Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 5. (Read 35389 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What's new in OSTERIA? Over the past month, the project did not add the latest information about the development of the application?
Activity: 67
It seems to me that developers should be more active. Now the token tends to fall in value. I hope I can make some more profit.
Activity: 72
The project will not be able to keep the value of the token on the exchange for a long time without the support or active development of the application. Will the development be completed on time?
Activity: 61
Now the price of the token has a stable value with small fluctuations, but I think that the last stage of development can radically change the situation, and I look forward to it.
Have you heard anything about the app itself? There is a test phase for any partner of the service sector?
not necessarily that the team will present us with an intermediate result. Restaurants of course can participate in testing. But we should wait for the development to be completed.
Activity: 130
Now the price of the token has a stable value with small fluctuations, but I think that the last stage of development can radically change the situation, and I look forward to it.
Have you heard anything about the app itself? There is a test phase for any partner of the service sector?
Activity: 71
trading volumes on exchanges are growing and this means that investors have a certain interest.   But the team needs to be more active.
I also bought tokens for myself but I do not know yet how much it will still be in demand. And whether the project will be launched. But tokens are already on exchanges and therefore the risk is minimal.
You need to monitor the situation. I think that time will show the true value of the token and the opportunity to earn a little at an early stage of the product launch.
Activity: 70
The road map is nearing completion. A review of the app may raise interest in tokens. Will the marketing strategy be available for review?
I think the team is focused on developing the app. Since no new messages have been submitted, we should wait until the development is complete to assess the quality of the project.
The road map is nearing completion. A review of the app may raise interest in tokens. Will the marketing strategy be available for review?
The first version of the product has already received feedback from members of the restaurant business? Will they be involved in the functional set analysis?
Of course, developers should take into account the wishes of restaurateurs. Only in this way the application will be effective, and investors ' profits fast.
I would like to know more about such cooperation. Now is the stage of development of the restaurant automation system. This is interesting for investors.
Activity: 98
The first version of the product has already received feedback from members of the restaurant business? Will they be involved in the functional set analysis?
Of course, developers should take into account the wishes of restaurateurs. Only in this way the application will be effective, and investors ' profits fast.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
I think beta testing would help investors make a better decision about the size of the investment. Now I would like to see how the system will work at the first stage.

Just follow the progress if you really want to see how the system works and hopefully the system can work smoothly I'm sure the team must have thought about it
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I think beta testing would help investors make a better decision about the size of the investment. Now I would like to see how the system will work at the first stage.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
trading volumes on exchanges are growing and this means that investors have a certain interest.   But the team needs to be more active.
I also bought tokens for myself but I do not know yet how much it will still be in demand. And whether the project will be launched. But tokens are already on exchanges and therefore the risk is minimal.
Activity: 47
at the moment I just watch the price on exchanges. This is the most important for me. I have already made a plus on the deposit for myself.
but now, it is certainly a good opportunity to earn. But still I would like to understand how it will work in the long term.
Now pretty few announcements. but I would like to understand how it will all work and what the team is doing at the moment.
as I understand the project will develop rapidly . So let's see how this project will work in practice and what partners they will be able to attract.
Activity: 112
at the moment I just watch the price on exchanges. This is the most important for me. I have already made a plus on the deposit for myself.
but now, it is certainly a good opportunity to earn. But still I would like to understand how it will work in the long term.
Now pretty few announcements. but I would like to understand how it will all work and what the team is doing at the moment.
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: