes of each other, including Nextrope and Opus. Has there ever been an ICO where literally the entire team dissapears from day 1? Matteusz is probably trying to just milk the scam from being exposed so he doesnt tarnish his name, since he was somewhat known in EU Forbes for developing a sign language app. Yes, the beta is SEVERELY buggy, more buggy than it should be for a team of "skilled developers". There can be bugs found in many tech projects, but this one is like to a different level. Complete amateur mistakes, like they didnt even proof read anything before they released it publicly or glance over things. We get bullshit answers always, on delays and the fact that its been a year and they havent even attempted to get listed anywhere. My thought is no exchange would list them because exchanges do somewhat of a due dilligence and Opus just stands out in shadiness. There is a million and one red flags, why all the ICO money was sent through mixers and withdrawn, where the funds are and how they are being spent, where the original team went and why did they all dissapear, why is the beta insanely buggy and not even functionable; does it even use a blockchain at all? All they are trying to do is delay the inevitable, so they dont look like complete scammers and tarnish their name...they will just blame it on failure to adopt over time and the market. I wouldnt waste your time on this project, there is no liquidity to even sell if you wanted and there will never be. It's a complete scam, there is no other explanation, there is too many unanswered questions and all we get is vague bullshit excuses or ignored when mentioned. It's a shame it happened this way, they didnt even try to milk the project for what it could've gotten, they were just happy with the ICO money and they are trying to do it again with other Nextrope projects.

You can check it out here http://nextrope.com/
Same layout as Opus, Matteusz is just focused on making more ICO's and stealing money from idiots, he has no concern with building Opus as a successful or working project. Just a bunch of polish scammers, and they are idiots at that. I guess its true it does take 5 polish people to change a lightbulb; one to hold it and 4 to turn the chair.
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
Our newest development update is here. Don't forget to report any bugs you see with our bug reporting tool!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/path-to-the-mainnet-opus-development-update-a7417996bb6a

Stop acting like you are really working on the platfrom. It's still buggy as hell and not useable.

It's almost 2 months and it still have same errors but just a couple songs added. It still play two songs at the same time, its nonsense.

App players have never be updated altrought you told us that updates will be in the first part of july.

Your approach didnt changed since you told us lies about release in may, about working platfrom and exchanges.

Philipp lying us without hesitation about release in May just the day before it ends.

Team of high standarts.

People just think about it: would be there such errors for such long time if they really have a professional team of developers?

All the facts tell us that Opus is a team of liars and scammers.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Opus; Music decentralized. Crowdsale LIVE!
Our newest development update is here. Don't forget to report any bugs you see with our bug reporting tool!
https://medium.com/@info_62555/path-to-the-mainnet-opus-development-update-a7417996bb6a
Can anybody confirm that there was an AMA with Philipp? Was it recorded? I can't find info to it and I got banned on telegram.

I guess it wasnt mentioned anywhere because it was useless as previous  Q&A video sessions, but still want to see it to have a fun Grin
OPUS (OPT) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b503d8a0946281f54fc3640

LOL another shitty exchange trying to get attention through reference campaign

"The first 300K registered members will be free of trading fees in the first year.
With each member invited, you will receive an additional one month free trading fee."

What a JOKE.

We don't need such exchange we already have HitBTC.

What's more - nothing will help this useless project.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
So, as expected, there is no beweekly update, at least done in time. Opus team at it's best again Grin

Strange to see somebody still buying this hopeless token at HitBTC.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 269
I'm looking at a lot of fun here with you, the project doesn't seem to be all right now. But once users joke, then everything is alive. Continue guys, I'm interested in watching.  Cheesy
i think you are not interested in opus project anymore
you just waiting for some news about opus project and movement in opus token price
if the news come positive then you will start buying
if some good updates from opus team comes then their will be no chance of buying opus token at current price
now the price is really low
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I'm looking at a lot of fun here with you, the project doesn't seem to be all right now. But once users joke, then everything is alive. Continue guys, I'm interested in watching.  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Check their reddit, telegram, discord channels. Check their product. Check OPT performance.

DEAD.
hopefully that's not true, I've been waiting long enough for this project and until now there is no good news from the team. if the team has left this project it is very detrimental for investors like me, because they have not got anything from this project
I heard their office will have a new door ringer. that will be next update👀

LOL Grin

Most of all I like their updates about updates. They (I think only Philipp) stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but that useless player still wont play tracks as it should do.

They also stated that there will be an app update in one of the fridays in the first part of July in the previous beweekly update. And again it was a LIE from the Philipp and the Opus team.

Today is a day when new beweekly update is awaited. Will see if it happen Roll Eyes
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I heard their office will have a new door ringer. that will be next update👀
Activity: 364

DEAD.
I have a question to the OPUS TEAM:

If the product and company are legit why you need to pass 17 000 ETH raised on ICO through mixers???
Do you know how many ETH Opus team raised during ICO?  ~ 17000 ETH.

The established OPUS STREAM LTD capital is 3000 GBP.
(https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10603019/filing-history)

- These guys came to us with beta version of platform which completely differs from the one we have now.
- The road map completele differs too. It was made the way to get more money during ICO  (established mainnet month was December 2017, together with promises about Bittrex listing from the CEO it seemed the best way to get money from investors).
- The team is differs too.

Everything they promised and showed us bacame useless and lie after they got our money:
- no "biggest" (as stated by CEO) exchanges;
- no team of developers;
- no office;
- useless roadmap and whitepaper;
- the CEO disappeared from the Slack and Telegram. Then the CEO was changed.

EVERYTHING AROUND OPUS ICO WAS SHOWING UP TO GET MORE MONEY.

What happen next? - You just got the money let's LAUNDER IT.

Seems like they really started to take care about the project.... but the way they do it... seems like it's another SHOWING UP thing:

- no working platfrom. In the latest update they stated that a lot of bugs are fixed, but I just tried to play the tracks - ITS STILL DONT WORK.
- conferences? Lol, who need it? It worth couple of dollars to rent a room and told couple of words to the few people... another "showing up". Instead of it you guys beter make the working platfrom and invite couple of superstars as you promised us. Those conferences are USELESS.
- with such raised funds, the way everything happens is too slow.

Seems like you guys just LAUNDERING OUR MONEY and really spend 3000 GBP or lil bit more on making SHOW insted of real work.

And I think everything that will happen next around Opus (all the delays, no working product, no better exchanges) will only confirm this point of view. Will see.

Can confirm. A couple of things you forgot to mention is how their PR dude, Philipp, is very ban happy. When they released their updated roadmap, I was one of the only people that questioned their shady tactics and how they changed everything once their ico ended. Rather than answering my questions, I was met with a ban. To this day, Philipp still throws out threats of banning every other day and who knows how many bans he's given.

Philipp also stated several times that he reads every message on telegram, but 90% of all questions are ignored and usually the only ones he answers are questions he has repeatedly answered, rather than new questions. In otherwords, he's purposely ignoring our questions if he reads them and doesn't answer them.

They keep stating that they will do an AMA "soon"^tm, and yet after a year, they still refuse to do something so simple that only takes an hour or two to do.

Since the team refuses to do an AMA to answer questions, they have been asked several times to join the telegram and step in every now and then to answer a couple questions, but again, refuse to do it.

This ico, team, and project have been one massive shit show. But jokes on us, they already have our money and have nothing to lose.

Because there is NO TEAM. Its just two school boys wasting our money with their pleasure.

And yeah its not just a words of sorrow from a deceived investors, its simple truth.

The fact that they really dont have a team of developers simply confirmed by their BUGGY PRODUCT that dont work properly for about 2,5 months.
Quote from: shewasfourteen

Lets see. Maybe the daily Volume  going up from 0 to 100$ Smiley

$0 x 100 = $0
Grin ;Dlolx
well i think maybe opus team planing something big
and partnership with 0chain is a good move
now we have opus beta platform for everyone
let's see that in future what opus team gonna do to make opus platform more powerful and secure
i will wait more for the more developments by opus team

You can calm yourself but they are just playing for time with all their useless conferensess, partnerships and fake promises.

Their web player is still BUGGY AS HELL, it can play two songs at the same time lol
Activity: 504
Merit: 128
Etherdelta got removed too, the etherdelta site is a mess (orderbook seems to never get update) but trades can still go thru
yes etherdelta is so slow i am really missing an exchange for opus token
hitbtc also not good for me because of huge fee
i am hoping an exchange for opus in coming weeks hopefully
but their is no news yet from the opus team about exchange
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Etherdelta got removed too, the etherdelta site is a mess (orderbook seems to never get update) but trades can still go thru
Pages:
Jump to: