Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.0.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 4 Years Old - page 12. (Read 201004 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I need help combining and splitting my coin blocks. As I read, 20-50 is optimal for staking. I am not a programmer so the commands and instructions elude me.  Can someone teach me how to do this so I can make my wallet more efficient?

Thanks in advance!

Also for mining, I am using Aikapool, and it appears to be growing...I do wish the block rewards were more than 1 coin, but hey...

20 to 50 coins was optimal a couple of years ago. It's maybe 50 to 100 coins now. Don't bother with manual splitting. Set the split/combine thresholds in your orbitcoin.conf and let the wallet manage your coins automatically.

Thanks but how do I do this?

I don't see an orbitcoin.conf

Thanks

I know nothing about this, if you dont mind walking me through it, greatly appreciated.

Just trying to learn.

Create orbitcoin.conf in your data subdirectory. There is an example in the OP.

Ok I copy pasted that example it didnt change anything.

RPC getmininginfo can tell you what has changed and what not.

Ok well, what I did was...I copy pasted the OP instructions, but if the file a .cfg or .conf...also, are the instructions supposed to be in some kind of order with hash marks and all that...I just copy pasted it into text file and created a cfg extension. If you can explain it to me like Im a 5 year old.

Thanks guys I appreciate the responses
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
I need help combining and splitting my coin blocks. As I read, 20-50 is optimal for staking. I am not a programmer so the commands and instructions elude me.  Can someone teach me how to do this so I can make my wallet more efficient?

Thanks in advance!

Also for mining, I am using Aikapool, and it appears to be growing...I do wish the block rewards were more than 1 coin, but hey...

20 to 50 coins was optimal a couple of years ago. It's maybe 50 to 100 coins now. Don't bother with manual splitting. Set the split/combine thresholds in your orbitcoin.conf and let the wallet manage your coins automatically.

I know nothing about this, if you dont mind walking me through it, greatly appreciated.

Just trying to learn.

RPC getmininginfo can tell you what has changed and what not.
legendary
Yes, the reason for delisting is really silly. I need an alternative for cryptopia.

Orbitcoin is listed on 3 exchanges. Not enough?

ORBUSD market would be great addition though.
 can you make cryptopia add orbitcoin to usdt market from position of developer? or do they have some special requirement for enabling usdt we cannot fulfill?

I'm not aware of any special requirements for their USDT/NZDT markets. I suppose they are more interested in the community support in favour of these markets rather than my personal position.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 558
Yes, the reason for delisting is really silly. I need an alternative for cryptopia.

ORBUSD market would be great addition though.
 can you make cryptopia add orbitcoin to usdt market from position of developer? or do they have some special requirement for enabling usdt we cannot fulfill?

Thanks in advance!

Just trying to learn.

legendary

Thanks in advance!

Just trying to learn.

Thanks in advance!

Just trying to learn.
legendary

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

legendary

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Orbitcoin (ORB) listed at https://MissExchange.com

Trading pair:
ORB/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

Best Regards MissExchange

Orbitcoin (ORB) delisted from Exchange because of no volume, non deposit and non activity.

Lolwut? Delisted for lack of activity after a mere 3 days? On an exchange I've never heard of before?
funny
he can delist everything like this, because there is no activity there worth mentioning at all. :p
Activity: 420
Merit: 182

Trading pair:
ORB/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

Orbitcoin (ORB) delisted from Exchange because of no volume, non deposit and non activity.

Lolwut? Delisted for lack of activity after a mere 3 days? On an exchange I've never heard of before?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
wow!!!orbitcoins is funtastic by collecting any coin,this is really impressive...
legendary

Trading pair:
ORB/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

If you have expected a lot of trade volume and deposits to appear in just a few days, that's not how things work. It takes time to earn reputation and everything else.
Activity: 154

Trading pair:
ORB/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

Activity: 154

Trading pair:
ORB/BTC

Happy trading Smiley

How many ORBs are left from the original (limited) supply?

Do you mean the pre-mine leftovers or what has to mined to the total supply limit?

The supply is unlimited. I got to this conclusion thru a series of brain eating calculations and empirical research and every combination of them. I tried to roast a cookie on an open fire and got a flaming demon out of pillar of smokes. The morale is that I expected a simple outcome but summoned an outlier.
and i just looked at the 1st post on page 1..

3.77 million coins to be produced
current supply> 3223350 ORB
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
How many ORBs are left from the original (limited) supply?

Do you mean the pre-mine leftovers or what has to mined to the total supply limit?

The supply is unlimited. I got to this conclusion thru a series of brain eating calculations and empirical research and every combination of them. I tried to roast a cookie on an open fire and got a flaming demon out of pillar of smokes. The morale is that I expected a simple outcome but summoned an outlier.
legendary
Also out of interest how many ORB would i need in my wallet to stake 29 ORB per week ? Roughly

Thanks
TT

About 12k ORB according to the last month's statistics.
Pages:
Jump to: