Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.0.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 4 Years Old - page 5. (Read 201004 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
What does the button mean, coin control, in the wallet?
In the directory where your orbitcoin-qt is located. Rename .orbitcoin to data if on Windows. Although you may just wait for the wallet to sync on its own.

To rename it? data.tar.xz
Tried, put this file in different folders, there is no result. Normal synchronization is in progress.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Putin PrqV2TxZtewyUxCTupp7FR2vPBdrkW9r5P
In the directory where your orbitcoin-qt is located. Rename .orbitcoin to data if on Windows. Although you may just wait for the wallet to sync on its own.

To rename it? data.tar.xz
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
Hi, what is the minimum amount to keep in your wallet, to run POS?
Do I understand correctly that the wallet should be constantly launched?
What happens if the wallet runs for 5 days, then the computer on which the wallet is installed will restart and its operation will continue, it will be the same as the restart mining installation?

The minimum amount is 20 ORB but for faster stakes it is recommended to have a bigger amount.
Your wallet have to run to get stakes.
If you restart your wallet it's no problem, it will continue and you don't have to do anything  Smiley

I have often seen messages that a config file is created in the wallet folder. Is it necessary to create it? A couple more questions.
20 coins need to be transferred to the wallet by one transfer or no matter?
And I have been inside my wallet to transfer from one account to another or do I have to transfer from a third party to, for example, split the amount of 100 coins?

The config file isn't necessary for the Qt client to function, though there are some settings which may help. You have to make an understanding of them or just copy the defaults from the OP.

20 ORBs are better to go in one output, though the wallet attempts to combine up to 10 smaller outputs for staking. You better have 50 ORBs or more.

Also question, a chain of blocks that is downloaded by one file, where to insert this file? I never found a place where he should be, a send to wait for the wallet to fully synchronize.

Also question, a chain of blocks that is downloaded by one file, where to insert this file? I never found a place where he should be, a send to wait for the wallet to fully synchronize.
What happens if the wallet runs for 5 days, then the computer on which the wallet is installed will restart and its operation will continue, it will be the same as the restart mining installation?

The minimum amount is 20 ORB but for faster stakes it is recommended to have a bigger amount.
If you restart your wallet it's no problem, it will continue and you don't have to do anything  Smiley

I have often seen messages that a config file is created in the wallet folder. Is it necessary to create it? A couple more questions.
20 coins need to be transferred to the wallet by one transfer or no matter?
And I have been inside my wallet to transfer from one account to another or do I have to transfer from a third party to, for example, split the amount of 100 coins?
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251

hi. What settings do you want to make in your ORB wallet other than replenishing your balance sheet?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
how to mine on the HiveOS? This settings do not working

Activity: 876
Merit: 291
btcpop exchange ist working now too, withdraws are possible. Two exchanges is really enough for this low volume coin.

Btcpop is good exchange and Orb has 2 exchanges now (Freiechange and Btcpop).
Versprichnix, can you help add Phoenixcoin (Pxc) to Btcpop? The community will appreciate it https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phoenixcoin/

I don't know Phoenixcoin, I will take a look into it.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
btcpop exchange ist working now too, withdraws are possible. Two exchanges is really enough for this low volume coin.

Btcpop is good exchange and Orb has 2 exchanges now (Freiechange and Btcpop).
Versprichnix, can you help add Phoenixcoin (Pxc) to Btcpop? The community will appreciate it https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phoenixcoin/
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
With NovaExchange going out of business recenty, FreiExchange seems to be the last place to trade ORB. Seems a good one though.

Will check that exchange but having only one and that too a new exchange for a very old coin doesn't look better. Hope the coin would get on to some other exchanges in the near future....
legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
With NovaExchange going out of business recenty, FreiExchange seems to be the last place to trade ORB. Seems a good one though.
Though the coin still works flawlessly, are there any new developments planned for future? Any good exchanges that orbit is currently listed and safe to trade?

PxC and Orb will receive significant updates soon. Orb is currently being traded on Freiexchange (its small but good exchange).
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
Though the coin still works flawlessly, are there any new developments planned for future? Any good exchanges that orbit is currently listed and safe to trade?
TvZ
Activity: 315
Merit: 251

NovaExchange will close (for now).

The Nova Team is very proud and grateful to have been of service to you and we are thrilled to come back with the new products we're currently building.

Withdraw your ORB a.s.a.p.
Activity: 195
Merit: 17
They didn't even try to get in touch with me on this matter. That's not professional.

They are a scam exchange and have stolen big $$$ by locking accounts and keeping the funds.
Added Orb exchanges to Coinmarketcap, all coin information (links) updated. Orb back in service.

p.s. if possible, also support the trading volume of Pxc coins on Freiexchange.

Ghostlander has joined the Discord channel (hopefully he will join the Telegram channel too) so we can talk of
a strategy, exchange suggestions and anything else that will be good for Orbitcoin Smiley

Ghostlander does not use any messengers, for communication only bitcointalk and gmail.

Pages:
Jump to: